The shills on r/Israel are in full force

Trying to scrape together any proof that Poland was involved in the camps just to demand reparations or some shit lmao.

Other urls found in this thread:

fpp.co.uk/BoD/origins/greed/Poland_0207.html
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/447
congress.
currenteventspoland.com/commentary/political-consideration-447.html
state.
youtube.com/watch?v=OGkqQsO7N6w
pch24.pl/amerykanska-dyplomacja-stawia-sprawe-na-ostrzu-noza--nowelizacja-ustawy-o-ipn-albo-dobre-relacje,57970,i.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Jl_TId4ZJFo
state.gov/p/eur/rt/hlcst/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judenrat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Ghetto_Police
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kapo_(concentration_camp)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonderkommando
youtube.com/watch?v=I1IJzJH9aYk
imgur.com/a/0g18a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who cares

They're trying to change history so they can do to Poland what they did to Germany.

If you don't care then you're a fucking idiot, go back to 1D chess

Who cares about little cuck Israel

The Israeli shake down of Poland for shekels, and their declared intent to shake down other countries as well, is so stereotypically Jewish that Israel has become a parody of themselves.
It's pathetic, funny, and watching Poland trip over itself to support the whole "death camp" lie while telling Israel to fuck of with their new lies is just icing on the cake.

Open borders bibi...

This. They want to guilt trip us like they did to western countries and start squeezing us for sheckles.

>“More than three million Jews died in Poland and the Polish people are not going to be the heirs of the Polish Jews. We are never going to allow this. (…) They’re gonna hear from us until Poland freezes over again. If Poland does not satisfy Jewish claims it will be “publicly attacked and humiliated” in the international forum.” - Reuters Agency, Argentina, 19 April 1996

Basically the World Jewish Congress wants to blackmail Poland into giving $65 billion worth in national assets = JEWISH ECONOMIC TAKEOVER OF POLAND.

fpp.co.uk/BoD/origins/greed/Poland_0207.html

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/447
congress. gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/1226

currenteventspoland.com/commentary/political-consideration-447.html

Oy vey!
state. gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2018/01/277802.htm

Who tf cares? Literally the only people I see talking about it are poles, because they are irrelevant and have nothing else to talk about. Or the lefty Jewish media which is always trying to virtue signal about it. But even the media only talked about it for a day.

>But even the media only talked about it for a day.
Don't fucking lie. Western (MSM) have been on an anti-Polish roll this whole fucking week.

Go back to twitter

Just wait for a "new" """study""" to prove it

Funny how the most pro Israel news site, fox, has only goyim in it.

All of the Jewish owned media shills against Israel non-stop like its Nazi Germany

>All of the Jewish owned media shills against Israel non-stop like its Nazi Germany
BS

>All of the Jewish owned media shills against Israel
post proofs because as supported by recent events you are manipulative lying bastard

everybody can come to Poland and do scientific studies
wanna look for those famous acid pools? miraculous incinerators? ashes of total volume about 6 bigass whales?

I don't need to give proof of anything. Anyone who hasn't been living under a rock knows it. Any lefty news corporations treats Israel like a white colonialist country and Muslims as poor oppressed minority that israel bullies.

>poland is the real enemy goy, they are the shills here

>I don't need to give proof of anything
That is not how it works

Israeli Jews right wing. Diaspora Jews lefty commies.

Kill'em Poland, you owe the world for fostering the snake and now we have to squeeze the poison out of them and make an antidote that shall come in the form of memes

>Kill'em Poland
we are not killing anybody, this is the specific meme that we are trying to push down because it sucks
but we are happy to tell everybody what we know and answer all the questions about jew on jew kills during WW2 and beyond

It was a figure of speech you moron, did you not see the words "in the form of memes" for god sake

actually I did not
have you watched our PM speech in english about that matter?

Your mongrel nation is actively supporting kikes in their claims. Death to America.

not so fast, Trump is hero of the west etc etc
it is like calling Poland jewish over having Gazeta Wyborcza

this one is gold but sadly we do not have subtitles
but you can see OY VEY moment anyhow
>>youtube.com/watch?v=OGkqQsO7N6w

calm your tits!
Shame on you, we are on a warpath with kikes, not with the burgers.
Differentiate a friend from a foe.

If you think you're slick with your pathetic shilling you need to lurk some more. Jews play on both sides, both liberal and cuckservative. It's called balanced criticism in order for the goyim to believe in the bigger lie. Fox works exactly how Stalin worked back in the day.
Israel don't want to talk about this whole mess anymore because they know they fucked up and they know that the Poles have enough information (Both public and secret) that can really destroy the kike vicitmcard. That is why and your kike-shill friends kvetch in every Poland-thread.

WITNESSED

Nie zaczynaj z nimi pojebie, może i nie są biali ale narazie mamy z nimi dobre stosunki i lepij tego nie psuć

>Trump
>hero of the west
My compatriots are dumb as brick. This guy crawled in kikes' asses during elections and has a literal jew as his son-in-law, who is connected to various businesses in Israel (illegal settlement among them).
But fuck it, he said some nice words to us which caused massive orgasms in Poland. Finally noticed by our greatest ally!!!
This humiliation knows no bounds.

>może i nie są biali
nie są też kurwa czerwoni ani brunatni czy zieloni i to już wystarcza żeby z nimi rozmawiać jak z ludźmi
also we are on English board, use english

Zgadza sie, mordo.

yes, cause Hillary with her plan to start war with Russia in Poland by attacking Kaliningrad oblast because of some alleged russian collusion was much better choice
you glow in the dark

>Rex Tillerson threatens Poland in diplomatic note
Yea, I call bullshit.

THE QUADS OF TRUTH
You are the herold of incoming doom to the kikes

>>Rex Tillerson
post note cause I smell bullshit, there were 6 kikes in that USA dept of state note but I think Tillerson was not one of them

It's was more like: Can you please sort this shit out with the kikes. They are bugging me and Donnie and you know how intense their kvetching can get. Or at least stall it until the shitstorm is over.

>jew on jew kills during WW2 and beyond
Don't forget about Jew on Pole killing.

probably this
Don is a smart guy and he have his own troubles with the kikes
also his equivalent of KOD have niggers with guns

What are you doing in sweden Andrzej?

You seem to have liitle knowledge on infortmation warfare. Kikes posses sufficient infrastructure, money and manpower to shout down any pathetic whining that comes from Poland.

That's a nice image, OP

>plan to start war with Russia in Poland by attacking Kaliningrad oblast
[citation needed]

I live here, faggot. Why are you posting those disguting pics? Was your mom a mudshark? Are you angry when you look at your skin?

>Kikes posses sufficient infrastructure, money and manpower to shout down any pathetic whining that comes from Poland.
kikes do not want the internet and it will be their downfall in this particular case and maybe in many other cases that come after this one

Substantiate your claims!

W I T N E S S E D

War with jews is Poland's destiny.

go ask some burger, but Crooked Witch was talking about military action against russia because of "muh russia" and brain cancer McCain was very pro war in there
I usually hate you but I have to thank for Sigmar Gabriel at this time

Pozdrowienia z kalifatu wielkiej brytanii
Observed

No they don't. They have the traditional means and their methods are out-dated. The new information war is on the unregulated internet and they know they are in deep shit. The best way to have people being afraid of you is to make yourself bigger and more dangerous than you actually are.

pch24.pl/amerykanska-dyplomacja-stawia-sprawe-na-ostrzu-noza--nowelizacja-ustawy-o-ipn-albo-dobre-relacje,57970,i.html

>please sort this shit out with the kikes
Read: pay them to shut up.

I'm just curious why you woud go to cuckistan. But I guess nigger cum guzzling is looked down upon here, so stay there.

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!?! COME HERE POLISH BOY!!
youtube.com/watch?v=Jl_TId4ZJFo

hehe, what do you know, look at this flower:
> The Polish government has continued to pursue legislation that appears to undermine judicial independence and weaken the rule of law in Poland. We urge all sides to ensure that any judicial reform does not violate Poland’s constitution or international legal obligations and respects the principles of judicial independence and separation of powers.

Poland is a close ally of the United States, and a strong and healthy democracy in Poland is vital to relations between our two countries.

We remain confident about the strength of Poland’s democracy and the ability of Poles to address these issues through dialogue and compromise to ensure Poland’s democratic institutions and system of checks and balances are fully functioning and respected.

>Pozdrowienia z kalifatu wielkiej brytanii
Kek na tym

Wracaj, dość tam emigrantów, nie polepszasz sprawy.

My grandmother got fucked unwillingly by an ethnic polish in ww2, she told me he said either i fuck you or i shoot your head, so she agreed. His name was wszerad or something, So yes polish did were involved

Do they really...? They can shill the MSM narrative. But there will always be that 10%+ of the internet against them. Until of course JewTube shuts everything down. But IF they do that, everyone will just go to bitchute or wherever.

Jewish hashtags still dominate polish ones on twitter for example, so I disaggree.

more fun!
The Office of the Special Envoy for Holocaust Issues:
In addition, the Office of the Special Envoy:

Urges Central and East European countries to pass legislation or otherwise return illegally-confiscated communal, private, and heirless property to rightful owners or provide fair compensation in accordance with the 2009 Terezin Declaration.
Leads the United States delegation to the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance, the premier intergovernmental organization on Holocaust-era issues.
Encourages the restitution of Nazi looted art and cultural property to rightful owners following the Washington Principles for the Return of Nazi Looted Art.
Supports the Special Envoy to Combat and Monitor Anti-Semitism in advancing U.S. efforts to combat anti-Semitism, including Holocaust denial and revisionism.
Serves as an ex-officio member of the Holocaust Memorial Council, which is the board of directors of the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum.
Works with the U.S. Commission for the Preservation of American Heritage Abroad to assure European governments protect and preserve cemeteries and religious sites of significance to Americans.
source: state.gov/p/eur/rt/hlcst/
so can anybody explain to me how they are trying to preserve historical truth by lying about it?

>wszerad
>truly Polish name
try again kike

It was me. I pogromed your mothers count and I will your boi pussy next.

>twatter
1. give it time
2. why not tumblr while you're at it
3. need more shilling on FB anyway, thats where normies live

Exactly. This is their shtick and they keep getting away with it but the best thing that has come out of this is that a lot of Poles got red-pilled and the younger generation will remember this betrayal.

Oy vey goyim its nothing who cares? Its only our PM, leader of the opposition and our main media outlets that are talking about it. Also the World Jewish Congress demands billions in holocaust reparations through the US congress.

But if you try to fight back its just goy fragility so dont do it

bury your face in some thick arab ass then tell us how it was

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judenrat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Ghetto_Police
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kapo_(concentration_camp)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonderkommando

AJ WAJ!

American Bill No. 447 (Justice for Uncompensated Survivors Today)
Best ally forevah!!!! Bring more troops to cuck us even more!

I dont have boi pussy stupid andrezdjs

Haha stop lying. Your grandmother was a whore and the Pole refused to pay that's why she's butthurt (Both literally and figuratively)

Then what the fuck is that, viezemier

>I dont have boi pussy
Then i will make you one.

bij żyda szablą :D

>We are concerned, however, that if enacted this draft legislation could undermine free speech and academic discourse. We all must be careful not to inhibit discussion and commentary on the Holocaust. We believe open debate, scholarship, and education are the best means of countering inaccurate and hurtful speech.
>lol lets debate over our lies goyim, what could go wrong

are you using witcher name to come up with example of Polish name from the past?

>Countering years of indoctrination and burger education
Yeah, good luck. Without consistent and well-funded campaign we're going nowhere as soon as the whole shitstorm goes silent.

hahahahaha jews came to Poland from the west, already koshered with they cash. Jews got bigger right in Poland in beggining of 17 century

They all have boi pussies. It's their tradition.

they countered it all on their own during POTUS elections without our help
have faith

Mam taki plan, ale narazie kasa jest dobra i bez nas i tak ten kraj sie nie utrzyma.

REEEEEEE shut it down now!!

Yahweh

You kikes owe us daily worship

trully touching story.. - a trully white nonslav person would probably give you control of a whole country for it

>bij żyda szablą :D
:DDDDDDDDDD
youtube.com/watch?v=I1IJzJH9aYk

#jewishwarcrimes

Spread the truth.

imgur.com/a/0g18a

What are you talking about?

kek

n-no

That should be a good start. We need more material in english.