Have you ever watched a show for literally one character?

Have you ever watched a show for literally one character?

Many times. Mahou Sensou for Momo-tan, for instance, it didn't have much else going for it.

>Said character dies
I bet the shark will suffer the same fate.

Some characters just make the ride more fun or serve as excellent fanservice.

i hope so

The characters I like often end up getting tortured instead.

Yeah, her name is Alicetaria.

I don't think one character can be good and interesting and all the other characters and the general writing somehow shit and uninteresting. Even if someone is initially good the show is usually too incompetent to develop it.

Many times

Most recently pic related.

Quest for SEIGI

It can happen.
>during the production of an anime the main story of one character got developed and the others are just rushed and generic
>one character is hilarious while the others are taking themselves too seriously
>one characters has a god tier design and is stuck in a shitty show, but let's check it out for her
Most often it's just a guilty pleasure.

I play this game just for one character. If there's ever an anime I will watch it just for this one character.

youtube.com/watch?v=CTm7U7orYMc

>one characters has a god tier design and is stuck in a shitty show, but let's check it out for her
I agree this happens, but the magic just dies out when the rest becomes a chore, that's just me though.

That's undeniable, it can be a chore but sometimes you're stubborn enough just to see what will happen to that character you like

Watched Shinmai Maou no Testament for Chisato, ended up staying for Zest and Yuki.

that happened to me with tokyo ghoul but i couldn't withstand that shit and dropped.

Rip.

best boy

I'm literally just watching this shitshow for Magane-sama.
Hiroyuki-san is okay though.

Yes, more than one show. Most of the times it's not worth it.

Why?

Schadenfreude

Yes, I have

>actually, unironically kept watching re zero because of subaru's autism.

I wonder how violent its going to be.

Yes, I suppose.

Definitely.

Came here to post delicious Clementine

Were you happy with the outcome?

I have literally just watch an anime for one character
>Pic related

Yes. At the end there I think I watched over and 320 episodes of Bleach for Ichigo's hollow form. That shit made me so fucking hard. Arguably the hardest because I've never done that shit for anything else. Shame that the everything else was shit though.

Excuse me miss, but would you like a hug?

Yeah mate

Same but for her.

Shark gets pretty close. The recap episode did a good job at showing just how much more dynamic she is than the rest of the cast from an animation standpoint alone. Most other people are stoic, but Shark jumps everywhere.

Plenty of times.

She's so expressive.

same

She also has best seiyuu of the show.

I watch it for the economics.

Medaka box starts being great only after kumagawa appears

Worth it.

It's a horrible Inuyasha ripoff shoujo with obnoxious as hell memeface chibi sidekicks and the typical constantly smug and aloof otomebait male cast, but the main girl and her expressions are god-tier.

He was thousand times better author than he was character :>

Yes, pic related.

Also, to an extent.

yes

I would have dropped the show if she didn't show up when she did.

Only finished Zeta cause I was hoping for more Char/Amuro interactions.

I was getting bored of Zeta, but episode 37 with Char's speech at Dakar was so satisfying. It felt like a lot of the plotlines were getting connected and the character development was better.

>watching a show for an old hag

I tried watching just for her but every other character is complete shit I had to stop.