youtube.com/watch?v=wzK4kEkLzfs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What are they paying him with?

Botox coupons.

MREs from nam'

ME AND YOU CAN RULE THIS CITY SPIDER MAN

Nat Wolff's anus.

-I MEAN LIGHT

What's the problem? This is actually a good choice despite the show having a 99% chance of being shit.

DONT TELL MATSUDA

THE HEART, LIGHT

FIRST WE ATTACK AT HIS HEART

See, you say that but his voice acting for Ryuk is going to be the only good part of the fucking trainwreck.

It's not going to save it but at least we know he has a voice which works for it.

this

ARE YOU IN OR ARE YOU OUT, LIGHT?

Hey man, he sounded pretty cool in the trailer.
Although the rest will probably be shit.

>WHO THE FUCK TOUGHT CASTING A NIGGER WAS A GOOD IDEA?
holy shit, I didn't expect him to use his sam raimi goblin persona.

>tfw they could just put make up on his face and it would probably be accurate

who thought this project was a good idea?

Osborn? More like Osdead.

LIGHT
TURNER

funny, he kinda look like ryuk

THE ITSY BITSY KIRA CLIMED UP THE WATER SPOUT. DOWN CAME THE L AND TOOK THE KIRA OUT.

But that's the best decision they made for this show

This. This is literally the only thing they got right.

I liked some of the director's films, like The Guest, and You're Next, so I initially had hope for this. But then I saw his take on Blair Witch, and all hope was lost.

This is going to be kino.

No one is going to get this

Pretty sure he'll be I M P R E S S I V E

I was skeptical of this casting until I saw the leaked footage of Ryuk's 20 minute monologue about how blacks are the inferior species. I'm glad they let Raimi direct this one.

>Light, you can use the Death Note, as long as you kill at least 20 blacks every day
Jesus, I didn't know Raimi was directing.

What a shit. Dropped.

>In an interview with Variety, Dafoe expressed his admiration for the film's protagonist Light Turner. "The boy just wants to make the world a better place by removing its unsavory elements. I think we need a hero like that more than ever these days. The niggers, the spics, the Jews... If they can't learn their place, we need to eradicate them. That's what Light would do."
Uh, seriously? I don't feel like watching this thing anymore.

>1. The human whose name is written in this note shall die.
>2. This note will not take effect unless the writer has the person's face in their mind when writing his/her name. Therefore, people sharing the same name will not be affected.
>3. If the cause of death is written within the next 40 seconds of writing the person's name, it will happen.
>4.f the cause of death is not specified, the person will simply die of a heart attack.
>5. After writing the cause of death, details of the death should be written in the next 6 minutes and 40 seconds.
>6. The Death note is charged by deaths of people of color. To kill one white person, you must first kill 4 people of color to charge it.
How do you feel about the changes to the lore and rules that the show will take? I'm kinda on the fence about it.

Raimi knows exactly what he's doing

It feels logical, and likely will placate the progressives with the use of 'people of colour'.

You really enjoy making threads for this shitty adaptation, don't you?

Heck he could totally be Ryuk with some makeups, no need for CG.

I don't get it, is this spam some retarded Sup Forums + Sup Forums meme

I don't go to those shitholes

You have to remember that Death Note was originally written in 2003. Things were different back then.

Humans are so... Impressive!

The only good thing about that shitshow.

>show
There are people who don't know it's a fucking movie

Should have said something like

"You can't let yourself lose to a nigger, you're a disgrace to the master race!"

I SURRENDER!

>what about my generous proposal? are you in or are you out
>it's you who's out, ryuk. out of the fucking closet you cock sucking rainbow riding faggot
I don't think this would pass today

>naomi misora, raped to death by a pack of negros for being a racemixing degenerate
Why did Raimi linger on this sentence for a solid three minutes?

It's netflix. They don't need to anyone to give them a pass. I can't imagine anyone in broadcasting letting the part where Light had those mexicans lynch that black guy before they all shit themselves to death.

Was the addition of the Loco Bandito really necessary? I get that POCs deserve and need representation in media, but not like this.

Why didn't they give Light a last name related to darkness to contrast his given name? Is Light also written with the character for Moon?

>shit themselves to death.
Honestly why didn't Light make more funny deaths?
If I had it I'd kill people making them die in the most ridiculous ways
>accidentally swallows a cockroach, vomits and then chokes to death on his own vomit
>hundreds of people dying by slipping on a banana peel and hitting their head
>while masturbating accidentally cums in his eyes, while being temporarily blinded he reaches the bathroom without pulling up his pants, trips hits his head on the toilet and dies, the blood spells the word, QUICKSHOT

>bitching about the one thing that they did right for this shit

The depths of Sup Forums's shit taste never ceases to amaze.

>Is Light also written with the character for Moon?
Yes.
youtube.com/watch?v=wzK4kEkLzfs

>why didn't Light make more funny deaths?
Justice isn't funny, it's serious.

>There is no life after death. There won't be hot fiery pit of brimstone and ash on the other side, at least not for you. Aren't you glad to have been born white, Light?
What did Ryuk mean by this?

Fuck off and kill yourself.

But you can make it funny

Apple's shinigami love apples.

They skipped L and went straight to N.

Oh hey, it's OSFORD corp.

>Light Turner

>I wish...

OUT, AM I?

What they got wrong was that he's only his voice, It would have been great if the go dafoe in a body suit and some makeup.

this could work