Éire/pol/ - Night After Mass edition

Thread Theme | Téama Snáithe: youtu.be/sD6c-spsULM
National Party │ Páirtí Náisiúnta: nationalparty.ie/nationalparty.ie/ga/baile/
Join the party and spread the word/memes in your social circles online or otherwise.
Téigh leis an bpáirtí agus scaip an scéala / na méimeanna le do chairde ar líne nó eile.

Learn Irish │ Foghlaim Gaeilge:
pastebin.com/XEENGRuM

Jewtube channels of note │ Cainéil Jewtube Chéimiúla:
pastebin.com/ZML2RdkC

Twitter Accounts to Follow/Shill │ Cuntais Twitter le leanúint:
pastebin.com/Szp8SNCv

Headlines | Ceannlínte:
>Adams says Brexit a disaster for people of Ireland
rte.ie/news/brexit/2018/0204/938210-brexit/

>SF confirms Gerry Kelly removed clamp from car
rte.ie/news/ireland/2018/0204/938190-gerry-kelly-sinn-fein/

>Farage urges Irish eurosceptics to run for EU Parliament
rte.ie/news/2018/0203/938064-irexit/

>Govt under fire as Eir pull out of broadband bidding process
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/what-cyber-galaxy-is-the-minister-living-in-government-under-fire-as-eir-pull-out-of-broadband-bidding-process-36556204.html

>'2040' Planning Framework will 'kill rural Ireland'
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/2040-planning-framework-will-kill-rural-ireland-tds-36554909.html

>Pressure on McDonald for attending IRA events
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/pressure-on-mcdonald-over-attending-ira-events-36562487.html

>Ulster Bank made €100 million in tracker mortgage scandal
thejournal.ie/ulster-bank-tracker-3828334-Feb2018/

>Couple accused of FGM on trial
thejournal.ie/mutilation-couple-sent-forward-3828298-Feb2018/

>SF councillor suspended, TD 'censured', following party meeting
thejournal.ie/noeleen-reilly-dessie-ellis-sinn-fein-3833254-Feb2018/

Other urls found in this thread:

irishtimes.com/news/politics/irexit-conference-i-am-hoping-something-comes-of-this-1.3379392
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/2040-planning-framework-will-kill-rural-ireland-tds-36554909.html
youtu.be/abCtpCfGnaA?t=6m20s
nationalparty.ie/vote-national-party/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FIRST!!!

alright niggers, how was the whole schtick with Farage?

posting gearoid until we get a good fashy 32 county republic

Well done I suppose
From what I heard not bad but uneventful for the most part

What will you post if we actually do get a good fashy 32 county republic?

What do you all make of the ANGLO that interrupted the Farage and John Waters interview yesterday at the Irexit event in Dublin? He flew in all the way from Kent just to disrupt Irish nationalists having a discussion.

irishtimes.com/news/politics/irexit-conference-i-am-hoping-something-comes-of-this-1.3379392

I'm very proud. Thank you.

Now that's a good question.

left wingers are spastics whose autism cannot be contained by mere borders
Heard something about Farage, or some people at the event calling for the creation of a new eurosceptic party in Ireland, anything on that?
>also
really fucking gay

Well fair enough, waste of time but I guess he can be commended for the effort

I now make a pledge not to reply to commiefag

Can one of you Irishmen help a burger out? What's the short bit of Gaelic he says at the end here mean?
youtu.be/abCtpCfGnaA?t=6m20s

Surely Farage has heard of the National Party? Imagine the meme magic that would ensue of Farage spoke at an NP event.

>Rural Ireland
I'm from rural Ireland myself - specifically a small town where I grew up - but my parents moved to a one-off house a good few years ago several miles away. Now when I visit home, without complete access to a car, I find myself marooned in the house. Even if I want to go into the local town to a cafe/shop or for a pint I often can't. I'm just one case; how many shops/restaurants/pubs aren't visited because it's too much hassle to get to them?

And how much money is literally burned up in petrol that otherwise could be injected into the local economy from people having to drive everywhere? One-off housing is a calamity for rural Ireland. Rural Ireland is dying lads ans I can't help but feel that the NP are making a mistake by ignoring city voters and building their base among culchies.

"Ar dheis ar agaidh" Forward and to the right

The best dressed party in Ireland

From the Kilkenny Journal:

> Outstanding as the best dressed were a dozen badged members of Ireland's new National Party led by Justin Barrett himself - their spokesman told me that they wanted to distinguish themselves as stylish compared to the flotsam of the Left. Indeed they looked every bit as neat and tidy and well groomed as a set of American Mormons calling to the door.

Thanks!

>Imagine the meme magic that would ensue of Farage spoke at an NP event
were that to happen, it would give the opposition license to claim NP as actors on behalf of Farage, and by extension the UK, it would give them license to create the narrative that the interests NP pushes come from without rather than from within.
bad optics.
>ignoring city voters
I don't see why they would necessarily have to "ignore" urbanites in order to serve the interests of the rurality, surely they can serve the interests of both in an equitable manner?

>their spokesman told me that they wanted to distinguish themselves as stylish compared to the flotsam of the Left.
lmao

how do you say 'Hail Victory' in Irish lads?

>I'm from rural Ireland myself

You're a yank

>1 post by this ID

Back to the Irexit event - it's encouraging and inspiring to see events like this finally happening. It was unimaginable even 5 years ago. But now we are living in a post-Trump world and anything is possible. We are finally breaking out of the mold of civil war politics and embracing real Irish nationalism.

i will post something other than gearóid since i'm posting him until that day

"i'm a gay larper"

Bua abu

...reveal your flag

no u

cheers

Its the same copypasta every night like a broken record, we need to cop on a bit.

Why does it matter? I'm assuming we're all browsing on VPNs anyway. Anyone who isn't hiding behind 7 proxies while posting on the chans is just begging to be added to an NSA watchlist and v& for (((hate speech)))

>irishtimes.com/news/politics/irexit-conference-i-am-hoping-something-comes-of-this-1.3379392

The comments under the article are just insufferable.

What if the entire protestant population of NI was forcibly relocated back to England?

Why do you choose to hide behind a meme flag like a homo?

I lol'd at this comment

>There is a small but growing underground movement to radicalize young people along the lines of and closely aligned to the alt-right in the US. This is led by sites such as the Irish branch of Infowars and it's colourful leader as well as various other sites and social media groups. While there is a legitimate argument to be made from other quarters for Ireland leaving the EU; these pre-existing groups are now focusing on Irexit as a means to achieve their economic nationalist goals. We need to be aware of what is happening in the background, or we risk being surprised in the future.

Then that would be glorious.

was at one of gerrys gigs not to long ago and he said brexit is how we get the 6, what do ye lads think?
is englands difficulty irelands opportunity?

>Irish branch of info wars
this exists?
Fair Play to you boys

>Sinn Fein supporter.

Kys. Brits out, blacks in. SF are traitors.

ah yea, but gerry is some laugh all the same tho

****Question****

How many regulars do we have on the Eire/pol/ threads would you say? Would I be right in guessing around 30? Are we over-estimating our size? I realise that Sundays are usually quieter.

Sounds like some fucking nanny know it all out of touch bitch.

> "The young Kilkenny guy who said he likes to wear his ''Make America great again'' cap out at night would be beaten up in most parts of Ireland for wearing a Trump slogan on his head"

First i've heard of such a thing

The real reason people reply to me is because I am one of the only people on here who makes posts worth replying to.
I am the one who posts facts, statistics and contributes to discussions. Yes, I have one copypasta, however this exists because people keep asking me the same question over and over and I've no reason to slightly re-type the same point.

In comparison, look at most of the posts in this thread. Monosyllabic, single-sentence replies that add nothing. You reply to me because you have little else to reply to.
I've looked at the archive of recent threads I was not at home for, almost all of them were short-lived and inherently boring.

It is simply the nature of imageboard generals, little to do with me as an individual. If you want to be replied to instead of me, then post something worth reading.

>The real reason people reply to me is because I am one of the only people on here who makes posts worth replying to.

Why does Ireland have so many cringey communist larpers? That was the last thing I expected when I moved here. It would never fly here anyway.

>Bunch of girls with high pony tails, hoop earrings and matching sweat suits reading the communist manifesto
>Communists trying to compete with the GAA for loyalty
>Constant cancellation of marches and protests due to weather

I definitely don't agree with Commiefags politics but he has a point. Too many "fly-by" posters that make one shit-post then leave the thread. Even Ceann doesn't hang around anymore after he starts the thread. Same old recycled memes being reposted...no fresh OC. I try to do my part by instigating discussion points or posting OC.

Where are you from?

How do you view comments?

I'm a
>Leaf

>interrupted the Farage and John Waters
>just to disrupt Irish nationalists having a discussion.

The two best examples of "Irish Nationalists" you can come up with are a Brit and a West Brit? Again, that's pathetic.

>Rural Ireland is dying lads

This is simply a result of the Surplus Production method of Capitalism., this process has existed for over 200 years now.

As the cost of maintenance of a farm increases (paired with large farms buying out small farms), it in inevitable that population density in rural areas will decrease.
I have also spent a lot of time living in one-off housing in the middle of nowhere, I now live in an Urban Area. For most people, this is an unavoidable process.

That being said, National Party has zero room for growth in Urban areas.

We have discussed a lot, now we don't know what to talk about. Not as much posters as there used to be either.

Scroll down

Are you that leaf who didn't know whether to move to Ireland or England and wanted to move because he couldn't stand canadian society any longer and lost all loyalty to Canada?

>everyone who disagrees with me is a west Brit

Not an argument

>We have discussed a lot, now we don't know what to talk about.

Lol. In the past I have tried to get lads to join me in different campaigns such as email spamming Richard Boyd Barret with spam bots or putting up NP posters around town but each time I'm met with the usual groans of "not your personal army". This way nothing ever gets done. We can achieve so much more by working together as a unit rather than isolated individuals. Look at the "it's okay to be white" campaign by American anons. It got international news coverage and it all started here in a Sup Forums thread.

>Not as much posters as there used to be either.
It's just quiet cos it's Sunday. The threads are busier on weeknigts. That said there are definitely fewer posters around compared to a few months ago.

No but people do ask me that on here sometimes. I'm the leaf who married a Cork woman and moved here so she could be closer to her family. Not a bad country overall, except the weather, but I expected that well before I moved here. I am in the same boat as the other leaf though by the sounds of it. I absolutely hate Canadian society, which made the move here much easier for me. The part of the country I am from isn't too bad, but most major cities are multicultural shit holes. Also most Canadians, especially urban ones, are incredibly smug.

It will definitely speed up the process. I remember reading a LucidTalk poll which suggested that roughly 8% of Unionists are now considering a United Ireland.
This, combined with other factors like the Population War, DUP in the Westminster Coalition, and SF crashing the Assembly should have sped up Irish Re-Unification by around 10-15 years.

>We are finally breaking out of the mold of civil war politics and embracing real Irish nationalism.

This is correct, but not in the way that you imagine.
Look at pic related, FF and FG are much more popular among older people. Their future reduction in FPVs, just so happens to roughly correlate with a United Ireland (both processes will likely to be complete in roughly 30 years).

When Unification occurs, we will move into a typical Left-Right divide as seen in the rest of Western Europe. This divide will be SF vs FG.

You would think now that the referendum has been announced you guys would be doing more to fight it. The last thing this country needs is for the women to have easy access to murdering their unborn infants. Abortion becomes commonplace anywhere that it is legalised, and is used as a form of birth control. They will always use the argument that it is in special circumstances, but eventually it becomes the mainstay for women.

>"I'm pregnant? I'll get an abortion" no matter the situation.

What follows next is the politicians ratchet up the rhetoric that Ireland has a decreasing birth rate and stagnant population and then immigration begins.

haven't been on cuck/pol/ for a few months, glad to see that this circle jerk is still alive and well

anything interesting happen?

>That said there are definitely fewer posters around compared to a few months ago
Aye that's what i was saying.

>In the past I have tried to get lads to join me in different campaigns such as email spamming Richard Boyd Barret with spam bots or putting up NP posters around town
I for one could not take part in the spamming bot thing but i would love to. And the posters, i'm in the north so i don't think they will come up here soon. Idk about the poster idea. I think we shouldn't be at it unless the NP would agree with it.

I hate that "not your personal army" response. You either like the idea and participate or not. No need to be stubborn and twisted.

Now you can watch the enrichment process with us. Enjoy.

This is all well and good on a hypothetical level.
However if posters on here wanted to be replied to, they would have to make more interesting posts. In order to achieve this, they will need to read more.
After a certain amount of time on their literary journeys, they will most likely change their minds.

Do you be over at infinity?
I think there has been some things worth noting but i can't think of them at the moment.

yeah, I only moblifag here. cuckpol has always been shit, but its getting so much worse. i'm even getting sick of cripple chan

>tfw lefty/pol/ is the edgy one now

This

4pol is a sea of pish and shit, but they are the board to get things done. I get sick of this place too. I like infinity better.
Why are you getting sick of infinity?

Also, Lefty/pol/ memes are shite.

If i was not ITT i feel like it would had died already.
It's not like it used to be back in February

you are all faggot cuckservitaves. why on earth do you care about the lives of unborn trash? the government should force abortions on low income families with more than three offspring and there should be a blanket rule against nogs breeding at all. force sterilisation followed by execution in the colosseum. the this is what you need to rally behind, instead of reactionary politics from 30 years ago

I mean last feb. I forgot it's February again.

There should be an "agus" there?

~t. westbrit

A lot of the posters simply aren't posting or around anymore, I have not been able to post as much before as you may have noticed but I try to as often as possible sadly not much can be done if there are few posters I would consider 30 a normal number and we have just over half that tonight.

Very realistic goals.
I would support the ban on nogs breeding but other than that you are delusional.

traffic, mostly. waiting +30 minutes for a (you) is pathetic. plus I feel like I'm having the same conversations every fucking day.
and yep, commies can't meme but they do piss off newfriends. I'm trying to become one so I can mine (you)s more easily

Yeah,I haven't been around anymore really,I usually only go on Sup Forums for longer than 5 minutes like once a week now.

even if it is unrealistic. it better then hoping some ballyfermot skank will save the white race if she pumps out 10 tax drains.
banning abortion fixes nothing. someone please explain to me a practical and reasonable argument for keeping it illegal
>no morals pls I have the tism

>t. moor rapebaby

All the namefaggots have gone again it seems. Things are getting stale again. What ideas have we to breath life into Éire/pol/? Or should we let it die or give it a break?

Weekly threads instead of daily?

Why do you think we have the highest birthrate and fertilityrate of all western Europe? They are nearly positive. If we let abortions for our women then we are fucked and we will get absolutely niggered.

well even the last few threads were far better than this one, it could just be the fact that it's a Sunday night and people have stuff to do tomorrow.

the reason I "quit" Sup Forums is also the reason I abandoned éire/pol/

the place has become stagnant, nothing new. same ol' debates. "paganism vs Christianity", abortion, NP, pathetic heritagefagging.

shits stale, man
>plus everyone who spends more than 10 seconds here has hyper aspergers

4/pol/ has always been in decline. In 2011, you at least had discussions about Keynes VS Hayek. In recent years, the board devolved into IdPol hysteria, culminating with the decision to invite reddit. Now the board is full of boomers, phonefags and people who cannot spell.

>tfw lefty/pol/ is the edgy one now

It inherited the traditions of /lit/, and so it is one of the few imageboards where you will find discussion with a semblance of intelligence.
In some ways, it has improved over the past 2 or 3 years as the regular users become more well-read.
You cannot say the same for any board on 4.

You are trying to become a commie?

Nah. That would kill it altogether

why not? every faggot with a Pepe image saved considers himself a nazi. I have no political conviction, I am merely a contrarian

>victory to the proletariat, comrad

you're right that the culture on lefty/pol/ is better. you can have conversations with people that doesn't devolve into "you're a nigger, share blue" or without getting banned for daring to deviate from full extoposting like on cripple. going over there, it's like visiting Sup Forums for the first time, being a newfag again. but those people are far from intelligent, they're unironic communists for fuck sake. Nice people tho

also
>the left can't meme

All the IRL happenings this week not boost your morale?

>Controversy surrounding Farage speaking in Trinity college after being no platformed.
>Launch of Irexit campaign in RDS
>Generation Identity drop over Hapenny Bridge

Why don't you take politics seriously instead of using it to be an edgy faggot?

Every time I visit leftypol the board is almost totally inactive. How does that make for better conversations?

I'm an unironic Natsoc but that never gonna happen so I troll

threads can last for weeks there. you can't binge it like you can with 4pol but I think that's what gives it its quality

was actually pretty excited to get the GI stunt. I dont like them because they're Jews but they deserve respect for what they're doing. I may have judged them too harshly before but the feel like plastic, market researched phony nationalism

as for irexit, the never gonna happen until the EU leaders are hanging from lampposts. they own us sadly

Farage to headline a pats conference for thirsty Micks when?

>you can have conversations with people that doesn't devolve into "you're a nigger, share blue"
This is what political discussion was like on imageboards 5 years ago. The standard of 4/pol/ has gone down so much in the past few years.

>but those people are far from intelligent
They are some of the most intelligent posters of any imageboard.
The smart ones just keep getting smarter - I've learned a ton about history and economics from reading the links posted on there.

are you sure that you are using .net rather than .pl?

Are any of you boyos politically active? I know some of you are with NP but anyone affiliated or even supporters of other parties?

ah I disagree. I fist started using Sup Forums in 2013 and the only things that have changed are the poportion of Natsocs to lolbros, the quality of the memes and reddit cancer

Used to support FG over the NP, mainly because FG are actually registered as a party and can run in elections (definitely something I value in a political party).

However, Varadkar's betrayal is too hard a pill to swallow.

Moral of the story: NP fucking register already REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yes, I am a member of PBP

>I fist started using Sup Forums in 2013

I first started lurking regularly in 2010, before Sup Forums existed. I was on Sup Forums the day it was created.

While it is true that the Ron Paul supporters became NatSoc idiots, the standard of discussion and the average post quality has gone way downhill.
Since the phoneposters and MAGApedes arrived, they intensified the amount of poorly-spelled words. They also increased the amount of mono-syllabic replies and Bad Theory.

GOD I HATE the captcha
>NP fucking register already REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Read this
nationalparty.ie/vote-national-party/

>béarla
>Éire/pol/

nah back then they were just Natsocs who liked rand Paul, the lolbros were the newfags like with the maga trash today. in my estimation it won't be long till chan culture is dead all together. if there is one thing everyone from any political persuasion can agree on, is that normalfags must hang

>won't be long till chan culture is dead all together *normies flock to this place daily*

Fuck the national party. Was talking to some of their cuckold shills at the irexit conference and was not one bit impressed.

HEIL