Ukrainian general threatened Poland with gastarbeiter revolt

>ex-minister of defence believes that the "anti-Bandera" law may stir up strife between Ukrainian gastarbeiters and Poles . And then they can "grab pitchforks" in Poland.

translate.google.com/translate?hl=&sl=uk&tl=en&u=https://ua.korrespondent.net/ukraine/3936860-heneral-pryhrozyv-polschi-povstanniam-hastarbaiteriv&sandbox=1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ut3r_j9Uy0o
youtube.com/watch?v=TEYOSxGyVF8
youtube.com/watch?v=tbZDVOyPRHg
youtube.com/watch?v=BncM17O2mc0
youtube.com/watch?v=yYHTfpTlZik
youtube.com/watch?v=VF6gdd5dwEM
wiadomosci.dziennik.pl/swiat/artykuly/511027,berlin-gwalt-nastolatka-media-imigranci-uchodzcy-policja-dementi-rosja-niemcy.html
polishexpress.co.uk/rosyjski-odwet-na-islamskich-imigrantach-okazal-sie-nieprawdziwy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

JUST TRY do pic/VID rel again, and see what happens.
youtube.com/watch?v=ut3r_j9Uy0o

What happens?

Your median income gets even lower

>Greeks are wealthier than Germans

huh...

It's median wealth, no average. It means half of hohols earn even less

Poland is retarded for thinking they can get along with hohols.

Tbh, if pitchforks are literally only weapon they can afford, I'd like to see them try to chimp out

>ukrainians
>not having weapons
Wew lad. There must be so much ATO plunder in in Ukraine rn.

They couldn't even kill only slightly better subhuman kids

>pitchforks are literally only weapon they can afford
Here's Right Sector in Zakarpattia, firing at cops.

youtube.com/watch?v=TEYOSxGyVF8

Some post-soviet shit won't solve anything

yeah go for it, chimp out so we can have a reason for annexing western Ukraine.

>The OUN intended to take advantage of the retreat of Soviet forces from Ukraine. Some members thought that they had found a new powerful ally in Nazi Germany to aid them in their struggle against the Soviet Union. Days after the Nazi invasion of Lviv, however, the leadership of the newly formed government was arrested and sent to concentration camps in Germany. Within two years of the declaration, the Nazis had imprisoned or killed 80% of OUN-B leadership.[1]

user, of course, Ukrainians may hit once or twice killing random Polish people during some terrorist attack. It's one of possible scenarios that are discussed in our internet/press, but next day Ukraine would have a war on two fronts.

Absolute state of hohols

This was one of the most ridiculous wars in history. I saw the Cemetery of the Defenders of Lwów and some of those kids were literary 11 or 12.

>but next day Ukraine would have a war on two fronts.
PLEEEEAAASEEE
youtube.com/watch?v=tbZDVOyPRHg

i like poland.

t. russian in germany

Do it
Make my fucking day

Polish border with Hungary when?

Are you a legit Russian or a Volga German?

>I saw the Cemetery of the Defenders of Lwów and some of those kids were literary 11 or 12.
We need to reclaim our clay for their sacrifices to not go down the drain.
youtube.com/watch?v=BncM17O2mc0

>volga german

eeeeew digusting

iam 80% r1a slav, some scandi and german dna tho.

unfortunately I think you're correct. The thing is that because Slavs have some similar superficial features like language, ethnic background and respect for religion, naive Polocks believe that Ukrainians are close to us and are our "brothers"

I don't know. I am myself suspicious of Ukrainians and I perceive them as impulsive, violent and unpredictable

but of course what that general says is stupid, because no Ukie would really flip out because of some law regarding historical issues

BANDERA DID NOTHING WRONG
fucking pshek dogs need to fuck off
more communist lies, just like muh jew lampshades

yes, we gave prussia to poland, lets give western ukraine to poland aswell. poland deserve it, polish people are good people, never did anything bad.

t. russian who loves polish

you type like a fucking retard bro

they are khazars, mixed with mongols and turks.

but not all.

Aha. I was surprised seeing statistical data indicating that there is quite a lot Russians in Germany. Do you feel any anti-Rus sentiment living there or it's all chill and peace? I especially mean after that affair with that Russian girl.

Do it
Once you do it don't be surprised that it will give a valid reason for Russia to take whole Novorossiya and nobody will ever help you fucking barbarians as you will make a point that you need hard Russian rule to be brought back into order
Then we will take Lvov as well

i do it on porpouse, it is dark inside my room and i dont see they keyboard.

youtube.com/watch?v=yYHTfpTlZik
youtube.com/watch?v=VF6gdd5dwEM
LEOPOLIS SEMPER FI TIBI POLONIAE!

Please just put these ukrussians down already Poland.

>Do you feel any anti-Rus sentiment living there or it's all chill and peace? I especially mean after that affair with that Russian girl.
yes 4 million russians here, we try to get many poles inside in my workplace i told my boss to hire poles, and he does so, soon we will invade germany. after it becomes muslim majority poland will fuck turkey up in big war.

yes, germans generaly hate russians and polish, they say we are the same. i spy on them.

>Russian girl.
i think she was volga german, who wanted to have fun with some shitskins.

Ukrainians are living proof that anyone who is pro-EU and autistically anti-Russia is a fucking nigger. Skin color neednt even apply.

virgin soyboy band*ra vs CHAD KURWA PIŁSUDSKI

Germany is a problem but Belgium there lies many problems after another. Spying on them would yield a treasure trove of information.

Wołyń all over again mate, don't fucking trust the cunts

never forget what germany did to you, poles lost 30% of their population during ww2, the highest victim among ukros, belarusians and latvians. the working camps was liberated by russians.

germany plans to use refugees to make a demographic shift and turn poland into muslim country and use military to save it in long run and take control of whole europe playing the liberator of islamic invasion.

beware

"belgium is germany turned upside down" belzeebub

Whats life like in ukraine?

lmao.

just try hohols, i fucking dare you.

For once, we will be truly responsible for "Polish Death Camps"

I would not say that this is true. Sometimes you are disliked but for different reasons.

Poles have a pretty bad reputation. This has always been so.

Russians had a better reputation until the propaganda machien started to "explain" how most Russians are homophobic, and that most German-Russians vote AfD. Now a number of highly sophisticated, well-educated tolerant liberal individuals are wary of the evil Russians because of that. Oy vey. Just yesterday somebody was talking about how terrible it is that in Russia being gay is forbidden. I corrected them on the spot, not to defend gays or something, but because I do not like people repeating BS that they randomply heard elsewhere.

There are no positive stereotypes associated to either group. Obviously you two are the biggest problem in society, as opposed to all of the terrorists and freeloaders... sigh.

>t.

Jokes on you, Ghengis, I am not a Pole.
I just fucking hate "ukrainian" p*ople

>German-Russians vote AfD
they are nazis, russians dont hate anyone. we just want to be left alone inside our slavic lands. leave us alone.

What Russian girl? Gimme a quick rundown.

what nation are you my friend ? t. abdurrahman habubilov

Ukraine is literally Hitler now. Even Putin said so many times. Respect to Ukraine, gas Polacks.

some volga german wanted to try 3way with some shitskins, she lied she was raped, everyone went crazy, even lavrov "our "russian" girls are raped in germany " blabla, typical volga german whore looking for some dicking.

There he is!
every fucking thread
I just don't even visit threads about Poland to not cringe at this faggot's post

The obvious question becomes then, why are you on our land? Anyway, I like our Slavic neighbors, I would not be here on Pol if I were one of those Russophobic fools.

Argentina, but i had some kind of plish ancestor so i came to poland using something called "Karta Polaka" and i study here

One thing I have noticed is that they aren't unified, it is Flemings against Walloons in every instance. The EU takes advantage of their mutual hostility to fuck them over but as soon as they realise they are being fucked over they don't like it, it is all very tenuous.

thanks

>why are you on our land?
this is polish land, it is called polska polyana

after erdogan sents more rapeis, german wont be able to handle all them and we will command poland to liberate germany, and make it polish clay how it used to be, before germans came from india.

u are polack

congratulation

You are deranged

I'm as polish as a nigger who's great-grandfather ate white missionary once is white

>Russians had a better reputation until the propaganda machien started to "explain" how most Russians are homophobic, and that most German-Russians vote AfD. Now a number of highly sophisticated, well-educated tolerant liberal individuals are wary of the evil Russians because of that. Oy vey. Just yesterday somebody was talking about how terrible it is that in Russia being gay is forbidden. I corrected them on the spot, not to defend gays or something, but because I do not like people repeating BS that they randomply heard elsewhere.
I saw some poll about German attitude toward various nations and Russians (or Russia, I don't remember) were surprisingly disliked. It was something new for me, because there is a lot of common Ger-Rus cooperation on the state level.
ups...

She is a German from Russia (Volga German), it's an old story
wiadomosci.dziennik.pl/swiat/artykuly/511027,berlin-gwalt-nastolatka-media-imigranci-uchodzcy-policja-dementi-rosja-niemcy.html

As for ethnic Russians (russkiye), there was also some fake story about 400 Russian supposedly beating poor refugees after that affair with the girl:
polishexpress.co.uk/rosyjski-odwet-na-islamskich-imigrantach-okazal-sie-nieprawdziwy

>400 Russian
Russians*

Why is Warsaw full of these east slavs?
Can some Pole explain how these work in Polish society? Do they get along with Poles in general? are they integrating or creating enclaves?

There he is. The classical example of an self-hating polaczek. Why don't you go and suck Hans penis and let the kid be patriotc as God intended him to, asshole.

>how these work in Polish society?
We have record low unemplyment and many bisinessmen complaine that they lack workforce, ergo the government started importing it from some countries
>Do they get along with Poles in general?
I would say yes, but imo this MAY be a ticking bomb due to various social and historical reasons, especially since Ukraine chose the most viciously anti-Polish nationalists as their national "role models".
>are they integrating or creating enclaves?
Some of them are surprisingly slow at learning our language (this is strange, because it's like Swedish vs. Norwegian), but some are very well integrated. Of course, even a superficially well integrated person may be an insane "OUN-ist" and start some serious shit. With up to 2 million Ukrainians it seems to be a matter of probability, unfortunately.

>bisinessmen complaine
businessmen complain

The question is if the turkic blood can cause these east slavs to suddenly explode and start bombing civilians? Maybe time has cleansed them but Wolyn suggests otherwise. Poland may be in for a ride.

I don't know much of them. Any Ukrainians I meet work in McDrives, and this is preety much my whole interaction with them.

>bikmac?
>no, mcdouble please
>ok bikmac it is, chek the order and to first window

Gib Bucovina and Souther Basarabia back to Moldova hohols