Boruto Thread

How can someone be Hokage if they only know 5 jutsus at max?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/OSa8ME0o7PUcRH1BmTWvdw/
youtube.com/watch?v=lgS8zGnondw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

IDK, by being a living WMD?
I haven't watched a single episode of boruto, though, so whatever.

It's a shame Kishimoto never had the imagination to have Naruto learn any powerful jutsus that wasn't the Rasengan.

I remember everyone being excited over a early morning chapter mis-translation when people thought Naruto learned a new technique.

because POWAH OF FRIENDSHIP nigga

Isn't there a rasengan for every colour of the rainbow

Fuck off Narutard

Yep and there's also a Rasengan that has ALL colors of the rainbow, in the first movie

Fuck off back to >>>/reddit/ with your reddit memes, narutard

Reminder thats its Boruto who'll take the edgelord role in his team rather than Sarada.

What the fck happend to him.

Not sure how that is an issue? Only knowing five jutsu and becoming Hokage in itself is much more impressive.
If your base stats are so fucking high that you only need clones, a single good attack and the sexy jutsu then your predecessors might need to check themselves.

You let Sumire die

Near the end of series the top teirs showed that having a variety if Justu and using them was pointless bullshit. It came down 2 who was faster, could make bigger explosions, make even bigger gundams and eye hax bs.

Even in Boruto movie shows Naruto and Sasuke had to rely on taijustu or else they were fcked.

dunno, i entially thought that Hinata died and his eye was hers or some shit and thats why he went full edge mode. But thats outta of the window.

>Jutsu
All Directions Shuriken
Big Ball Rasengan
Big Ball Rasenshuriken
Big Ball Spiralling Serial Zone Spheres
Boil Release: Unrivalled Strength
Chakra Enhanced Strength
Chakra Transfer Technique
Clone Body Blow
Combination Transformation
Continuous Tailed Beast Balls
Erupting Propulsion Fist
Frog Kata
Frog Strike
Gentle Step Spiralling Twin Lion Fists
Harem Technique
Hurricane Thunderclap — Majestic Attire Sword Stroke
Ink Creation
Mini-Rasenshuriken
Multiple Shadow Clone Technique
Naruto Region Combo
Naruto Uzumaki Combo
Naruto Uzumaki Two Thousand Combo
Negative Emotions Sensing
New Sexy Technique
Nine-Tails Chakra Mode
One Thousand Years of Death
Parachute
Parent and Child Rasengan
Planetary Rasengan
Rasengan
Regeneration Ability
Sage Art: Lava Release Rasenshuriken
Sage Art: Magnet Release Rasengan
Sage Art: Many Ultra-Big Ball Spiralling Serial Spheres
Sage Art: Super Tailed Beast Rasenshuriken
Sage Mode
Scorch Release: Halo Hurricane Jet Black Arrow Style Zero
Sexy Reverse Harem Technique
Sexy Technique
Shadow Clone Technique
Shadow Shuriken Technique
Six Paths Sage Mode
Six Paths Senjutsu
Six Paths Yang Power
Six Paths — Chibaku Tensei
Six Paths: Ultra-Big Ball Rasenshuriken
Spiralling Absorption Sphere
Spiralling Serial Spheres
Spiralling Strife Spheres
Summoning Technique (Toad)
Summoning: Food Cart Destroyer Technique
Super Mini-Tailed Beast Ball
Tailed Beast Ball
Tailed Beast Ball Rasenshuriken
Tailed Beast Chakra Arms
Tailed Beast Full Charge
Tailed Beast Rasengan
Tailed Beast Shockwave
Torii Seal
Truth-Seeking Ball
Typhoon Water Vortex Technique
Ultra-Big Ball Rasengan
Ultra-Many Spiralling Serial Spheres
Uzumaki Formation (Anime only)
Wind Release: Rasengan
Wind Release: Rasenshuriken
Wind Release: Repeated Rasenshuriken
Wind Release: Ultra-Big Ball Rasenshuriken
Wisdom Wolf Decay
Weapon Unsealing: Large Shuriken

>could also replace limb and save a guy who is about to die
>could use all 7 elements and its derivative
>Hurr 5 jutsu

Wait, movies? Canonical movies?

99% of those are Rasengan variants though. I think OP was more talking about actually unique jutsu of different types.
Sorta like how the Second was all like "Fuck it, time to fuck the Uchiha so I'll learn Water Jutsu, Genjutsu which blocks sight, revival techniques, teleportation to avoid having to look at them and be quicker than they can respond, sensing technique which can differentiate clans based on Chakra."

IE actually different Jutsu, not six kinds of Rasengan.

Yeah no one asked you to copy/paste what's on the wikia.

How can someone be World Heavyweight Champion when they know 5 wrestling moves max?

Who cares? Naruto is shit and naurtards should fuck off.

Even the most devout fans would likely agree that there's a lot of wasted potential in the series. It is, however, an anime series and this is the most appropriate place on Sup Forums to discuss it. If you don't want to see it in the catalog, do this:

-Scroll all the way to the top of the page
-Click [Settings] in the top right corner
-Click on "Filters & Post Hiding"
-Make sure the check box next to "Filter and highlight specific threads/posts" is selected
-Specify whatever parameters you want to hide

You no longer have an excuse to go into threads specifically to bitch about shows you don't care about and if you choose to keep doing it you'll just look like a raging autist.

Was anyone actually disappointed by the Sannins? they were supposed to be one if not the strongest of shinobis but you could barely feel them by the 4th arc, I dont think Jiraiya would have made a difference at all if he was alive, even Kkaashi's dad is rumored to be stronger

Fuck off you cancerous Narutard.

You literally make 24/7 generals.

Fuck off back to >>>/reddit/ or your shitty Naruto forum.

Generals aren't allowed on Sup Forums, especially your Narutard general. Fuck off.

I have never once made a thread about Naruto on Sup Forums. If you don't like the advice then by all means, don't follow it. I already told you what the result is, though.

Why can't I? Better than guys who spew shit

what is it lads?

I thought Jiraiya was actually as strong as Itachi and Kisame combined but then Kishi retconned that.

new BORUTO movie could be a sasuke and sakura romance movie according to auttist on tumblr and nf.

... How many episodes does it take before Boruto stops being so episodic and actually develops a plot?

Sad thing is, as much as that sounds like wishful thinking, it would make sense considering how shat on Sakura/Sasukefags get for the lackluster relationship the pair actually have.

They would need something akin to The Last to actually have their relationship feel like anything other than "Tyrone going out for smoke for twelve years"

>sasuke and sakura romance movie

>romance
>Sasuke and Sakura

LOL

He didn't even kiss her while they fucked. She probably begged him to stick his dick in her.

>Sasuke doesn't even give her the dick. He just throws a used tissue at her.

>Implying
She fished it out of the trash bin. Her clock was tickin'.

and it's his shadow clone that jerked off

I miss the first Sage Mode. it was aesthetically perfect

kinda wish he ditched his orange garbage-man outfit and switched to more earthy colors

OBVIOUSLY he didn't want to get shot by a hunter while OPERATING in the woods. What if someone mistook him for a deer?

naruto is hokage because

1. he's easily the most powerful ninja in the hidden leaf
2. he has the respect of not only all of the other ninja villages, but even a shit ton of non-ninjas including the feudal lords that are the leaders of all of the countries themselves know he saved their asses.

Him being a dumbass or not knowing all the jutsu doesn't really matter. Hiruzen was a crappy hokage and let tons of disasters happen on his watch that he could've avoided if he were more vigilant. Tsunade still barely ever did her fucking job. Naruto meanwhile works himself to the bone day after day by creating an army of clones to literally help every random person on the streets. Probably also uses clone teams to go out on some missions and make even more money for the village.

He actually knows over 50 hundred thousand jutsus.

>rasengan
>double rasengan
>quadrouple rasengan (using a shadow clone)
>hextouple rasengan (using TWO shadow clones!!)
etc.

here are the current rumors

>Tenji, having gained Otsutsuki powers has rendered Konoha in devestation
>Sasuke arrives from one of his missions and sees the village destroyed and everyone in it, even the Hokage, Naruto, dead.
>Sasuke sees a green coccoon in the aftermath, and in it, his daughter Sarada
>Black Zetsu is revealed to be alive and saved Sarada from the destruction
>Zetsu explains that Tenji gained Otsutsuki powers by also eating another fruit, and laid waste on konoha for defeating his lover, Kaguya
>Zetsu explains that Sasuke can go back in time to save everyone but will have to use his Rinnegan powers to its full extent to amass an Army strong enough to defeat Tenji, similar to how Nagato did with his Rinnegan
>Sasuke, Sarada and Zetsu goes back in time and witnesses Hashirama and Madara's climatic battle in the past, and Sasuke explains them that there is a threat bigger than their petty war, Sasuke manages to convince both and informs that that he will need their help in the future.
>Sasuke and Sarada sees the cycle of Uchiha hatred and how it is repeated time and time again
>Sasuke then goes back in time to see Itachi in his prime and has a long talk with his brother, introducing his daughter to him, Sasuke also asks for Itachi's help in the future, in which Itachi asks him how, but Sasuke asks him to trust him, poking his older brother in the forehead
>as Sasuke traverses in time, he reminisces his time with Team 7 and how Sakura always believed in him no matter what
>Tenji chases Sasuke throughout different periods and takes Sarada
>Sasuke then recruits Tobirama Senju and Obito Uchiha
>back at the present, Sasuke confronts Tenji
>Black Zetsu merges with Sasuke and becomes his arm, so he can use hand signs and cast Edo Tensei
>Sasuke along with Itachi, Madara, Hashirama, Tobirama and Obito goes on to fight Tenji
>a losing Tenji goes back in time to kill Team 7 when they were young

>Tsunade still barely ever did her fucking job.
Wat. 99% of the time, she's seen sitting at her desk doing shit. She was always handling hokage business, I don't recall her ever doing anything else. She did her job.

>Sasuke arrives in time to save Team 7
>Sasuke saves Sakura from getting killed
>Sasuke talks with the young naruto and imparts him he fate of the future
>Sasuke also tells his young self to always listen to Sakura
>Sasuke goes back to the present
>Sasuke's team is all defeated
>Sasuke awakens his other eye and revives Naruto
>Naruto with knowledge of the threat of Tenji, fights along Sasuke to beat Tenji
>Tenji is defeated when Sasuke and Naruto clash their signature moves once again
>time is restored back to normal
>Sasuke has kept his memories and goes hom to find Sakura cooking dinner and says "no more missions"
>the house door closes behind him, showing the Uchiha sigil

none of this is making any sense

Naruto is a shitty Hokage. He should give up the job and become the best dad ever.

literally what

>responding to canadafag

He'll grow out of it eventually. Either that or he'll leave high school and get a job. No one other than a NEET or a summer kid would have time for his autistic crusade.

Sumire died and Mitsuki wiped his memories but somehow he got them back which turned him into the new coolest guy.

That's just potato enough to be naruto.

>It's a shame Kishimoto never had the imagination to have Naruto learn any powerful jutsus that wasn't the Rasengan.
What does that have to do with imagination?
We saw a lot of strong justus made by him, just not learned by Naruto?

Back to >>>/reddit/, you underaged spic.

Only third world trash spams naruto generals on Sup Forums.

>Only third world trash spams naruto generals on Sup Forums.
These guys are already spamming db super generals.

Still:
All normal ninja movement techs
Intermediate taijutsu skills
Some low-level genjutsu
Shadow Clones, he's baisically the only guy who can spam them, works nice with taijutsu
Rasengan, close-combat nuke that only he knows now
Rasen-shuriken, further development of it, death sentence for a ninja's ninja career
Summoning jutsu with a bunch of pretty damn powerful summons
Frog form
Dawg form
Two forms combined

His arsenal is not that big, but it's absolutely fucking nuclear.

>Rasengan, close-combat nuke that only he knows now
Konohamaru or w/e his name is.

>Konohamaru or w/e his name is

his name is Konohamaru

Sounds like the movie wouldn't be canon.

>he doesn't even deny it

So does he do this in every thread or what?

>How can someone be Hokage if they only know 5 jutsus at max?
Negotiation: 175

He's posted "fuck off narutard" in every Naruto thread I've ever opened, generally beating out everyone else to make one of the first posts. I'd almost think he's using a bot.

if they didnt make this new series for a younger audience they could of made a really dark war story
> naruto and sasuke plan to make for their children to be toghther only to start a rinnegan clan casue the only way to get the rinnegan is to merge the two genetics then seeing this the world start getting worried

> after everything the world know why the fuck havnt someone like orochimaru did this shit take naruto and sasuke genetics and make a rinnegan child

A meaningless personal crusade like that is pretty cringey. It's almost as bad as the freakouts people had over sonic's arms changing colour...

1) Clone jutsu
2) Tranny jutsu
3) Rastagangnam
4) "That" jutsu
5) Talk no jutsu
wtf op is right???!

Imagine how utterly terrifying Naruto would be if he learned Hiraishin.
>every single clone can create a marking
>every single clone can instantly teleport to any marking

Just being touched once by any of Naruto's clones would mean he can spam your ass with an endless stream of suicide bombers equipped with nukes and appearing instantly at point-blank range. Jesus Christ.

He's far too stupid to ever learn FTG.

at this point naruto has so much sub under layered jutsus we just never got time to see them

>He can sense all forums of of chakra
>
onec he meet someone he can know they person from their chakra

> From anywhere he was know if those people are alive or dead

if naruto really trained which he did in the current time skip he has so much new powers + all the past scrolls from the former hokaga

>...

Fuck off newfag.

Narutards have always been known to be third world trash on Sup Forums.

>newfag
Not so much. I just don't browse Sup Forums all that often anymore. I spend most of my time over on /k/.

>Some low-level genjutsu
since when did naruto learn genjutsu.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/OSa8ME0o7PUcRH1BmTWvdw/

Narutards sure love their Sup Forums memes.

So why the fuck is the manga monthly? Werent people saying thats why it was underperforming or something? Why dont they just make it weekly?

Looks like a carpet salesman

u made weeb boi?

it will bomb

The artist isn't skilled enough to do it on his own, and his fellow co-assistants probably don't want to be demoted to underling status.

I wish kishi could come back periodically and teach ikemoto how to draw better. But I know he won't...

>lol time travel

Looks like Naruto finally jumped the shark.

>if you believe it
Baka user.

I want to touch and lick inchou.

To that one user asking for the exact quote on Bort saying Naruto is still too goo-goo-ga-ga over Hinata to do any housework.

>"He's always flirting with my mom, he doesn't know how to do housework..."

>Parent and Child Rasengan
Taken straight from DBZ, holy fuck.

>We never see Hinata/Naruto flirt as a married couple.

Goddammit.

thanks i've been looking for that

It's probably underperforming because the idea of making a continuation to Naruto is inherently retarded, especially if his son is going to basically be him with all of the interesting aspects stripped away. People tend to forget that while Naruto was still technically #2 its popularity dropped during the Ninja War arc and the mess of conflicting themes it decided to run with basically makes a sequel to it unworkable. Naruto was meant to bring an end to all the war and pain and he ended up becoming Ninja Jesus.... and yet the Hidden Leaf still exists and all these villages still train 12 year olds to be soldiers and assassins. And in this world how can there really be a threat you can take seriously when Naruto and/or Sasuke should by all rights just mop the floor with everything no problem?

>Why dont they just make it weekly?
It'd need to become part of Shounen Jump in that case, but Shounen Jump usually doesn't publish these spin off series.

It could have worked if they didn't introduce people like Kawaki who are strong enough to kill off Naruto and Sasuke. They should have kept Boruto is a slightly SoL shonen anime where Boruto and his friends have to go on various missions to deal with bandits or sometimes rogue ninja. Just because the war ended doesn't mean bad people stop being born. That way, you could have Naruto stuck being Hokage and Sasuke off travelling so it makes sense why they wouldn't be around to help Boruto all the time.

I wish they would've gone this route instead of introducing more godmode characters like Kawaki.

was getting raped part of her plan

of course!

Raikage knows 0. He only lariats people.

>kakashi kills sumire
>boruto becomes ninja batman with a killing rule

*no killing rule

youtube.com/watch?v=lgS8zGnondw

>eat fruits to gain powers
This seems familiar. Ninjas vs Pirates when?

A hipster one.

Jiraiya fought 7 Rinnegan users, killed 3 and even managed to send a final message before dying.

He was by far the strongest.

Sadly, its what happens when you increase the power level of the characters too much. Hashirama and Madara were made too strong during the war, so Naruto and Sasuke had to be even stronger. Also things like Susano'o.

The Sannin wouldn't seem so disappointing if the series had ended earlier. Like 1 more arc after Naruto defeats Nagato.

>Tobirama ever siding with Uchihas
>clan wars era

No.

>Bort saying Naruto is still too goo-goo-ga-ga over Hinata to do any housework.
>>"He's always flirting with my mom, he doesn't know how to do housework..."
Cute af desu senpai