How did the elite who have complete control (100years), just suddenly lose it?

this question scares me the most. Because the simplest answer is that they didn't.

>Because the simplest answer is that they didn't.
Yeah they haven't. They'll just bide their time and restart once Trump completes 8 years. Besides, it's not like they've always had control. Humans are complex creatures. You can't control every aspect of humanity. Perhaps they can control us on an aggregate level - public policy - but they can't control us on an individual level.

>How did the elite who have complete control (100years), just suddenly lose it?

They are dumb.

>They are dumb.
Like you?

>Like you?

Okay, i'm sorry... they are RETARDED.

like you.

They are low iq and very agressive with endless resources. Bribed and provided every perversion in existence to their puppets. Cheap tricks. The whole pedo ring and secret club is based on providing you kids, human meat, drugs or what ever you desire and record it on video and blackmail you forever to do exactly what they want. They decide who is getting the possitions and the ones that get them are blackmailing and supported for life.

exactly.

>The elite controlled the world for a 100 years
>They're retarded
Pick one.

>Bribed and provided every perversion in existence to their puppets. Cheap tricks. The whole pedo ring and secret club is based on providing you kids, human meat, drugs or what ever you desire and record it on video and blackmail you forever to do exactly what they want.
How they can be low IQ if they're capable of isolating pedos, compiling evidence on them, and then blackmailing them? Are you saying low IQ people are capable of such planning?

>>The elite controlled the world for a 100 years
>>They're retarded
>Pick one.

Inbreeding.

>implying Trump isnt part of the elite

>Inbreeding.
If you're saying that the elites were smart at one point, but their progeny have trailed off due to inbreeding, then sure, I can agree with that.

If you mean Trump, he is probably just part of elite too, just not the kind of guy/gal they wanted.

>>implying Trump isnt part of the elite
No you fucker, he isn't. At least not yet.

Collective efford. They worked on it for decades. If you consider unlimited money and access to government it is really pathetic. Super primitive efford and waste of resources.

I think a new gen of evil new world order will come and wipe the old clean and do something evil that is way more smart.

Who are you referring to?

Because the occult is fundamentally about information abitrage. So free flow of information allows the rest of us to shine the light.

Darkness scatters at the smallest spark of light.

They are not isolating pedos and compiling evidence they are creating them! They receuit and get people down the slippery road provide them with kids and blood and inplicate them with murder

This. He had a hissy fit when the shutdown threatened his planned trip to chum with the big boys at Davos.

Why does Trump have two Goldman guys in the cabinet/advisors, if he doesn't have anything to do with the elite?

because a lot of people are waking up
the psychic bubble that held the west down was btfo by us and others.

they still are in positions of power but their losing them as more and more wake up.

all of history is a lie.
3 6 9

>If you're saying that the elites were smart at one point, but their progeny have trailed off due to inbreeding, then sure, I can agree with that.

Among other reasons, yeah, pretty much.

>Collective efford.
So a bunch of low IQ people got together, and somehow they came up with the ingenious idea of putting pedos in positions of power so that they can be controlled? That is it is possible for a group of low IQ people to hatch an execute a high IQ plan. Only the Irish can believe such shit.
>If you consider unlimited money and access to government it is really pathetic.
This is your assumption. No one has unlimited money or political power. Everyone works within constraints. There are finite resources in the universe, there is a finite amount of goods and services produced by humanity, and there is a finite limit to the shit people will endure.

>I think a new gen of evil new world order will come and wipe the old clean and do something evil that is way more smart.

Good is being disciplined and balancing one's desires with the operational laws of nature. Evil is being addicted to power and having no control over one's desires.

All evil people have the same template - they are addicted to something - power, adulation, themselves, etc. Even if the current crop of evil people are overthrown, it's not like the new bunch of evil people will do something radically new. The variety of "evil" ideas they can execute is limited.

>They are not isolating pedos and compiling evidence they are creating them! They receuit and get people down the slippery road provide them with kids and blood and inplicate them with murder
How do you create a pedo? Is this your fantasy?

>Why does Trump have two Goldman guys in the cabinet/advisors
I like Mnuchin. He's street smart and he's arm twisting the EU into giving favorable deals to the U.S. You're just jealous that Trump's picking able candidates from GS.

Besides, what the fuck is your assumption? Everyone at GS is an elite out to subjugate the world?

He only has two Goldman guys? Usually it's more than that. Probably he has more than two.

My assumption is that Goldman exec's are not really "doing god's work".

>My assumption is that Goldman exec's are not really "doing god's work".
What exactly is god's work? Distribute all profits evenly among the citizens of a country?

Because they failed to raise a next generation of Elites capable of maintaining control of their system.

>doing god's work
That's a quote from Lloyd Blankfein, CEO of Goldman-Sachs.

He's a Jew. When they say "God" they are intentionally blaspheming because they are not allowed to saw or write the name of God. That's why they write G-d. When they do that, they are confirming their oath to serve Lucifer. Lucifer is their God.

the game has changed. literally millions of people are interconnected. A lot of power comes from controlling information flows, and the usual means of doing that are becoming less and less effective.

Think about how many people visit this place every month. They can't just broadcast mantras on TV and win anymore.

>Because the simplest answer is that they didn't.
Ron Paul isn't president so this statement is correct.

eVerything is going according to plan

I'm referring to Blankfein's statement (in a hearing?)

I dont feel like writing a wall of text, but if you think that Goldman generally does a good job in how they treat clients and get away with everything, then there is nothing I can say to convince you otherwise.

i mean, they didn't

what makes you think they did exactly?

It's similar to throwing masonic symbols. Most of them are Jews, so it's a tribal sign to say he's working for the tribe.

cartoon frogs.

>I dont feel like writing a wall of text, but if you think that Goldman generally does a good job
Look GS works on Wall Street. They job is to give returns on their investor's money. Wall Street, almost always, hires hungry young men/women with huge fires in their bellies.Wall street does not produce anything of value. They're excellent at taking the money from someone else's pockets and putting it in their own. That's the U.S stock market. It's gambling.
>how they treat clients
They treat their clients well and that's why they survive.
> get away with everything, then there is nothing I can say to convince you otherwise.
If you're the kind of guy who believes there's something inherently evil about Wall Street, there's nothing I can do to convince you otherwise.

Wall St exists because men's desires wants it to exist.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say. Are you saying that GS people can't serve the U.S. economy? Why not? They're hungry people with huge ambitions and drives. They don't mind screwing people over to get their ways.

THAT's WHAT TRUMP WANTS. After years of being fucked over by Clinton, Bush, and Obama, Trump now wants Wall St to screw over other countries in trade deals.

Like I said before, you're just jealous.

> there's something inherently evil about Wall Street
Thats not what I'm saying.
>Are you saying that GS people can't serve the U.S. economy? ...
>They don't mind screwing people over to get their ways.
So you seem to think they don't screw the US main street if need be?
And if Wall Street screws Europe, of course I don't like it, goes without saying. But I think they will screw YOU too.

>So you seem to think they don't screw the US main street if need be?
I'm saying if they do, Trump fires them. They don't have permanent positions in his cabinet. Besides, the economy is turning for the better. There's public confidence in the economy which is always good for bringing in investors' money.
>And if Wall Street screws Europe, of course I don't like it, goes without saying. But I think they will screw YOU too.
I thought you were talking about the two GS guys on Trump's team. They're not Wall St anymore. They're the U.S government.

Also, yeah. I agree with you on Wall St. They would fuck anyone if they saw the benefit in it.

>Implying there's only one elite and not several fighting each other

You can fool some people some time, but you can't fool all the people all the time

Someone changed the timeline.