The Midwest should secede from the USA

We’re too good for this jew controlled shithole of a nation.

Wait, what is Kansas doing there? Kansas is drenched in nigger and redneck filth.

That would make a pretty decent country, ocean access and everything, but you know... minus Chicongo and a few other cities.

Get fucked commie. Our biggest problem is our farmers who take massive government subsidies/tax breaks. Kansans also have some of the highest pattern recognition in the US which makes us capable of learning what needs to be done quickly.

I have a friend that lives in Manhattan. Went there once got to say best college town I've ever seen. Their Agriculture program is yuge and innovative. Plus we ran into a tornado on the road which was a plus I'd say.

Nuke Chicongo, Gary, south Milwaukee, and the Twin Cities and we are good to go.

Fine, leave. And take the orangutan occupying the oval office with you.

Don't nuke, just kill the niggers.

Tactical nukes.

Paul Nehlen is going to be our president, not that Zionist faggot Trump.

Nigger nukes

>Midwest

Join us

I unironically support that.

Leave us alone.

Thanks for giving a reason why we want to leave. Can’t wait for this country to collapse and watch all you costal filth starve.

Illinois is not invited.

Kick out Minnesota and Wisconsin. They're all faggots.

The Midwest is full of rural and suburban retards who voted for trump so I would have no problem with them seceding. Good riddance

Me too. Can’t wait till we don’t have to feed your ungreatful asses anymore.

woah, nice
When I stopped in kansas driving back to missouri there were some pretty cucky commercials for a state election. I guess you guys didn't pick the corncuck with a bunch of african kids or grandkids that I saw on the idiot box in the hotel gym.

Stop purity spiralling our midwest independence. But Ohio isn't midwestern seriously.

It clearly is