youtu.be/daB8VkLTwsc

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vI5NPiicXjE
youtube.com/watch?v=Av5Jb52yFBo
twitter.com/WebUrchin/status/959289728280309760
youtube.com/watch?v=C-PSz4HgwQo
sportsmansguide.com/product/index/smith-amp-wesson-mampp-sport-ii-semi-automatic-556x45mm-16-barrel-301-rounds?a=1919678
youtu.be/0zQvSeVptk8
twitter.com/MTC_NYC/status/959151063092908032
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LAST BREAD FROM THE CHINK

NEW BAKER REQUIRED

>NEW BAKER REQUIRED!

MAGA

how long until piggers play?

OH EM GEE. ANIME AND DRUMPF WORSHIP BEGINS ANEW

SOYBOY KEKS FOR LIFE

Gasoline can't melt steel beams

Killings Likely tonight
riots either way
comfy night

>Gowdy

full house digits confirm ANIME AND TRUMP FOR LIFE!

patriots will win super bowl by a landslide

REMOVE KFC

the guy who read the documents that everyone is like he didnt read them.... dems on suicide watch

I can pick it back up for a couple of threads

Okay I want it.
So tempting.

He’s waking a tight-rope. He is being propped up to head the FBI, so he can’t anger the deepstate too much or he will never get in.

This is a Chik Fil A board

It was so stupid of them to whine about Nunes having not read the documents when the co-author read them. It was obvious Nunes is the face of it and Godwy doing the lawyer shit.

ya'll niggers doing great! continue getting the truth about the fisa memo out there!

If the guy who wants an AR-15 is still here watch this video series: youtube.com/watch?v=vI5NPiicXjE

How dead is Europe?
youtube.com/watch?v=Av5Jb52yFBo

please do!

Have they found the motive yet

>The term assault rifle is generally attributed to Adolf Hitler, who for propaganda purposes used the German word "Sturmgewehr" (which translates to "storm rifle" or "assault rifle"), as the new name for the MP43, subsequently known as the Sturmgewehr 44 or StG 44.[6][8][9][10][11][12][13][14] However, other sources dispute that Hitler had much to do with coining the new name besides signing the production order.[15] The StG 44 is generally considered the first selective fire military rifle to popularize the assault rifle concept.[6][8] Today, the term assault rifle is used to define firearms sharing the same basic characteristics as the StG 44.[6][8]
Literally Hitler!

It's picking up momentum on its own. Even third tier places like the colony and Breitbart are spreading it, so we should hit full Facebook saturation on Monday when people stop paying attention to handegg until August.

>"GOWDY IS LEAVING CONGRESS!!"
>shrieks the shill
>"..to return to the justice system, where he will have prosecutorial powers"
>they mumble and trail off while feeling like their gut just dropped to the floor

Arkansas giving Florida a run for their money

>>"..to return to the justice system, where he will have prosecutorial powers"
Gowdy is a meme, talks a big game but doesn't actually do anything

> (You)
>Yeah, I am pretty puzzled how he still finished his term while having single digit approval ratings for his last two years while rapidly nearing zero at the end of it.

That's because of the regime I believe, in a parliementary or presidential regime he would have his ass kicked really fast. Keep in mind though that while enjoying an all powerful King-like untouchable position he still managed to get treated almost like the usual cuck presidents you find in other european countries where their only purpose is to cut ribbons and stuff. That's how fucking bad he was.

One foot in the grave.

I'm surprised that wasn't classified as White.

twitter.com/WebUrchin/status/959289728280309760

I would argue that the FG42 was really actually better for the job of not only assault but supporting assaults from overwatch and thus preferable for maneuver warfare in great numbers.

Does Chic-fil-a chan take it up the ass?

A meme got elected president, a meme can throw you in chains, Steele

Gowdy was a meme in part because Congressional oversight is a meme without the right people in charge at DOJ/FBI. Put him in charge of actually indicting niggers and you could see a change.

>does a ChristianChickenchan practice sodomy?
Quit projecting

Part of the assault rifle doctrine is to use intermediate cartridges so each soldier can carry more ammunition. FG42 still ate Mauser food.

why do people on Sup Forums keep telling me this Super Bowl is gonna be a happening

Yeah okay but German doctrine called for a two-man MG42 team anyway.

shitlibs are not saying anything about that
they are pointing to Gowdy saying memo has nothing to do with Russia investigation and Rosenstein should not be fired

H for Hwhite

youtube.com/watch?v=C-PSz4HgwQo
It's like we're finally waking up but it might already be too late. We still haven't taken back Constantinople

I'm in a dilemma. I'm going to have to focus almost all of my attention on getting my business idea up and off the ground. That means I won't be able to spend so much time here like I used to. I need tips on how I can mange my time with focusing on the business as well as not getting behind on what's going on in Washington.

what's this faggot been up to lately?

They stopped giving him comped sushi

sportsmansguide.com/product/index/smith-amp-wesson-mampp-sport-ii-semi-automatic-556x45mm-16-barrel-301-rounds?a=1919678
Is what I have but I bought it pre-election for $400 more...

>a large diet coke

>ut him in charge of actually indicting niggers and you could see a change.
Darrell Issa hints different.

Was made in limited numbers. Early war style was better looking.

Thank you for helping to Correct the Record™. 5 Share Blue™ Sheckles™ have been added to your account.

>Arkansas giving Florida a run for their money
Got a long way to go to catch Florida man

its a fucking honor m8!

Hopefully swinging by his neck in some closet somewhere

There's a company, SMG, that makes reproduction FG42s, but they're $4500. I guess it's better than the 6 figures real ones command. Someday I'll order one.

Those can be had for under $400.

Steve Irwin sure does look different these days

The intermediate cartridge is really the important distinction. Otherwise, you may as well have called the BAR an early assault rifle, when it is more accurately a SAW.

Lol, not sure what news outlets you read beyond the right-wing mainstays, the 24-hour news cycle has already moved onto new scandals and the memo has already been forgotten in the public's mind. Even Republican Congressmen have simmered down a bit.

Arkansas, and Mississippi which are both a whopping 2% are the only 2 states the don’t count Semites/Hispanics as white in crime statistics

here's his suicide note

The BAR is uncontrollable in auto-fire, unlike the FG which was designed to be extraordinarily controllable even with a full-power rifle cartridge.

>oy vey goyim the (((MSM))) and Grahamnesty are ignoring it, surely you must go to sleep now
Nice try, Schlomo.

They found out that he was potentially buying weapons from an arms dealer, and they arrested a second person in relation to the shooting.

Didn't he say he was going back to SC? I don't think he has any plans of going into the DoJ or anything like that.

There's also a Norwegian company that was making them in 7.62x51mm for a while. Those are probably equally expensive. It's a neat concept, but 8mm Mauser is a terrible round for a select fire weapon that is that light.

CONNECT
THE
DOTS

>AIPAC controls the foreign policy and leads America into pointless foreign wars: I sleep
>Mexico dumps its human refuse that replaces my fellow countrymen: I sleep
>Free trade agreements and cheap chinese crap killing my industrial base: I sleep
>Arab oil sheikhs bankrolling jihadists in my country: I sleep
>elected president doesn't want a WW3 with Russia: REAL SHIT?

where do I go to watch superbowl.
I don't even understand the rules of american football.
but maybe it'll be fun anyway.
thank you

That faggot PSA Sitch was saying that Nunes and Gowdy are lying about this. Should release the transcripts to BTFO him.

>Disney
The mouse must go

Sometimes I don't think I am a breast man but when deep cleavage like this pops up

One day Floridaman will be tamed.
Would any German company still be making them?

Cuban tries to live thru his players

Purge of (((Rod Rosenstein))) incoming. We must remove and discredit the jew menace once and for all
youtu.be/0zQvSeVptk8

i used to always be an ass man until i started coming to Sup Forums

>Germany making Nazi weapons
Wouldn't count on it

>One day Floridaman will be tamed.
NEVER...they got a superior diet and great genes

The absolute state of this board. It's all too easy to throw out a classic (((them))) to discount someone's argument.

I know the straight comb stock and compensator help with muzzle climb, but I have a hard time believing a 9 pound rifle in 8mm Mauser doesn't have substantial recoil in full auto bursts.

Does anyone have a link to Nunes response to Dem charges about the memo?

Even if they would it'd be irrelevant as semi automatic rifles that take detachable magazines and have pistol grips haven't been importable since 1989.

Kek confirms. Death to the mouse.

gowdy is making it clear he wants out of politics for good

I know it's a long shot.
Mutants don't have great genes.

>I have none!
kek

kek. I hadn't seen this one before

dont watch it. the teams playing are boring shit and theres all the niggering going on in the nfl. We'll tell you if theres a happening, which there wont be.

Wrong

Check Sup Forums there is probably a stream. Also, grab some pork rinds and beer, both are necessary for hand egg enjoyment. Finally, think of it more like a chess match where the coaches are using giant armored groids as chess pieces than a sport like basketball or soccer.

twitter.com/MTC_NYC/status/959151063092908032

>pinned tweet
>Sup Forums arrives
Oh lordy...

>WASHINGTON — The Justice Department has effectively shuttered an Obama-era office dedicated to making legal aid accessible to all citizens, according to two people familiar with the situation.

>The division, the Office for Access to Justice, began as an initiative in 2010 under former Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. to increase and improve legal resources for indigent litigants in civil, criminal and tribal courts. Though the head of the office reports directly to the associate attorney general, it never gained much visibility within the Justice Department because it did not oversee a large staff of prosecutors.

Ex-CIA Chief John Brennan Signs as MSNBC/NBC Contributor.

Gun control in reality is fun control.

checked and agreed
Dump the Disney rat

We're in the golden era of ex-FBI, ex-CIA and former federal prosecutors spouting "analysis" on cable TV.

Mudd, Steve Hall, Sipher, Asha, that Renato guy, Malcolm Nance, Brennan, and Clapper (who was apparently kept in the basement at ODNI) and now Brennan

i didn't know that retard accused Assange of being a pedo