Tsugumomo Mango

Ok guys this has been a great ecchi, harem, fighting series so far, how do you think it would end? what will be the madmans masterplan?

Kanaka will die, everything will be the same as before and then it ends.

shameless self bumpin

Well the existence of the Miko Milf proves that Tsugumomo/Human pairings are possible so end game will be Kazuya/Kiriha and their training to be the exorcists of Kukiri's reincarnation.

Probably.

The mangaka killed two adorable lolis. Why would you continue to read this shit?

Training their children I mean.

>how do you think it would end? what will be the madmans masterplan?

All dead characters are brought back to life via MC's hax tsukumogami creation powers combined with the double godstones.

Possessed bestmom is freed and purified, returned to a normal human being with her bloodlust under control instead of all-consuming.

Oneechan gets lolified into imouto as side effect from ZA WARUDO tsugumomo.

Every female character gets impregnated by MC and they all live happily ever after.

>Every female character gets impregnated by MC and they all live happily ever after.
trips dont lie

>Possessed bestmom is freed and purified
but she's dead, her soul even gave kazuya advice in his dreams, the time stopped one is just a zombie.

Kazuya has natural hax life creation and manipulation powers, and TWO godstones.

Trust in the trips. Believe in Kazuya. Look forward to sweet, healing milfcest.

To level the playing field a little bit, Kazuya recovers the "good" Asami obi from his mom which makes her slightly less dangerous. Asami is what he uses to beat her. Kiriha and Kukuri are revived. Ends with no one getting the dick.

Or it ends with Kiriha and Kazuya's children.

Meant Azami. I'm saying Kazuya will get the good Azami from Kanaka

>no one getting the dick.
>Or it ends with Kiriha and Kazuya's children.

I really dislike the notion that so many other bestgirls would end up undicked. It just isn't right.

I dont think yoshi thought out the ending much at all.
Im just looking forward to this current sub-plot being finished. I like the tournament arc.

Hopefully Kiriha stays dead and the flute loli continues to be relevant.

a man of taste

Blue Satania goes super saiyan?

>Dind´t even know

Nuclear kazuya when

I don't understand how any lolicons can read this shit still.

no

fuck, every girl is best girl.
DQ girl was qt tho.

Well deal with it, cause it's the most likely scenario.

I just don't see Kazuya unleashing his lusts like his mother did.

Man the character design was just awful at start of manga. All the school people were throwaway.

I want a father in some anime that goes on a predating streak on little girls like these lewd fuck mothers.

I just expect a fight in the end that will probably be against his mom
And kasuya attjat moment would have mastered tsugumomos and will probably use like 3 at the same time minimun

Polygamy.

What does Tsugumomo mean, anyway? Every time I see that word, I always read it in a baby's voice.

This is so fucking wrong.
Every girl in the series is best girl.
Except Chisato, fuck her.

but kiriha's dead

>old hag kills cute lolis
>people still love her
What the fuck is wrong with these rotten drooling fucks?

Only mostly, probably.

Mom dies, everyone is revived, they spend an entire chapter having a massive orgy

wait what?

>Pillow is S
Got some good taste there

>Takano not S-class
That's some shit taste and you know it