So you all make fun of soy and dairy, but what exactly DO you eat if you're so uber-healthy? Hot pockets...

So you all make fun of soy and dairy, but what exactly DO you eat if you're so uber-healthy? Hot pockets, microwaved tendies, and mountain dew are probably worse for you than soy and dairy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZCFxoUKOJYU
nutritionfacts.org/video/milk-protein-vs-soy-protein/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

raw vegan

meat and vegetables. rice and grains for calories. not hard

Shut up and take my order... I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

eggs, veggies, quinoa or rice. bake my own bread.

>>/ck/

Beef stew and quinoa on a bed of spinach with a tall glass of milk. I eat this most days and don't require much more food. 1.5 liters of water a day as well. Cheap and healthy.

Today I ate
>3 cups of cooked rice
>half a pound of salmon
>a head of broccoli
>half a kielbasa
>4 apples
And tonight I'll have chicken soup.

I dont care about soy boy or what, I care about Nazi. Do you ?

Nazi shill cleaning service here.
I want to see at least 10 Hitler pics, lets get the oldie pics roll

Nazi, supremacist lets get to work.
Post your best red pill image and GTFO from this thread
be it Nazi best values, white supremacy purist or plain Jew death, post your best red pill pics

(2D waifus and milkers allowable I heard)

Red pill party start now! O yeah, dont bother to type, its red pill party, these shill cant even read.

This red pill party is MPGA endorsed. They paid me to do this, 1 cent every 1000 post.

Mostly beef jerky, ramen and energy drinks.

I always wondered about quinoa.
>is it pronounced keen-wa
>or is it pronounced quinn-OH-a

soy boys one step away from eating raw shit like their distant nigger cousins in africa

When he becomes a man, he'll be as big as a barge.

I eat chicken wings from the oven, beef liver, meatballs, frozen pizza, eggs, yogurt, potato pancakes, bananas, tangerines, mangos, apples, broccoli, beans, peas, pasta, onions, bell peppers, cheese, bread, cucumber, tomatoes, olive oil etc

Drink copious amounts of whisky, vodka and beer.

Paleo

>that pic
you are what you eat i guess

Dude eggs are full of estrogen.

Neither. It's kee-no-a

youtube.com/watch?v=ZCFxoUKOJYU
For femanons: Soy consumption is associated with improved survival and lower recurrence rates in breast cancer patients may be because soy phytonutrients appear to improve the expression of tumor suppressing BRCA genes.

why would you do that?

nutritionfacts.org/video/milk-protein-vs-soy-protein/
Ditch the whey.

What is this faggotry? Fucking try hard faggot, go away.

I live near the Amish. All my meat is non go grass fed free toaming. Eggs are Amish too. Lots of veggies. The occasional burger hapoens, but mostly healthy food. 6' 0" 188

Extra lean ground beef (ideally grass fed)
whole eggs (free range, organic)
oats
rice
a metric fuckton of veggies
organic blueberries, various other pieces of fruit each week

That's most of my food intake

STOP BEEING ALCOHOLIC

You sound like you have a diet of sea men op.

Stop eating meat and eggs. 6' 3" 170
Also, you're overweight.

That's a pretty good breakfast. He should add some whey though.

Nothing. Eat nothing and die.

500 grams of protein right down the hatch.

No

>Organic everything

>Oats and honey for breakfast
>Chicken, potatoes and veggies for lunch
>Eggs and rashers post workout
>Ground beef and veggies for dinner

Variations of that every day. Black coffee as well. No sugar added.

Is this so hard for the average person? If I get a sugar craving I eat an apple.

When you you realise that food is for faggots. I just eat ground up vitamin pills and mince meat for protien.

>7am: Two glasses of alkalised water with apple cider vinegar, then a smoothie of alkalised water, organic spirulina, activated almonds, maca, blueberries, stevia, coconut keffir and two organic, free-range eggs.

>8.30am: Sprouted millet, sorghum, chia and buckwheat bread with liver pate, avocado, cultured vegetables plus ginger and liquorice root tea.

>12.30pm: Fresh fish, sauteed kale and broccoli, spinach and avocado salad, cultured vegies.

>3pm: Activated almonds, coconut chips, cacao nibs, plus green tea.

>6.30pm: Emu meatballs, sauteed vegetables, cultured vegetables plus a cup of ginger and liquorice root tea.

All you had to do, was follow the damn train CJ.
This guy is Asian Gaston.

If you’re gonna eat eggs make sure to limit them to 3 a week