How does it feel knowing you're in the best timeline?

How does it feel knowing you're in the best timeline?

youtube.com/watch?v=oZ_qiYc133U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zb1EuGTa5BA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pretty shitty desu

At least it’s entertaining

no, i want our fucking empires back

recolonization now

HAHAHAHA YESSSS FUCK YESSSSSSSSSS

sorry i know the above sounds gay but thats how happy I felt seeing this

That thumbnail had me concerned, but I'm glad Felix didn't uncritically suck JP's cock in this review. Even if he's not /ourguy/ his integrity and personal growth over the last year or two is impressive.
The idea of PewDiePie reviewing Nietzsche is fucking hilarious and I hope he follows through with this series.

Soon.

dis is gud

he is like a window to normies. halfway shitlord, halfway normie.

I love PewDiePie and I love Jordan Peterson!

Timeline a best. BEST

Required viewing for any Peterson fanboys in this thread
youtube.com/watch?v=Zb1EuGTa5BA

let us know when he reviews this one

then it will truly be the greatest timeline of all

Fuck off redditniggers, we're full!

Oh fuck yes.

>Australia has star of David on it
And they laughed at me when I said that the British empire was built on jewry.

unpopular opinion
the jews aren't responsible for your shit life

What about this one?

Typical Petersonite projection. "You disagree with me because your room isn't clean." A new generation, a new self-help guru, a new cult of personality.

desu I've seen some faggots on here bitch about Jordan Peterson and PewDiePie. I personally don't watch them very much, although I enjoy the memes, but those two are great entry points for normies to get redpilled. They aren't retarded LARPers like Spencer and they are mainstream enough to attract people who aren't psychopaths (like most WN types). This is what winning looks like. It looks like "alt-lite" it looks "normal" and it looks like Donald Trump. Anybody who disagrees with this is a

>most white nationalists are psychopaths
>i'm not a shill guise lmao

Top ten anime crossovers when?

Its true tho, social malcontents are attracted to fringe ideologies. People with broken families, drug abusers, felons, etc. are the most likely to be in fringe ideologies. This goes for left and right.

Whoa, you mean in a society where voicing unpopular opinions means a loss of social status, most of the people who openly voice unpopular opinions are those who are already low in social status? Mind fucking blown.

>How does it feel knowing you're in the best timeline?

Yeah you fucking idiot, why did you fucking post at me if you agreed with what I said you fucking moron? You are imbecile if you think that voicing "unpopular" opinions, nice euphamism for WN retardation btw, will help anybody, especially the low class druggies who are attracted to that shit. There's a reason you never see normal happy families goosestepping about town with you.

Feels good man.

The vast majority of the alt-right is anonymous or pseudonymous. You'd have to be an idiot to be on Sup Forums and not know this. It seems like you're arguing that if taking a position publicly is socially untenable, the idea itself is invalid. Is this your position?

Although additionally, it has to be said that the "druggie" stereotype is a product of media conditioning. The vast majority of people at UTR in Charlottesville were perfectly nice and respectable. As I believe your God Emperor himself said before he was forced to retract.

I feel like he has the balls to do this.

No, of course not, in fact the alt-right's strength is anonymity. American politics has a great tradition of pseudonymous warfare going all the way back to the Founding Fathers. Anybody arguing against anonymity or pseudonymous online activities is a Jew or an imbecile.

However this does not mean that because an idea flourishes on the internet it is tenable to gather in public. Just look at everything Spencer touches. After the election "Sieg Heil" bull shit. Charlottesville was another disaster. It's best to stay anonymous and just work within the realms of the Overton window in public, slowly pushing the boundaries.

Okay, so let's get down to brass tacks. I am a covert white nationalist. Am I a psychopath?

Depends, I don't really know you desu, I can't judge that sort of thing over the internet. Personally I'd probably agree with most of your ideas, but its much better to be pragmatic right now than dogmatic. Donald Trump is clearly not a White Nationalist, but he's done more for "white" people than most White Nationalists over the last 70 years. I'd suggest dropping ideology like "white nationalism" and just being right wing, its a lot easier to maneuver in real life if you don't attach a stigmatized label to yourself.

someone send this to WSJ

noice

Appreciate the tactical advice, although I don't need it. Practically every alt-right figure supports Donald Trump, as a pragmatic point. The difference in my view is that the alt-right is willing to analyze the root causes of the mess we find ourselves in and advocate for policies that will actually reverse the decline of the West rather than merely slow it down.

If you wonder why I counter-signal Peterson, it's because he has explicitly positioned himself as a centrist gatekeeper to turn people away from right wing ideas. I understand why he does it. He's under immense pressure to "punch right" to solidify his centrist credentials. However, I don't like being punched. And if he does so in a way that blatantly compromises the principles he espouses, I'm going to call him out on his hypocrisy.

I don't really know what you're talking about, I haven't followed any of these developments, but I'd just let it go. Who cares? I certainly don't think he's a bad thing desu. Best to avoid this point e-drama.

He's right, Jordan is too longwinded with his biblical analogies sometimes.