Koi To Uso

So: Misaki likes Nisaka but she discovered that Nisaka is gay and likes MC. We can assume by this that Misaki is lying to MC about loving him and she's probably doing this for revenge, to keep Nisaka and MC from getting together or to see what Nisaka sees in MC.
Basically the end will be MC telling Misaki that he fell for Lilina and want to be with her. At that point Misaki will tell MC that she was lying and that she liked Nisaka. MC will discover that Nisaka loves him and then they will all be friends.
What do you think?

The first episode is airing tonight (JST), right?

>So: Misaki likes Nisaka but she discovered that Nisaka is gay and likes MC. We can assume by this that Misaki is lying to MC about loving him and she's probably doing this for revenge, to keep Nisaka and MC from getting together or to see what Nisaka sees in MC.
Basically the end will be MC telling Misaki that he fell for Lilina and want to be with her. At that point Misaki will tell MC that she was lying and that she liked Nisaka. MC will discover that Nisaka loves him and then they will all be friends.

I have no idea what you're smoking.

Highly possible. Also the gay kid might end up dead or just moving on from his crush on MC.

Which part don't you agree with? Arguments?
Misaki is lying and she feels bad about it. That is why she tries to push MC with Liliana. She started to care about MC with time but she doesn't love him.

>Misaki likes Nisaka

you wot

All of them love the MC and there's no indication of anything else. The prologue chapter is foreshadowy nonsense. It's a mangabox manga, they're not know for their continuity.

She liked Nikasa and probably likes him. She got rejected and discovered that Nikasa likes MC or she discovered about that even before asking Nikasa out. Just wait for it. They clearly have some sort of secret (like the ones I told you).

We will see. Just remember this thread.

Are you baiting? They clearly hate each other from the beginning. Misaki seems to know Nisaka is gay for MC.

Man I feel sorry for the blondie girl.

"Hate"
Are you for real? They are annoyed at each other for the reasons I said.

Fuck, I think you're right. I re-read a few chapters from the beginning, and it does seem that way like you said. Oh well, MC boy still got Liliana.

>NTR

There is literally no chapter that implies she likes Nisaka. In fact there are about several chapters that prove otherwise.

Absolutely. But I believe it will be revealed at some point. Misaki is clearly lying about loving MC so there must be a reason and the reason is what I stated above.

>Misaki is clearly lying about loving MC
I don't think so. She'd have to be a brainwashed sleeper agent with MPD to pull that off for 140 chapters

I don't think she is lying about loving him otherwise those childhood flashbacks and chapters about giving up for Liliana's sake were pointless/insignificant.

It most likely has something to do with the government notice that she feels guilty or bad about.

What the fuck are you even on about at this point? Why would she even risk having this affair with him when it clearly goes against the government's marital plans for them? Just for revenge over some gay dude?