We laugh at cryptofags here

PHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
*inhales sharply*
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KTf5j9LDObk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ha

i want 2 invest in turtlecoin

How did anyone think this was a good idea?
I've heard comparisons to Beanie Babies and gold, except both of those are something you can touch.

Keeping fingers crossed for further fall in the morning, but this sharp spike upward before the end of trade in friday doesn't give me hope.

I DID MY TIME AND I WANT OUT

Hehe just wait til Feb March u ugly wage cuck lol. I got machines that work for me. Quit being jelly.

MAKE IT BLEED

Buying when it hits 5k and then we going to the moon.
youtu.be/KTf5j9LDObk

So is now a good time to buy? They have to be hitting their bottom soon.

tried to cash out at $12k, that's when I learned the horrible truth

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

No, sell now. You were supposed to buy high and sell low.

NooOooooOOoooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
MY BAGS ARE FUCKING WORTHLESS NOWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm still up from what I invested at. XMR might drop to a place where I'll buy some.

CAN I GET MY JOB BACK PLEASE. PLEASE GOD LET ME BACK IN WAGEKEKS

ONE
NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

now is a verry good time to buy.

digital decentralized currency is the future. real u.s. dollars are only backed by goodwill. do the math, btc might not be the final solution, but it's not going away, and will continue to be a massive presence.

governments talking regulation? futures markets? taxes? banks making their own coins? buy in now, suckers.

THERES NO MONEY
THERES NO POSSESSIONS
ONLY OBSESSION

buy now retard,you will regret all your life

reminder that this comes just a few weeks after jews published articles complaining about Nazi Bitcoin profits

Buy ETH not bitcoin
ETH is too big to fail, in the short term. Sell it at 1.5-2k and then diversify into alts.

good try fag, trying to sell your shit.

Holy shit /biz/ Memes are the fucking greatest

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO
MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

join us user
shared suffering is halved suffering

Image if Sup Forums bought crypto in November 2016 instead of shilling for Trump (for free)

>IMPLYING DIGITAL COINS WILL DIE

That's exactly what I was remembering. They bringing it down and will help shitskins buy in cheap. They were complaining blacks haven't gotten in and its too white like kikes. Gonna buy sometime soon

oh my,,
and this happens when people buy some shitcoins thats value is based on dreams

aaah-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah-!!

>inhales sharply
Max kek

AAAAAAAAAA

*outhales*

Be an old ass boomer
Hear about this hip new currency called Bitcoin
It's doubling in value monthly
It's going to the moon
Mortage your house.
Sell your stocks
Take money out of the bank
Invest it all in Bitcoin
I got 5 bitcoin
It's going to the moon

You just know a few dozens boomers have gassed thenselves.

kekd and checkd

>that's when I learned the horrible truth
What was that?

Okay....

You realize that in 2025, a single bitcoin will be over a million dollars, right?

That there is no thing as cashing out.

i only go to /biz/ for the pink wojacks and to laugh at cryptofaggots who bought in at 19k

what I'm insinuating is that some big financial players have entered the market to deliberately fuck it over. I'm sure Nathan Rothschild can drive stock prices down in the relatively small Bitcion market anytime he likes

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH NO NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's hilarious seeing all the talk over at tradingview. ' Traders' that have started 3 months ago talking like they know whats up. "Just a typical dump pump and hump." "Market manipulation" etc.

Or crypto is just unstable. It went from cents to $18K in a few years. I don't think any invest has had that happened.

I absolutely hope so.

Daily reminder that its not investment but speculation since there is no underlying value or claim on future cash flows.

I thought /biz/ backed BTC. Was that true at one point and now it's just mocking them?

Lol, sounds pretty Judaic.

Buy the dip and hodl.

Most of them went in on altcoins instead

In the past few months I've seen articles on how to get into or use BTC on the front page of MSNBC, Yahoo, and other sites. That's when you know it's time to sell.

people who unironically invest in Bitcoin for anything other than buying drugs online

Doesn't seem any better.

I don't see why they think these coins are a good investment aren't they supposed to function as currency? If my boss gave me the option to get paid in bitcoin or etherium I'd take cash because I know it's not going to potentially loose half its value overnight.

I think at best ecoins are in their infancy stage they might become dominant in the future but right now it's just a risky investment.

/biz/ has always sought moonshots in the form of altcoins, right? whenever BTC went up 1k+ (it's climb from 5k to 20k) all of the altcoins were completely raped as money flew out of them and into BTC. There are BTC bagholders who defend it, sure, but most of /biz/ holds ETH or other shitcoins instead.

I want bitcoin to crash and burn because of how annoying people like Stefan and Cernovich are about it. They both got into it because people were donating it to them and now we have to hear constant bragging about how genius they are.

You can finally afford 1/4 of a bitcoin with your per capita GDP. Congratulations !

WHY IS BITCOIN CRASHING SO HARD

It's the crash Sup Forums has been talking about since 2015.

Woah, I had no Idea how much etherium had gone up.

They think that by getting in early their money will increase in total value like being part of a pyramid scheme before it goes big. Except they don't think it's a scam but yeah similar premise. I've always seen Bitcoin as more of a synthetic commodity and less a future currency.

Good luck cashing out when everyone and their grandma knows bitcoin is gonna crash

TWO SOMETHINGS GOT TO GIVE

I CAN'T WAIT FOR NOCOIN DAY!
Just like Feb 20th 2014
I wonder how cheap the coins will be then

Price is up 10x in 1 year.

Most crypto fags are pretty happy desu.

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME

>stock prices
Technically it would be asset prices

Lots of countries regulating BTC one by one. Korea, India, Russia, Polish and UK's governments swear together to rape it into oblivion. Everyone is afraid governments will not allow competition and make crypto useless.

Second daily reminder: Most succesful blockchain based applications will be proprietary and not launched through some shitty ICO.

Lure of quick easy money. Beanie Babies is a shitty comparison though. Crypto has an actual dollar value that you can quickly convert. Beanie Babies was more urban legend/word of mouth.

Etherium is garbage.

Sell on lbc, 10% below everybody else. Drug addicts will buy you out in a few days.

Where are the desperate "I sold it all to bitcoin" memes, terribly disappointed in the trolling, you're all banned

>tfw pulled out everything in January

kek don't it's scam, it's malware

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

what the fuck happened?
oh god i cant imagine what /biz/ looks like right now, those poor wojacks.

Wonderful. You won't want to use it though because in 2 years it'll be worth a billion!

You see why bitcoin is a meme?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

market dipped under 8000 a couple of times, it's making people go crraazy

it has. unironically it can't even match the dutch tulips for instance, which would be the biggest bubble ever still

Which they have no reason to not do. It's GOING to happen. You'll all be back to using it for buying dick pills on the deep web.

30% pull back means 300% moon in the coming weeks and months

>"""""""""""""invest""""""""" in worthless numbers in a blockchain with an infinite amount of possible different coins

Buttcoin is kinda like natural selection in finance: the smart people either invested early and sold fast or didnt invest at all in this Ponzi scheme and the moron normies actually shelled out their shekels for something that was bound to crash because of memes

yup
when everybody starts to talk about something, then it's gonna pop. Just ie look at 90ies you know. Normies didn't know shit about computers, but then everyone was talking about it all off sudden and wanted to get in.

Companies that were really worthless and really didn't do anything sky rocketed, and boom it all went down

for the no coiners:

i bought a maxed out lenovo P50 with the crypto gains

keep crying

charts are so pretty, and tell you nothing about the future of this completely unregulated ponzi scheme

I will never understand the mindset of anyone that holds at this point. This was a freak accident. Bitcoins is not gaining traction at all for use as a currency just something people put money in to get more out. How can you think such a thing has long term possibilities especially now with the governments getting involved and normies writing articles about how black and woman and underrepresented with crypto currency.

You are smart good for you. Anyone that holds right now is fucking stupid.

anyone got any insights into XRP?
They're selling for cents now, and from what I've read some (((big banks))) are expressing interest in them

the fact that you dont know what this chart is and what a ponzi scheme actually means proves that you are far to mentally challenged to be in the crypto market
its the perfect time to buy

100K eoy

Are you saying you're so poor you couldn't afford a laptop otherwise? Fuck you, pleb.

Because people were touting it as a replacement to the central banking system when crypto's origin and design came from that system

>its the perfect time to buy
No it's not. The conditions and politics around crypto has changed. Everyone and their mothers are talking about or getting in it this is how the US got out great depression.

Actually That was discovered to be wildly overexaggerated

Your words mean nothing and you're a lying worthless cunt that is part of the ponzi scheme.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA