Wow, really makes me think

wow, really makes me think

Truuu!!!

slide thread
sage in all fields

Not an argument!

Shit bait

Try to wear the first one in a Muslim country...

One has made the vow to remain pure, chaste and virgin, the other one reproduce like a rat

On the left we have a Knuckle whacker.
On the right, a head chopper.
One will not like Op, the other would have him thrown off a wall.

The first one hails (ha-ha) from our culture, the second one doesn' t.

kek
Burgers BTFO.

Christcucks are just as bad as mudslimes

The first one won't get murdered if she decides to become an atheist.

as long both have a choice to wear and choose to do so, then I have no problem.

THough the point is to be chaste, and not epose too much beauty , so wearing a hijab and then putting on a pound of make up defeats the purpose

we don't insist that all of our women dress like nuns, retard, the one in ten thousand that choices freely to be a nun doesn't face being stoned to death for not wearing her garb

Which one is the third wife?

Because no one is born a nun. Besides, modern day nuns don't even cover their heads anymore (at least at all the churches I've been at).

I'm fine with both, women should know their place.

one of them is forced and the other is not.

BINGO!

One is a choice, one is often not

Cause one is a choice and other is forced with violence

sage doesn't need to be in all fields since like 2010

1st one does commit suicide bombings.

I've never seen a nun explode

Because one can take the cloths off and put on casual clothes without the fear of being stoned

Sage thread.

Difference is obvious: one chooses to wear uniform out of respect for purity, keeps to oneself as much as possible and tries to stay away from morally bankrupt society. Other wears it as submission to men but can't stop running their fuckin mouths and trying to act like men.

I'm even betting true Muslim men are ashamed of American Muslim women who's hypocracy is evident

The one on the left is a choice made by a woman. The on the right is forced by an oppressive group of people.

Muds will tell you its the woman's choice to wear it and they like it. But its just like wearing a hazmat suit when entering a radioactive room, you wear it not to die.

Are you retarded beyond belief or just another slide thread? For normies out there is very simple.

Left one is through voluntary decision, Right one is forced.
Left has a vow of chastity, Right is for submission as a breeder.
And left is in service of God, right is service of her husband.

One is a choice, the other is forced on the woman

They're not equivelant. Nuns take a pledge whereas Muslim women have no choice and can get assaulted or even killed for not wearing it in Sharia countries

Fuck off

why one explodes while other does not?

Yea the first one is definitely not the victim....

fucking this.

Sand-nigger detected. Fuck off, get back to fuck goats and camels, Muhammad.

That's because you're ugly.

This is why the catholic church killed gays so shit like this doesn't happen

I've never seen the one on the left hold up a behead child while preaching the word of God.

left - own choice, need to remain pure so no sex, be good to others, no acid
right - forced, forced, forced, acid

>sage fuck of niggerfaggot

Because the first one doesn't blow shit up. Because the first one doesn't show up for a job interview at a retail establishment wearing normal clothes, and later show up after being hired wearing the ghoul outfit. Plus 200 other reasons I won't bother mentioning.

I know right its not like the left one choose this and is not forced to put it on or die unlike the right one who if she takes it off will get killed.
How about you go back to where you came from faggot

>SAGE

s a g e
a
g
e

nun is an outlier Christian who made a conscious decision to wear a habbit

Muslim woman is an average woman who willbe killedif she doesn't wear it

nuns are judged constantly you stupid faggot.
when a nun walks down the street everyone stares.

and non whites need to fuck off back to nigger land.

>Because the first one doesn't show up for a job interview at a retail establishment wearing normal clothes, and later show up after being hired wearing the ghoul outfit.
Literally why is this allowed? Showing up for the interview in normal clothes clearly shows they don't 'have' to wear it all the time, yet once they're hired they insist they need to wear it 24/7 and are protected because if you fire them for it you'll get massive lawsuits and bad pr

they both choose to wear them most of the time. they are both for the same purpose.

I fucking swear if a nun walks up to you most people find it weirder than a sand nigger.

Question answered, OP. Move on.

Because in our society women aren't forced to wear that shit.

Also, nice flag. By the time you were done with this shit post, a dozen of your kind got thrown down a roof.

Allah bless their homophobic clay.

Aids infested bait.
Not even going to give you a (You) faggot.
Sage

Buh Bye

Literally because the first one has a holy vow and is a decent human being who by choice is a nun whom can leave whenever she wants without paying a price. She goes out to do charity and will be doing good actions for her own will.

The second one is a sex machine without voice, vote or even the right to use a car. Don't do anything at all and get abused constantly. She is born a muslim and leaving implies in most cases execution and stoning to death. Also, they are used as literal objects with no purpose whatsoever.

It's completely different, user. You can't compare christianity to a backwards religion such as Islam, user.

Nuns are one of the greatest social and religious feats of all time.

Muslim women are just regular ol' slaves.

I'd like to buy you a beer user

The first is a catholic and the second is a muslim.

That's the difference.

remember to report

the first is voluntary, the second mandatory. There are about 100,000 of the first worldwide, and about 500,000,000 of the second.

Forgot to sage.

it is obvious
second is almost human
subhuman
if you catch my drift

Because not every Catholic woman is a nun.

your an idiot..one chooses, one is forced..kinda like the difference between consensual sex and rape

good point
fuck religion (for the millionth time)

>Calling OP's point a good point.
>see flag.

Because you can choose to not be a nun but all women have to wear the hijab and they cant refuse

I'm not going to dismiss somebodys argument based on their personal life
I'd rather just address the argument

if it's bad then it'll be bad no matter who it's coming out of

furthermore, the nun unrobes and she's excommunicated
the muslim unrobes and she's stoned to death in the town square
yay

for my take on this see:

Whenever you want bro

BECAUSE THE SECOND ONE MIGHT BLOW UP