94% SOY : 90% CANOLA : 88% CORN : 90% COTTON

DNA mixing has contributed to the creation of plants that release a new (as yet unidentified) bacterium that disrupts/destroys the digestive tract and immune system of any organism that eats it, proving fatal to insects.
In America, they like to feed livestock genetically modified organisms. The top four crops are produced by one company and also find their way into general consumer products that are eaten and fed to children every day. Combining the dna of spiders and goats in order to produce a webbing in their milk that can be woven into bullet proof vests; is a violation of nature!

The bacterium species (as yet unidentified) has shown to survive in the food chain, indefinitely, and can be seen in many cases of humans with ongoing gut health and immune problems. Behavioral issues have also been linked to this new organism as well as generations of test subjects becoming sterile over time.

GMO crops are controlled by one company in the USA, and practically all foods contain some form of corn-starch, canola or soy. American science is destroying humanity as well as the minds of it’s citizens.
> This has been going on for 10yrs, are they doomed or how to stop this pandemic?

Other urls found in this thread:

geneticliteracyproject.org/wp/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Nicolia-20131.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myostatin
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nice sources!

But it's got what plants crave

You need to go look up how to use a semicolon one more time

> gmo deniers
> americans
> makes sense

Eat some more cornflakes, you will not get leaky bowels... promise
> virus causes guts to explode

>there's this deadly bacteria bro
>webbing from milk it's a violation of nature!
>anyway this bacteria! You're literally dead right now
Bro no waaaaaayyyy

>Makes a thread like this.
>No source in sight.
I have a feeling your source would make us all laugh you out of this website.

that cow is a result from 100 years of selective breeding.

very beautiful fake news

100% reason to remember the name

Check out that vascularity

THICC

That is a Belgian Blue. The muscular genetic trait was first selected for breeding in 1808. It's not some sort of test tube cow. Throw yourself off the nearest building.

It's to make sure all of the hungry niggers on the planet are fed. We need the frankenfood, or else all of the precious niggers in Africa will starve.

>M-muh claims
>F-fuck sources

Truly, OP's parents met at a family reunion.

Plants giving rise to bacteria???????

I bet's it's nordicsomething.com or some shit.

I NEED A SAUCE ON THAT IMAGE.

SaburoX, he's got a Patreon and a dA account.

never mind his stuff sucks

Where is the source OP and what is this bacteria called?

>unknown bacterium
>but I totally know all this stuff about it already. Nevermind that I could simplt prove this exists and become nobel prize winning famous.

Kys luddite retard. Gmo crops have been proven safe literally millions of times. Single studies with billions of data points have shown how safe GMO's are.

geneticliteracyproject.org/wp/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Nicolia-20131.pdf

It's not so much the GMOs themselves that are dangerous, it's the atrazine they spray on them.

Then target that (I dont know enough to argue this, so ill give the benefit of the doubt here). GMO's are going to take us into a better world if they are harnessed for the right uses.

Oy Vey Luddites, it's the PROGRESS that demands YOU to gobble jewish molecules that will turn you into a soyboy.

C'mon now goym, it's 5777 jewish year now, just eat (((OUR))) shit you gullible soyboy.

And do NOT forget tot get the medical drugs that your beloved jewish doctor demands you to eat everyday, you gullible fucking useless tool of a soyboy.

never skip leg day

source or it just liberal propaganda!

You understand not everything is jewish, right?

>American science is destroying humanity
Wait until you see what the Chinese do with gene editing. They are uninhibited by White Guilt and Jewdeo-Xtian morals.

I'm just waiting for the day when the chinese or the islamic terrorists start doing shit like this so they can unleash a super plague, or africanized killer bees that can shoot freakin' lazer beams.

The absolute state of science education.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myostatin

if they manage to breed something that eats chinks I'm fine with that

>Combining the dna of spiders and goats in order to produce a webbing in their milk that can be woven into bullet proof vests; is a violation of nature!
Deal with it faggot

made by kikes for goys, the only need a Sup Forums user needs to know to avoid this crap

food industry is jew you fake nazi

THICC

I believe it..they put animal DNA in medicines/vaccines too tho, so you basically have to check out of first world living to avoid it.

>this thread