Hate jews

>hate jews
>still cry during this piece of shit

fuckíng hell guys

Why? They would never cry for your kids.

>swindler's list
The movie is a fiction stroy none of it ever happened.

They showed us this at our school and for some reason a lot of our class was laughing during it. They stopped the film and told us to stop laughing. A lot of us also used Jew as an insult

Generation Zyklon rises...

This was ten years ago though

same

just pretend the Jews in the movie are white russians, nazis are Jewish communists. Makes it far better

GOODBYE JEWS

And that's worse... How, Nigel?

I cried as a kid at the end of Godzilla 1985 when Godzilla fell into the lava and shrieked. Doesn't mean i was crying about something real. Both are fantasies save for i feel worse for poor old Goji.

Good goy

Checked.
Make-believe is only fodder for reaching normies with reality-based rhetoric. The Left ultimately can't compete because their mythology is based on political narratives.

were 85% mudshits in the class room?

Schindler’s List is comedy.

I think we were forced to watch Schindler’s List like 3 times in school
They also taught us about turning Jews into Soap and using hair to stuff pillows

I think even an evil Nazi would know that makes for a shitty pillow, user.

>>still cry during this piece of shit

Now you're starting to realize the true power of propaganda, especially those things we can see that are designed to mess with our emotions.

Because (((Natsis))) killed slavs.
That majes me sad, unless said people were kangunists.

Can i be honest? I still feel bad when he falls into the volcano and makes that painful scared shriek. The jews in Good Goy's list not so much. It's nice to see the smug cunts given a taste of their own medicine.

You are a weak and effeminate faggot

I've never watched it; don't really care to.

Sympathy is good, user. Just don't cry at movies.

>A lot of us also used Jew as an insult
We used to use it all the time as a kid as an insult for when some fag was acting like a jew, didn't even really think much of it till we got older