THIS IS YOUR FUCKING FAULT Sup Forums YOU RADICALIZED THIS MAN TO ACT ON HIS HATRED

THIS IS YOUR FUCKING FAULT Sup Forums YOU RADICALIZED THIS MAN TO ACT ON HIS HATRED

theguardian.com/world/2018/feb/04/macerata-shooting-mein-kampf-found-in-home-of-suspect-italy-luca-traini

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=10&v=Zx2od_I8Y3c
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-mosque-shooting-quebec-city-20170130-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>THIS IS YOUR FUCKING FAULT Sup Forums YOU RADICALIZED THIS MAN TO ACT ON HIS HATRED
Awesome glad i helped make the world a little better

Good. This is just the start.

Falseflag. Anyone with a brain knows this achieves nothing. If anything its a hinderance because the left goes on a virtue signalling rampage.

he was radicalized by niggers who killed and dismembered his ilk

Where are the 1.0 tier stormniggers anyway? I've never seen one IRL. Do they even exist?

Nice

Though, if it weren't for niggers nigging out, he wouldn't exist. Think of that.

this still won't convince me to buy the new God of War.

Wasn't God of War about Greek Gods?

Chegged

The love and solidariety that Luca is receiving from normies in Italian media fills me with hope.

We need people like non roaming the streets and Killing african pushers we would gain love

wtf, I love niggers committing crime and illegals exploited for cheap labor now!

I feel your fear, and I love it.

WWOWOWOWOWO SLOW DOWN THERE BUCKO, HIS MOTIVES ARE STILL UNKNOWN AND WE SHOULD ALL PATIENTLY WAIT FOR THE REPORT FROM THE POLICE WHO MIGHT I SAY ARE STILL INVESTIGATING THIS PART AND PARCEL OF LIVING IN A WHITE SUPREMACY.

>6 injured
fucking amateur, not even trying anymore.

he got radicalized by seeing all the scum pouring into his land

>literally everything that hurts my side is a falseflag

They'll call us far right terrorists today, but our kids will remember us as freedom fighters.

this, and more will follow

So? It's good news we need to radicalize more peoples.

>tfw there will never be a real life Oscar Yeager because these faggots never plan things out as to not get caught

Enjoy the anti-racism laws faggots. Some nazi chimping out is not a good thing for your cause

good, me and my fellow towns men are planning to throw out all the migrant trash, the police agrees with us so im sure they wont interfere

black people never even stepped foot in mainland Italy before the migrant crisis you dunce

Fight the good fight, I wish people in the UK were as woke as Italians

you say that but in reality the majority of people agree with what that lad did, Africans are getting a bit comfortable in my land they need to remember who their superiors are

prove it? I know Italy is more based than nordic cucks. But this is pretty extreme.

in my neck of the woods they're retired, start drinking and smoking cigarettes with breakfast, occasionally go fishing and don't interact.

and this is bad. plus it wasnt even a good score

They lost a lot steam after the death of Dr. William Pierce.

Naaah it was the African immigrant who raped and dismembered a young girl that in from his town that was the last straw

Is Italy accepting of white immigrants? I wanna move there before my country's completely taken over

Here you go you insufferable communist faggot i hope we get to hang you scum from the town square.

the main struggle is political ,this is only to remember them who is in charge
I'not sad because he didn't kill anybody, that was not the point

i cant really show you but on Italian TV people agree with what he did this was obviously retaliation for the poor little girl that was murdered by migrant trash, do you know what Italians do in times of disorder? youtube.com/watch?time_continue=10&v=Zx2od_I8Y3c

Who doesn't have a copy of Mein Kampf in their home? Half of my lecturers had it on their shelves in public view.

I see, Violence is only good when its the leftists doing it, but not good when the right puts it's hand to it?
Two can play that game.

This

at least he didn't kill himself like most American pussies he can live to fight another day

Sauce?

Why the fuck should he be remorseful?

So? Those animals hacked up some white bitch and used her body parts in voodoo rituals. The country is insane for tolerating these kinds of beliefs.

what is five star?

Yes that's true!
personally id like to see the effects of my actions.

Part and parcel, niggers, part and parcel of infesting a white society that does not appreciate your degenerate behavior.

Laws only work at suppressing the masses who still have something left to lose

>italy
>white
just another gang banger

a rope for you white left neck. I hope africans are deported humanely while you are deported to the gallows, niggers are worth more than you.

Oh no he injured wildlife!

If you come here and you act like an italian everyone will be welcoming.
Italy doesn't look much at the color of the skin as much as culture, if you come here and pretend Christmas to be abolished you're in for one harsh awakening... unless you go to a "red" city.
The only exception is gypsies, gypsies go straight in the oven, all of them.

>check comments section of this article on most popular news site
>all comments but one sympathize with the man
>the one has shitskin name

I doubt Sup Forums had anything to do with it but he is, dare I say it, /ourguy/.

the question is how long do we wait? waitings done us nothing, sure this doesnt either but still

piss off you fags are literally next to us geographically

Yes and today a guy with the italian flag was beaten by antifa in Genova

ZEUS ILL HAVE YOUR HEAD
ILL BURN OLYMPUS TO THE GROUND

There's whole maternity wards in my state filled with nothing but shitskinned infants from Somalia.

I'll kick this bitch into high gear myself if I have to. Nothing inspires racial solidarity like people forced to defend themselves from TRULY outraged subhumans.

>hate speech is not free speech!
>kill nazis! Punch white supremacists!
>death to white people!
>not wanting to be replaced is racist!
>never defend your land or people!
You and your kind deserve the rope

Actor.

Fucking look at him, its like a costume to him. You can tell that look isn't something he has had long and you can tell eyebrows have been shaved to make him look more ebil.

Look past the eyebrows into the eyes, he is 100% CIA nigger.

>Man owns collections of books from all sort of political leaders and ideological movements
>Hand pick mind kampf out of a pile of 500 read books

>HES A FUCKIN NAZI YA HALFWITSS

underrated.

He has a swastika tattoo on his forehead mate.

>never advocated violence against anyone.
>never advocated violence in this thread
why are you chimping out?

Strange looking swastika, that

Did hitler want all the Africans dead or did he want them to leave ?

MOVE TO THE ITALIAN COLONY

HERE>>

luca traini, an hero will rise.

Exactly.

WTF ? I have a 1929 copy in German and a 60's in English, does that make me a madman ?!
This shit is out of hand anymore !

""""stylized swastika""""" they say. I still haven't seen a good pic of it but that't the general consensus.

he literally did nothing wrong

So its everybodies fault?

Dead niggers no loss

this guy is a hero

Can Mr American explain to me why they use "Anymore" in that context?

It sounds retarded to people who know the Queen's english.

THIS ISN'T A FALSE FLAG. HE KILLED THOSE NIGGERS IN THE SAME TOWN WHERE AN ITALIAN GIRL WAS MURDERED BY SHITSKINS A FEW WEEKS BEFORE. THIS WAS HONEST REVENGE, DON'T LISTEN TO THE SHILLS.

is Italy for Italians such a hard concept for you to understand? people in my city dont want low IQ niggers to move in

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-mosque-shooting-quebec-city-20170130-story.html

What did this guy achieve for your country? The pic looks like just a whole heap of white guilt was propagated from the incident.

>dead
lmfao the fag didn't even manage to kill one, he only put 6 in the hospital so we can pay their medical bills.

#PrayForLucaTraini

Fight the good fight Italian brothers!
GO BIG or stay home.

to faggots like you the only way to not let the left win is to not fight back which is so fucking stupid it makes me laugh.

no it was the jew who imported those filthy monkeys who do not belong in europe.

>mutt degenerate with face tattoos
>implying he is /our guy/
Hitler would be disgusted at this untermench.
It's our fault for not sending him straight to the gas chamber.

we have to make this hashtag viral.
his sacrifice will not be vain, this guy will unleash the liberation of europe.

White Rage

The black rage is their defense.

Now when the young guy in Charleston did his shootings, they instantly convicted me which gave us lots of publicity.

The guy who just did the Jewish Center killings has just been convicted. At the beginning of his closing argument he put up on the whiteboard that “Diversity is a code word for White Genocide”.

But oddly enough, nobody came after me.

One explanation for this is, the same reason they put it off with CNN, they can’t deal with me.

But all this has made me consider White Rage.

If a black man runs around killing white people, it’s because of oppression.

Now if we have white guys out killing, In The Name Of White Genocide, it may be a warning.

Isolated Black killings of whites are the result of a legitimate “Black Rage”.

So isolated killings In The Name Of Genocide, may mean that instead stopping all discussion of White Genocide, the White Rage may indicate that’s exactly what we need to discuss. Or are we going to just have people keep picking up guns?

At the moment we’ve had very isolated incidents, two of them, but should we not consider White Rage?

There is no excuse for anybody just shooting other people, on a basis like this, but it may signify that we are going to have to discuss the real issue. And that does not mean with in the current bounds.

So maybe we should start looking at these isolated two killings as White Rage.

And a warning.

how many have you put in the hospital? that's right

this.

>our

i don't even know you

It achieves something when the people are ready for it. Italy might be ready for it.

He didn't kill any

Good.

What are the normies saying? In Argentina everytime somebody kills a criminal they become famous for a few days

Sup Forums is one entity, newfag

kys jew.

OP linked to Guardian without Archive, so this thread should be saged out of existence on principle.

>But this is pretty extrem
How can you even believe him?

K E K
E
K

Dunno about that. Italians still have a lot of catching up to do

fpbp

For fuck sake, when will you learn not to use 9mm if you aim to do something like this.

>2018
>virtue signaling working on italians

this is not some anglo PC country you know