I need muh gun to defend myself from a dog

>i need muh gun to defend myself from a dog

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sju3kSTAzdI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A fucking pit bull can kill you.

Don't post family drama on Sup Forums.

If she kept her nigger of a dog on a leash it wouldn't even come down to whether the guy was right to shoot or not.

>My dad killed a pit bull with his glock. Please like plus subscribe

As opposed to what? Using kung fu on it?

underrated desu

any large dog can kill you, trembling leaf
yelling at it, shooing it, walking it home, calling the owner to pick its ass up, etc

she is happy that her baby is dead, now she can virtue signal... that is how all women are, i used to date one who made her ex who was half her age kill himself and she loves all the attention she gets from that, all the money and support. she loves bringing it uo especially online. she neglects her real kids irl.

lol the pitbull is alot closer to that woman in mental capacity than a human, so nature just takes ita course here, as it always does

Youre a fucking retard desu, pitbulls are awful breeds.

He likely saved the dumb cunts life.

I would literally pay six months salary to watch you go one-on-one without a gun against a raging Pitbull.

>any large dog can kill you
Exactly why having a gun is handy.

video?

My baby is a pit-nigger

There's a good reason why doggos require a 7 killstreak in CODMW

Dumb white bitch shouldve kept the dog under control

Fuck her feelings

pointless butthurt post
make sure to shoot any large dog you see, or person over 3 ft tall. it should honestly be illegal to frighten people. my stepmother is afraid of cats, glad she's not usually carrying.

That's what you get for violating the NAP, you fucking creature.

>wah guns are scary also pitbulls dindu nuffins!

Seems you're the butthurt one here. Go to some other country where you can't kill pests that invade your home.

Fuck off cunt

>dog walks into house
HELP I'M BEING INVADED SAVE ME

the manlet leaf is afraid of doggos

also sage

Oh it's the expert dog handler again.

So is your entire family.

>i need muh gun to defend myself from a dog
do you think you could overpower a large dog unarmed?

Keep your dog under control next time :^)

Wow you were triggered pretty hard by that post senpai.

You must own a shit bull. You should euthanize it before it euthanizes you in your sleep.

Pitbull genocide when?

Poisoned my neighboor's pitbull with a sausage filled with rat poison. Watched him barfing blood and grey stuff while smoking a good monte cristo. Tough motherfucker, he didn't even die and got up on his paws, had to strangle through the fence with a phone cable
He was an aggressive cunt, aways barking at people for no reason. Not that my poofta neighboor learned the lesson, now he's got a fucking dobermann.

Hey who gives a shit, another retarded dog, another poisoned sausage. This time i'm getting the dose right

You fuck off you old slag. Nothing he said was wrong.

Now she can play victim on kikebook and twatter until the day she dies. I'm sure deep down she's turned on and excited that her dog was rightfully slayed. It's all about her now.

As a beta cat lover this confirms the need for a shitbull genocide

Did you have a valid phone cord licence?

>then all the neighbors stood up and started clapping

Outdoor cat genocide when?

I'm confused, so this womens dog somehow wound up running around inside of someone elses house? The fuck did she think was going to happen?

stale pasta

it says pitbull right in the caption...

>hey your dog ran over to my house haha, anyway here he is, try to keep him on a leash in the future though ok?

vs

>LORD JESUS HELP ME ITS A REAL LIVE DOG

nigger dog that was bred specifically for its hostile genetics that results in an overly aggressive dog that is literally incapable of stopping an attack once it starts bursts into your house most likely after years of terrorizing you and the neighbor hood and threatening you with vicious barks and growls every time you so much as open a window on your own property just burst into your house
do you
A: try to make friends with it
B: save your fucking life and dont let you and your family get mauled to death

Did cat died?

tell me more pseudoscience with nothing behind it. it was originally bred to fight dogs, not to be aggressive toward its handlers. and that took a lot of nurturing, you think pit bull fighters dress their dogs up for halloween and let them sleep on the couch? I've known plenty of pits in my life, and dogs generally. the only shitty ones had shitty owners, or were untrained puppies.

Those dogs would have bullets in their heads if I were around.

>all the pitbull defenders in this thread

yes ameribro she probably made the dog lick and fuck her too its sad but true, women love animals as kid/sex slave all in one... women just see life differently than men. ty for the backup

What the fuck is wrong with her mouth in the picture on the right.

>dog chews on shit
>that means its aggressive towards people
have you ever owned a dog?

>the cat is a metaphor for western civilization.webm

I have two cane corsos who tip the scales at 140 pounds each..If I put just one one you you're going to need a gun

nothing triggers females or gays worse than the truth. or cucks for that matter, they also hate truth and beauty

I don't seem to hear many stories about golden retrievers going insane and attacking their owners of 10 years. Or poodles. Or German shepherds. Or chihuahuas. Or Labradors. Or pugs.

>pitbull
Pity he didn't take out the pitbull owner as well.

serves it right for trusting a nigger equivalent to get that close. laughed my ass off watching that useless women "owner" totally being out of power. why are useless cunts and betas allowed to tame such beasts that they cant fully control?

Lmao would you let your actual baby run out of the house and into a neighbors? Owner should face charges for child neglect.

should have shot her in the back of the head the moment it was discovered that she was threatening the neighborhood and all it's children by owning a dangerous weapon like a pitbull
Japan has zero tolerance for pitbulls, being found in possession of one is 20 years' penile servitude and the pitbull is taken to be crushed in a car crusher

Chihuahuas are retards they could attack you whrn it feels like it has to but a quick kick in the tibs will fix that real quick.

That's because smaller breeds are much less likely to be reported because their bites are less destructive than larger breeds. Pit bulls meanwhile are overreported, because it isn't even a breed. It's an umbrella term for several different breeds, mixes of those breeds, and any dog who physically resembles the breeds regardless of pedigree. Plus you're less likely to hear "golden retriever bites man" and more likely to hear "dog bites man", so you wouldn't recall the breed anyway.

Or you can do what the head of a family should do and you take the quickest option that will not endanger your wife and children, which is shooting.
Even a non lethal scar in my daughter is worth more than a dog's life.

this is why you cant take women seriously. they never grow up mentally over 16-20.

It seems like most people who get pit bulls just have them so they can play up some victim complex when other people point out that their dog with the head the size of a fucking melon has more potential to maim and kill than almost any other breed.

learn how to sage faggot

Jesus dude you live in la la land.

The fucking dog chewed the door open and youre saying he a gud boi neva bite no one eva

>blaming a cat for trusting a white to have control of her niggers as they use public streets

I'd be afraid of big dogs too if I were mexican, you must be eye level

dog lover here. i have 6 dogs. if i find a strange dog in my house and it wont listen the first time. i will kill the dog. zero fucks given.

sucks for the owner i would cry my eyes out to. but dogs can be lethal.

If she loved it she should have put a leash on it.

dogs chew all sorts of shit when you're not home, especially if they're young/untrained and you don't leave them bones and chewtoys. Has nothing to do with aggression toward humans, if you've never owned a dog at least use common sense.

I had to kill my neighbor's dogs, it was horrible.

This. And if she couldn't even keep it on a leash then I somehow doubt that it's been disciplined properly either.

Bad comparisons. None of those can overpower you and tear you up, nor do they have the same mental disorder as Pitbulls. A better comparison is a Rottweiler. They’re intelligent beasts that are loyal to their owner and have the perfect restrain to ignore other animals and usually only attack if they feel their owner, it’s pack dogs, or itself is in danger.

My cat was killed about 4 years ago in a situation a lot like this. She was a pretty awful little shit but didn't deserve to die for no reason. Fuck pitniggers.

Don't like dead doggos? Keep them in your own fucking yard, you cunt.

>bred to fight dogs
>somehow isnt bread for aggression and fighting
wew lad

You know a fucking lion wont attack its owner if it was raised right?
youtube.com/watch?v=Sju3kSTAzdI
mute the shit music.

they are fine dogs until you, your wife, or your children break the nap, or there was no nap in the first place such as a neighbor.

>t. Cat killing incel

Absolutely based. You're doing god's work.

Ironically, she looks like a dog.

Shit tier animal.

Press S to spit on grave.

ayy that dog was horny af, he wanted a piece of dat ass, that s all

Pitbull defenders are the worst types of people on this planet. I'd like to know the psychology of why somebody actively defends the most deadly domestic dog breed in the world. It would be one thing if you retards just kept them in your house and let natural selection take it's place, but when you affect other people and their animals; a culling is in order for these garbage animals.

You're mentally ill and delusional. The dog chewed the door open (with its jaws and strength) and in your head that doesn't relate to the dog being aggressive or capable of hurting or killing someone.

Ive owned many dogs btw. Pitbulls are a huge risk to own or even be around.

Yup, Rottweilers are afraid of everything and they can be easily taught to react to fear by attack

effeminate pussies found

>a culling is in order for these garbage animals.
I hope you're talking about Pitbull defenders.

Why is that dog wearing a hat?

I love intimidating dogs, only types of dogs worth owning. If you're dog doesn't scare people it's worthless

you have failed to show any actual link between chewing the furniture and eating a person's face off. Does it mean a dog is capable of biting a person? Yes, it has a fucking mouth with teeth in it. But these are two very separate behaviors, a dog owner would understand this.

Stupid burger, if a pitbull enters your house you better shoot it in the head. Specially if you have children.

Fuck it, those things are pure evil

>Pitbulls are a huge risk to own or even be around.

Yeah, especially when they smell you sweating soy because you're a pussy

Yeah...

Someone who goes out and gets an aggressive dog without knowing how to handle it properly isn't exactly the sharpest tool in the shed to begin with.

here you go

Its not a baby its a fucking dog. Pits don't fuck around and when they do people get hurt.

She needs to treat her animal like a bear trap with legs not a baby or a pet.

>thinking you can beat down a pitbull just cause youre 6ft or taller
stupid fucking cunt. youd get shredded

pitbulls are nigger breeds though and need to be euthanized. Theyre ugly and overly aggressive

I'm not watching this. If this ever happened to my cat I'd kill the dog and the owner

>a fucking pitbull
>literal dindu of dogs

I have two, they're cute. They stay in.

He ridn't do ruffin