Sup Forums how do we stop future generations of white women and the current ones from loving these feminine soyboys...

Sup Forums how do we stop future generations of white women and the current ones from loving these feminine soyboys Asian idols. I see nothing good in em

they are for teenage girls for whom real men might still be a tad scary so they go for the androgynous option during some time. no problem at all. On a further note you loose your yellow fever real quick once you see Asians in RL

I'd rather they go for them than for blacks, plus the number of koreans in the west is pretty much negligible.

plus this, the qt koreans that you see on girl bands are like 0,01 of the population.

(((ABBA@..@)))(((ELECTIONS))

**Missouri House of Representatives District 39**

>(Running) Peggy McGaugh
>State House (MO)
>District 39 (Special Election)
>Republican

350 people vote
Prediction W: 65.5% (229)

>(Running)David C.Linton (District 97) Prediction out of 639 people he will get 52.1)% (347)vote

> (Running) (District 129) Prediction 1214. He will get 679 (55.9%)

>(Running) Chris (District 144) Prediction 734. She will get 53% (401 votes)

Even if you go to /hm/ you will see that the asian threads are about liftan rather than soyshit.

Those “feminine soyboys” are more successful than you will ever be lmaooooo

They look like raped, distressed faggots. And as a byproduct of worst korea they also were Jewish circumcised on top of already having the smallest dicks on the planet.

Just tell the girls the truth

Why are beta white males so insecure. Truly pathetic.

These aren't the guys they want to fuck, but to be their cuddly bf.

If you're white, relatively well built and over 5'7" (don't even have to have good facil aesthetics), go to a Korean club and see how easy it is for non soyboys to lay those hairy pussy gooks.

This “Soyboy” meme is getting out of hand, and honestly, it’s just REALLY fucking ignorant. I have been lactose intolerant since I was a child. I literally shit myself in 2nd grade once. I grew up eating loads of Soy and rice based versions of dairy products, soy milk, soy ice cream, soy cheese, you fucking name it! My parents didn’t force them down my throat either. I LOVED the Soy foods immensely. I am currently Six Foot fucking Four. I have a massive fucking beard, and a decently sized 7 inch cock with visible veins. I am attending University, studying for a PhD in Math, any job I want, $300k+ starting fucking salary. Who is the SoyBoy now faggot?

Sure Chaim, and Hitler raped your gandmother with trained assault masturbation electric showers.

soy boys =/= male models

No because there are male models who actually look like men.

>Rick Wilson the post(TM)

gratz
now fuck off you filthy jew

they're like all gay though aren't they?

some male models look feminine but aren't soy infested
soy boys typically have normally male features like facial hair but somehow make it look feminine
soyboys only ever care about the wrong things
they groom their beards like women but do nothing to look good in any other regard
male models have a job, they kinda need to look good. its their job
while soyboys do nothing to better themselves, only care about nintnedo

Its simple!

We fuck the soyman!

Not at all. Gays are a lot more masculine. In fact in East Asia it's very muscular guys who are stereotyped as gay whereas the guys in your pic are assumed to be straight. Asia has had urbanization and civilization for so long that it is further along into evolving for modernity so pretty boys with money and status who appeal to women are already the standard, whereas bodybuilders and other hyper masculine figures are seen for what they are, the objects of a specifically male fascination and desire.

t. never been to Korea before

Btw in this day and age as a white guy it is unironically easier to bang an 8/10 white girl than it is an 8/10 Asian girl, particularly Korean and Japanese chicks. With KPop and all these betas over there inflating their sense of self worth plus social media, they have become a bunch of cold, frigid, stuck up bitches. Good luck to anyone who falls for the "easy" meme.

soyboys are the future the end of the old world full of blood is near in the future this tipe or men would be the one that all woman want ,the end of the chad is near

Asian males are a complete non-issue. Only the incels from Reddit come here and bring up the topic.

Don't even use Reddit, not an incel either.

You're the only one talking about fucking Asian chicks, you dumb mutt

>The women get plastic surgery
>The men wear make up
What a nation

why are you so agresive calm down

Why are are all white androgynous dudes massive leftist soyboys? On the off chance that they're right wing, these androgynes are definitely gay.
Some women like this type of man. I think the real issue is that all our hot twinks are gay.

Somehow I'm not worried.

>White women attracted to Gook?
Negligible population in the US

Is that even an issue in Norway?