/ibs/ - Internet Blood Sports: Liberalistism Stream edition

LIVE in T-15mins: Yellow Fever Libcuck /w Sargon
youtube.com/watch?v=9DDDoeVPBGk

trs guys vs. libs on warski
youtube.com/watch?v=fC45HGhF34E

Shittalking and debating a prognog (Warski, JF, Enoch)
youtube.com/watch?v=dRQS6qiCbJI

Alt Hype's destruction of Sargon
>youtube.com/watch?v=Y1-Tm4T78Nc

>Sargon gets triggered by comment
youtu.be/xUkIVny3rDw?t=1h22m12s

>Why Demographics Matter (JF & Matthew Drake):
youtube.com/watch?v=pKT8gV-VH3Q&feature=youtu.be

>Mike Tokes Goes Full White Knight For Laura Loomer On Baked Alaskas Stream
youtube.com/watch?v=VRjHfkOojxM

>Naked Ape BTFOs The Skeptic Community [Mirror]:
youtu.be/UDo14wksbGo

>An important message to the Skeptic Community:
youtu.be/3ELmrC0hfJM

>Old links:
pastebin.com/qKT6FR8u

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/udskgy
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ
twitter.com/AltRightLeak
youtube.com/watch?v=GYaRnFfKW28
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Andrew_Anglin
youtube.com/watch?v=-yi6QWovGog
twitter.com/jvgraz/status/957365515424432129
archive.fo/yfY7B
youtube.com/watch?v=PobmB67srT8
youtube.com/watch?v=gtGqIg2TOUM
youtube.com/watch?v=E3jpC6B5gso
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw you refuse to give soygoy the clicks but love a good train wreck

Someone should ask Vau if he is aware of the fact that his mixed super race is mostly going to be African and Asian with little white contribution.
Does he intend to exclude Africans/Abos from his breeding program? Wouldn't be very liberalist, would it? Or does he believe the resulting muds would actually be decent in any regard?

my.mixtape.moe/udskgy

Some of these links are four hours long. We need someone to give us the condensed version.

The orgins of internet bloodsports:
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ

You can try to keep him down, but you can never beat him.

Every battle a victory, your time is up lads.

Who?

Do you have a script or something? How is destiny even related to this anymore? Nobody wants even wants to associate with him anymore due to his shit behavior.

What was the last debate he has had with anybody relevant?

Who is this fine looking neanderthal?

>wants asian gf
>cant even start his stream on time

>*refuses to fight anyone who isn't controlled opposition*
"WE IZ WINNAS N SHIT"

So when is the debate between Quadroon of Blackdad and that sperg Andrew Anglin?

Surprised you didn't include a link to Kraut's new Twitter.
He's back by the way, more autistic than ever.
twitter.com/AltRightLeak

10th of feb

Nub here, who's anglin? Is he a typical /ourguy/ degenerate, or?

Also what's happened to the regulars, like the dixie and swede bakers?

that sounds fun. now get enoch vs akkad and that will be even more crushing

who is this Madeline girl

Is she /ourgirl/?

Vee and nukraut/kraut are retweeting each other a lot. Seems like he will get accepted back into the liberalist collective.

dont know much about him and dont read dailystormer so i would like a quick rundown as well.

STREAM STARTED

It's on Vaus channel who has no hopes of becoming a significant youtuber anyways. His twitter is 90% nipposting.

>I'm not doing anything wrong
>Alt-Riight ating like chimps, so triggered
>I'm happy to have a conversation with them - they refuse

Sargon you're just wrong on everything. And you're lying - JF and AltHype want to debate you and you are evading.

>sargon literally arguing semantics

Idk who these are, but I'm getting a feeling these are fucking uselss cucks

why do these people always hate traps

Holy fuck these idiots need a helicopter rides

You don't have to hate them, but they are gay

Thank you. I don't really like Anglin but it will be interesting so see him debate Sargoy

Reminder, Nationalist Jason Kessler will be debating ex-skinhead and paid shill Christian Picciolini in about 1.5 hours.

youtube.com/watch?v=GYaRnFfKW28

>be naked ape
>be a literal faggot
>talk about soyboys destroying western civilization
Fucking disgusting hypocrite. If he cared more about the west than for his degenerate hedonism he would ignore his homo tendencies, find a woman, find a way to get his dick up, and produce a family. I am tired of all these hypocritical degenerates who do not practice what they preach and leech easy money off of a disenfranchised audience.

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Andrew_Anglin

>my.mixtape.moe/udskgy
What a fucking idiot

>altright is triggered
>im open for debate, altright is scared
>conservatives should appeal to black working class
>muh feminism

it's another ciriclejerk with no sustenance episode

respond to althype faggot

Threadly reminder that Nick Fuentes is a doxxer, leaker, and narcissist with few interesting ideas. All right-leaning commentators should not provide him with a platform.

Well, that sounds about right

>the alt right would rather have trigglypuff than thomas sowell

Where were you when based Vee btfo the fuck out of the alt right?

He got the rhymes ready for when sargon responds.

>we should tailor our policy mostly o accommodate outliers rather than the overall patterns

What happened fellas?

New YOUNG TURKS (mini) MELTDOWN - State of the Union
youtube.com/watch?v=-yi6QWovGog

And an ex-TYT employee is accusing them of a multi million dollar scam
twitter.com/jvgraz/status/957365515424432129
archive.fo/yfY7B

And some nigger they fired is suing them for racial discrimination
youtube.com/watch?v=PobmB67srT8

>there are no pleasant fictions anymore
>but i rather not look into race realism

>And some nigger they fired is suing them for racial discrimination
Kek this guy looks like a walking stereotype

>What happened fellas?
Vore happened.

vore addiction

Because they're gay.

when will vee kick vore?

muh vidyer up to 11

He is. They hired him coz he is black, fired his coz he couldn't write and now he is suing them for "racial discrimination"
kek

this louis guy and sargon are just jerking each other off about how bad feminism is
why am I watching this

Do you think they're this way because of an inferiority complex? They know their jeans are short and badly made, so they want pure /intellectual/ merit where they perceive (wrongly so) that they are above average?

I miss /kg/

>that pic

This is all that *skepticism* really is. Bitching about problems without examining the bigger picture. Also donate to my patreon.

>this louis guy and sargon are just jerking each other off about how bad feminism is
why change the formula that gave them thousands of donations/patreons in the first place?
They exist purely to keep the shekels flowing in at this point.

What is white?

>Lauren Rose telling PewDiePie's 12-year-old audience to read Culture of Critique in the comments section of his book review of Jordan Peterson's self-help book

this shit is becoming too weird.

And what if a meteor hits the ethnostate, what are you going to do then?
God, it's like you haven't even read Locke
*dabs*

White is just a social construct, the US didn't even think the Irish were white. Don't ask any more questions about this the science is settled.

>muh vidya
>muh feminism
>alt-right is toxic
>alt right wants to win elections right now
>not engaging with any criticism

pathetic stream

Would a 1/3 Romanian, 1/3 Iranian, 1/3 Finn be allowed in the ethnostate?
Checkmate Nazis

TICK TOCK TINY

he fought the alt-right and won

>"basement dwelling toxic hypocrits"

Sure sounds like Sup Forums :3

The alt-right unironically claims this man is white because he's Irish

Indigenous european

ABORT SHIT STREAM WARSKI IS LIVE

RACEWARSKI LIVE
>RACEWARSKI LIVE
RACEWARSKI LIVE
>RACEWARSKI LIVE

What color am I thinking of?

Do these retards not understand that the criteria of who the alt-right really wants to live with is
1. They are white
2. They hold similar beliefs
It's not just "oh you're white but want to let if millions of shitskins? okay I like you.

This! Why the fuck to they think we hate white SJWs?

Check his gab, he's actually got some interesting ideas on the best way to turn 12 year olds into nazis.

>I can't really tell if this southern Spaniard or Italian is white, nor these pale skinned Iranians or North Africans, therefore we should be okay with living with Somalis, Check mate alt-right
- Carl Benjamin of Swindon, 1st true Youtube liberalist philosopher

You see goy, as a 1/8 black I can tell you that being white doesn't mean anything since mediterraneans aren't white and my father is dark, so actually he might be italian or indian by the way race doesn't exist

I can't remember who, but someone described Anglin as the middle man between well spoken white advocates like Jared Taylor and full blown autistic stormfags.

battle of the bottom bitches is the gypsy and yellow fever fag fighing over the right to suck off soygoy

Do you salt-right right SJWs regret supporting "Autocraty"

The fucking avatars these faggots use.
>Pixel sunglasses
>allusion to 17th century philospher larping
every. fucking. time.

>I'm thinking of running adverts on TV that lead back to my channel"

Only Sargon has the ego to think that the people who still watch TV would be interested in him

Warski's stream discussing euclidean geometry

>Only Sargon has the ego to think that the people who still watch TV would be interested in him
*Only Sargon has the ego to think that people are still interested in him
ftfy

why are they even so fixated on monarchy? is it because Spencer said something about aristocracies?

>Woes is a soyboy
>Muh horse shoe theory
I can't wait for Sargon to go down. This is getting annoying as fuck

that louis stream was rough

>look how cool I am for being aware of this one writer
>I'm totally one of the cool kids
>look I put "deal with it" meme glasses on an image of this author
>I'm so hip
>and I'm knowledgeable
>give me money for existing

These people don't even read.

says sargon the litteral cuckhold that strikes me as funny
another thing they have in common with SJWs is cuckholding

OH NO NO NO NO NOOOoooo HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>These people don't even read.
It ''s worse. They read news headlines and call it research and ask money for it

Kek, remember Kraut?
youtube.com/watch?v=E3jpC6B5gso

Sargon listens to one audiobook and then uses the one author/text to bash people over the head with for the next few months as if the author is an infallible God.

kek yeah also his alien friend was also a cuck

can you imagine if the country was watching this instead of a bunch of niggers nogging?

this

even anime and pepe is better

>Discussing atheism and religion
>"Atheism is growing guys. Yeh!"
Is it 2006 again?

But it is not cuckolding because he is raising another man's child, if anything the other guy is being cucked out of his child. Checkmate anti-Liberalists.

I recently found one who had a fursona of a clonetrooper wearing a trenchcoat and was talking about how enlightened and centrist he is. He also had typical nu-male teenager voice too.

They pop up like flies.

yes, but that's not what human nature is. most people are not interested in knowledge or virtue just in living the most comfortable existence possible

These cunts were atheism+ retards that just refocused their autistic fart sniffing spergouts at feminism for a few years hoping people would forget about their militant gaytheism.
They are still insufferable fedoras at heart.

>YOU KNOW ALT-RIGHT IS JUST LIKE COMMUNIST ROMANIA
>ALT-RIGHT WANTS STRONG MILITARY AND COMMUNIST ROMANIA HAD STRONG MILITARY THEREFORE ALT-RIGHT EQUALS COMMUNIST ROMANIA

>ancient aliens

I got shut down on the Warski stream :(

>Clean Your Room Hangout w/ Sargok of Akkad
We need to do something about the SoyBoy Boomer alliance. We should start raiding their territory.