Like my movie or I'll block you

Like my movie or I'll block you.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt6990206/
youtube.com/watch?v=bggr0pSRqDY&t=18s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shithole movie, just like shithole countries.

Who the fuck visits Rotten Tomatoes?

this was the greatest PR move Disney has pulled since it somehow got everyone to forget about Walt's admiration of Hitler

At least we already know that if/when it fails big time - it is because of racism!

Companies can go suck my cock. They still haven't figured out how to beat my bots.

heh. I have a friend who does this sort of thing to his black gf all the time

ouch canada

Black? Less evolved.
Woman? Less brain volume.

Black Woman? Most obnoxious ignorant animal on earth.

I don't give a fuck, unless it comes back "OMG! 100 percent! Highest rated Marvel capeshit yet!"

Why wouldn't it?

They literally just said they're blocking all negative reviews.

I've never had a problem with black women
They are funny and can work hard

But black men are a real problem

I agree with the picture. Hopefully we can change it when Trudeau is gone.

>Black men are a real problen

This phrase should be printed on all US currency as a daily reminder.

(((They))) shut down any sight with any integrity in their reviews. If it isn't owned lox stocks and pedos. It doesn't get to generate revenue by reviewing movies. And It sure as fuck doesn't get to post honest reviews in a timely manner. Pic related.

it would be FUCKING hilarious if he's the first one deported after march 5.

What happens on march 5 (yes I live under a rock)

Trump overturned DACA a few months back, but he put in a "grace period" until March 5 where the daca people wouldn't be deported. He did that so Congress could pass a law to deal with them.

If congress doesn't create a bill dealing with DACA, they will start being deported by ICE in roughly one month.

Well maybe stop living under it and try living in a pineapple instead

Friendly reminder Black Panther is a Eurocentric movie that completely ignores and dismisses african historic experience and instead forces a European point of view of the continent's history.

the movement to try and review bomb these movies is stupid and works against us.

The Last Jedi the a legitimately shitty movie but thanks to morons posting here posting to review bomb it, now that notion loses crediblity.

>implying he can ever be voted out.

Tell me what it's like to be young and full of hope user.

the movement to try and review bomb these movies is stupid and works against us.

The Last Jedi was a legitimately shitty movie but thanks to morons posting here posting to review bomb it, now that notion loses credibility.

Oh god, there should be some amazing sauce for memes coming out of that if it does not pass. I can't wait.

how would an afrocentric movie look?

>Movie rating site
>You can't rate this movie bad though or we'll block you
???

>OY VEY
>HOW DARE YOU SEE THROUGH OUR BLATANTLY OBVIOUS MARXIST PROPAGANDA

So you're not allowed to not like it?

Jagmeet will split brown vote.

For the most part these movies aren't being review bombed. It's just the go to claim when a SJW movie flops, it's not that the movie is a shitpile it's that you're a big dumb hitler.

I think they're going to be banning new accounts. So you know what that means. Start making accounts now and rating other stuff with good ratings.

Do you guys like the poster/cover for my 2018 remake of seminal 1977 television mini-series Roots? Diversity is our greatest strength!

Depends on what the movie is trying to show, but what it would certainly not do is put a European civilization in the middle of Africa, populate with black people, and call it an African civilization.

Soy boys

>when a movie is so good its creators shut down any form of criticism

Oh and I forgot to mention that it would not steal another continent's mythology and put it in Africa as if all people of color were the same.

IM THE DESCENDANT OF KANGZ N SHIEEET

"6 million years a slave", directed by ...berg/stein

South Africa, one of the main places inhabited by whites in Africa.
Typical delusional nigger.

I'm giving it great reviews for showing that an isolationist, ethnocentric, nationalistic country without immigration can be very successful.

Black countries for black people. White countries for white people.

I gotta say it's kinda funny how brainwashed african americans are by their white masters and they don't even realize it. No, his ancestors are not kings and princes because Africa never had kings and princes. Kings and princes are a European thing, talking about african kings and princes is whitewashing africa's proud history.

bull fucking shit. you've never been around them then.

#TheseReviewsAreBiased

The fact that The Last Jedi got such a high rating should should be an (((indicator)))

south korea is not a shithole. italy is. otherwise pretty accurate.

Wonder how they are going to determine that. Anyone who gives a negative score?

Guarantee it will win awards for the "best fan score of all time" because all negative fan critiques will be deleted.
>a triumph!
>black lives DO matter!
>finally, a diverse superhero!

seriously if they delete any criticism why not just give it 100% right now? i don't understand this culture of protecting everyone from big bad opinions

>african historic experience
Yes, please, go full African mode!

>run a website for rating and reviewing movies
>ban anyone giving movies a bad review
Who even looks at reviews? If you can't tell a movie will be shit by the previews you should just kill yourself.

I'd like to think the Left wouldn't willingly run a story like that, but I've recently realized that narrative trumps facts every time.

Indeed we must, we need to end the stygma behind tribal life. The eurocentric paradigm that civilization is an inevitable outcome of the development of humanity needs to end. The historic fact is that civilizations were created by need, Europe, Asia, America all had those needs, Africa didn't.

>greatest kingdom
>is South African
>On the lowest end of economic indicators

thanks for screenshot mac fag

black panther. Not blackwashing superman for diversity quotas.

Idk user, the previews for downsizing were really promising

>Dont like my movie? that's hate speech

This has to be a joke. A shit film is a shit film, and Marvel do know how to make them.

>Black Panther star is illegal immigrant
This is an angle to push, in getting the normies to not buy tickets to this.

Remind them also that the Black Panthers are a black supremacist terrorist organization, which the creators of this film support.

People need to know that buying a ticket to Black Panther is showing support for illegal immigration and giving aid and comfort to terrorists attacking America.

Wakanda is actually the right wing valhalla, only full of niggers

If it comes to that (((Congress))) will pass a veto-proof blanket amnesty

Will pointing out the scientific reality that black Africans did not create the Pyramids be called hate speech

>black panther star is an illegal
Should sue the shit out of the company making the movie for hiring illegals.

Or the fact that slaves were brought from places far from egypt so there's no fucking way an american nigger can have any egyptian heritage

Wakanda Will Not Be Mocked, WhiteBoi

We have that kind of shit every year. Russian movie fund makes shit movies to steal taxplayer's money & launder their own.

The last one received 1/10 on imdb kek

imdb.com/title/tt6990206/

A Nazi says:Go ahead, block me

---------------------------------------------------------
Hitler paid me to do this, 1 shekels every 1000 post. /sarcasm
Nazi shills, baits, misleading clean up service here.
Nazi, supremacist, Jews hater, lets kill this thread with red pill gfx

Copy paste my text and post red pills to thread that have these criteria:
* OP/Threads that use pic of women as bait ----> goto /s/
* Threads that deals with sex ----> goto /s/
* Threads talk about communist/fash/feminist/leftty stuff ----> goto /leftypol/
* Single line "What/why/who" ----> goto /hell/
* E-celeb ----> Nazi = Spencer/e-celeb ? NO, so bombs away
* "Why t" ----> Shill, bomb away with Hitler
* Games thread ----> Got Sup Forums right ? Nuke it if its in Sup Forums
* "Post your battle sta" ----> Information collection, nuke it.

If thread show pic of Swastika, supremacist, Hitler or
Nazi related and long text about self and ideology improvements,
then it might one of ours, participate.

I want to see at least 10 Hitler pics, lets get the oldie pics roll.
If things gets opposition, post gore, normies and shill dislike it.
SAGE up, show your best Nazi era pics and GTFO from the thread,
KEEP UP doing to these bait threads, we focus on improvements,
not normies stuff.

CLEAN UP Sup Forums, deal ?

be it Nazi best values, white supremacy purist or plain Jew death,
post your best red pill pics dont forget to paste this text.

Red pill party start now! O yeah, dont bother to type,
its red pill party, these shill dont read and cant even read.

This red pill party is MPGA endorsed.
Until we bring Sup Forums back to proper politic debating, do this.

Copy and paste this text and add a bit of "make fun" at top, pics and GTFO.
Find aother useless derail threads and nuke >>/catalog/

CLEAN UP Sup Forums

Join us, SEIG HEIL

That's not what they mean. Creating a ton of ingenuine reviews is just spam. Give it a negative review if you have a reason to dislike the movie

Not defending the movie either since I haven't seen it

mccarthyism needs to make a comeback in hollywood

Sabotaging other's efforts would be culturally appropriating from the jews after all

>russia is not a shithole
>canada is

Politics aside, this is just wrong.

>Norway
>Not shit hole

youtube.com/watch?v=bggr0pSRqDY&t=18s

so if I do criticism on that, not a racist one, they ban me...

DESU, I don't blame them for blocking people leaving "reviews" on RT well before the movie has released.

Get fucked, racist white MEN.

Nope

That's hate speech bro.

Not that it matters but they spelled correctness wrong on that bullet

Old white boomer women are the worst people on the face of the earth.

>Antartica
>Not a shithole

Are you even trying?!

why did some anons on Sup Forums claim pol doesnt give a shit about marvel flicks ?

you should probably go ask that user on Sup Forums

The world is controlled through context.
We seek to provide context.

The sad part is the left would fail to see the irony here.

Of course they're doing this. Shit like this is the only way blacks can feel validated.

I wonder if they'll credit Jack Kirby as Black Panther's creator or they'll ignore that because he's white?

Those other movies didn't have million dollar all nigger casts

Tell me what Black American isn't thankful to the British and the Dutch for purchasing their ancestors from African tribal leaders so they can benefit from White Western Society and not live in an African SHITHOLE.

Just wait until most niggers have gone to see this (((movie))).

I'm not even upset about it, since the social media chimp outs over it are going to be hilarious.

I guarantee you half the niggers that see this shit are going to think its a documentary and start applying for citizenship to Niguana or whatever the name of the impossibly fictitious country is depicted in this film.

>Just wait until most niggers have gone to see this (((movie))).
You mean downloaded camrips of it?

Damn, this is kinda funny. No dissent allowed for any reason! YOU WILL LOVE THIS MOVIE OR STFU!

>Ukraine
Try again sweetie.

why southkorea is a shithole?

Based on the trailers I've seen, two hours of dousing people in gasoline and setting them on fire, sprinkled with occasional executions with blunt objects.

>nihilism is cool kids
If you ever want to understand just how philosophically devoid fucking hippies were/are just watch this shitty cartoon.

So Wakanda is kinda like black fathers day?