Gintama 641

It's out.
Dumping the chapter

And that's it
It was a great and emotional chapter
>next week a color page
What do you think about it's gonna be?

Thanks. I hope someone actually dies this time because even though I love the characters, all those fakeouts are breaking the tension.

You're welcome. Eh, these last chapters, Gorilla loves putting death flags
According to you, who's the next to pass away?

Bansai will probably die, he was already saved once, so would be strange to save him again. But Gorilla doesn't like to kill his characters, so who knows.

Also, I think that the feminist might die but I'm not sure

How long is he gonna drag this corpse of a manga? This arc is a total waste of paper and ink.

Gintama handles death in the most hamfisted, melodramatic way possible so this isn't a surprise

>This arc is a total waste of paper and ink
This arc is very great so far, what do you don't like about this one? Also, it might remains like a dozen of chapters, if you prefer

Agreed

Bump

Please, stay alive Sadaharu

Well, he did joke about flags a month ago, I really think someone is dying now

He's going full beast mode, after all, when the final fight starts he's the one taking Kagura and Shinpachi to somewhere safe

Ah I see

Do you think Gintoki is facing Utsuro with the bloody wooden sword or is he going for some real one this time?
After all, he's lost most mayor fights he's done with it, only won with it against Takatsugi and he probably wasn't aiming for the kill, and he already lost against Utsuro with it

Well, I guess he's going for some real one this time, I think the final fight against Utsuro will be very brutal

The amount of useless talking and bringing up the past is a massive turnoff, what could be shortened to 1 page is dragged to almost an entire chapter, i litterally skip pages without missing anything from the story. I know gintama has had corny speeches from the start but having one each and every chapter is pretty boring imo, plus the fact that almost every defeated villain joined their side at a certain point is just unnecessary, not everyone has to have some good in their hearts, either kill them off or make them disappear completely, but thats just my opinion

Well, I respect your opinion user