Is Sup Forums an echo-chamber?

...echo chamber...

....echo chamber...

....echo chamber...

Unpopular views get more replies therefore more exposure and ferment discussion. The fact that there are majority opinions doesn't mean it's an echo chamber, it means those are the strongest ideas.

is OP a fag?

Is this thread posted daily? Yes. sage

kinda. its more a place to just stand on a soapbox and scream, and have shit thrown at you

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

(((Echo-chamber)))

Sup Forums is a complex think tank

helllllllllllloooo helllllllllllloooo helllllllllllloooo helllllllllllloooo helllllllllllloooo helllllllllllloooo helllllllllllloooo

OP is a fag a fag a fag a fag a fag a fag a fag a fag

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

based shitposter

It's a latrine for the Kremlin. You can tell by the thousands of anti-American and anti-West threads every hour.

>Is Sup Forums an echo-chamber?

Yes, but it is truth we're echoing.
And our views are challenged by virtually all forums outside of Sup Forums, so it's all good.

it only seems like that to idiots.

the strongest ideology wins here.

which is never the jewish one because that is bad for 99% of Earth no mater the race.

Its a cuck chamber

No. Theres plenty of shills, niggers and faggots who think they are tough for braving the depths of Sup Forums

>depths of Sup Forums

used to be Sup Forums. is that Sup Forums now?

i dunno. some of the shit on /r9k/ is pretty bad

Well put.

I'd like to say no but the answer is yes

dissenting opinions aren't squashed, they're only met with
>epic b8 m8
and
>fuck off back to red.dit

>>Is Sup Forums an echo-chamber?
...chamber... chamber...chamber...(((chamber)))...

Yes. And unironically more so than plebbit. The fucking irony.

HELLO
hello

Oh, holy shit.

Unpopular views get treated as shilling and people make sure they are not seen by saging these threads. Of course, it's an echo chamber.

Don't go to /d/

No because anti-Whites are allowed to post here.

Just because (most of the time) they don't, doesn't mean that Sup Forums is an echo chamber.

I like America and what it stands for (Or used to stand for at least). I'd be more of an American patriot than 90% of your population. But whatever, you're just a shill flag anyway.

Fuck off back to plebbit you fucking nigger

/d/ as a community is terrible. they despise /aco/ and are somehow managing to act elitist but also requiring autistic detail about 100 different kinds of futanari

Pol is the lebensraum of Sup Forums now. b is for horney faggots who cant stop masturbating. Masturbating is degenerate if u do it more than once a week. Being overly horny is a sign that your genes have to be desperate to be passed on.

I make a conscious effort to listen to the opposition. They are hard to find though.

no, but it is mostly underage

as such, hivemind is hard to break but you can on an individual case by case basis

otherwise this place would be a waste of keystrokes

A Nazi says:Dont reply to single liners thread, join me

---------------------------------------------------------
Hitler paid me to do this, 1 shekels every 1000 post. /sarcasm
Nazi shills, baits, misleading clean up service here.
Nazi, supremacist, Jews hater, lets kill this thread with red pill gfx

Copy paste my text and post red pills to thread that have these criteria:
* OP/Threads that use pic of women as bait ----> goto /s/
* Threads that deals with sex ----> goto /s/
* Threads talk about communist/fash/feminist/leftty stuff ----> goto /leftypol/
* Single line "What/why/who" ----> goto /hell/
* E-celeb ----> Nazi = Spencer/e-celeb ? NO, so bombs away
* "Why t" ----> Shill, bomb away with Hitler
* Games thread ----> Got Sup Forums right ? Nuke it if its in Sup Forums
* "Post your battle sta" ----> Information collection, nuke it.

If thread show pic of Swastika, supremacist, Hitler or
Nazi related and long text about self and ideology improvements,
then it might one of ours, participate.

I want to see at least 10 Hitler pics, lets get the oldie pics roll.
If things gets opposition, post gore, normies and shill dislike it.
SAGE up, show your best Nazi era pics and GTFO from the thread,
KEEP UP doing to these bait threads, we focus on improvements,
not normies stuff.

CLEAN UP Sup Forums, deal ?

be it Nazi best values, white supremacy purist or plain Jew death,
post your best red pill pics dont forget to paste this text.

Red pill party start now! O yeah, dont bother to type,
its red pill party, these shill dont read and cant even read.

This red pill party is MPGA endorsed.
Until we bring Sup Forums back to proper politic debating, do this.

Copy and paste this text and add a bit of "make fun" at top, pics and GTFO.
Find aother useless derail threads and nuke >>/catalog/

CLEAN UP Sup Forums

Join us, SEIG HEIL

hate chan pol is an echo chamber

it's not about the people in it, it's about what they say
otherwise it would be called a mirror chamber

>1588, so close
This, in all honesty. It's not a true echo chamber because we welcome new ideas to argue, but can still rejoice at universal truths playing out time and time again..hence the saying "pol is always right"

this, dissenting opinions may result in you being ridiculed, however you are always free to post your dumbass opinions. our mods suck massive cocks and don't even delete dumbass leftist opinion threads. plus, without an upvote/downvote system it means that your shitty ass post is just as likely to be seen as the quality post i spent 20 minutes researching.
come to think of it, i'm not sure why i bother using this site at all. If i wanted to read leftist nonsense i would just go to tumblr

More of a hurt box full of masochists that enjoy torturing themselves in search of truth.

my point was that dumb ideas aren't rebuked, they're just ridiculed, which isn't quite the same as debunking them.

the dumber it is, the easier it should be, but nobody ever seems to do it
why? we can only speculate

Must be since we have this stupid thread every day

this is just flat out false.
most opposition opinions areassumed to be bait because they havnt changed in years and have been debunked multiple times, this is what half of the infographics on here are for. leftist opinions are so predictable and generic that the rebutals are easy to condense into simple jpeg images. newfags think this place is an echo chamber just because they havnt been here long enough to see the dumbass opinions get btfo. maybe if leftists didn't want their opinions rejected they should try supporting those opinions with facts and statistics instead of emotions.
it doesnt matter what the moral choice is if there is only one practical one.

that sounds dangerously similar to something the right often bashes the left for
>it's just obvious
>not my job to educate you
>read a fucking book
which isn't an argument at all
at best it's just saying "make my argument for me"

If it is, it's only because at Sup Forums people are free to discuss any political viewpoint no matter how distasteful. It's only natural that, in the ultimate course of those discussions, fair that they were, the correct viewpoint, honed and forged through arguments and discussions, would win out and become more prevalent than others.

Other boards are censored or heavily moderated.

Sup Forums is for the CIA what H-1B poos are for Silicon Valley.

If Sup Forums were an echo chamber, I wouldn't encounter threads about nazi and communist, pro and anti Israel, republican and democrat, theist and atheist, pro white, pro black, pro asian, pro hispanic, nationalism and globalism, antisemitism and loxism, libertarian, fascist, liberal, anarchist, pro immigration anti immigration, pro and anti western civ. Etc.

If anything, Sup Forums is the most politically diverse place i have ever seen. It is also the most polarised. You have extremes in every ideology, and many centrists to deny them.
(((coincidences))) are referenced by almost everyone written above because they exist. Sup Forums is full of retards, but they're still somehow less retarded than normies when it comes to politics, because in the last few decades political discussion turned into a hobby because the parliaments of all countries became boomer clown fiestas who had the world handed to them and never bothered to learn how it works

subtle

Is echo an Sup Forums-chamber?

No faggot it is not. You dumb white niggers.

t. 56%

it's a gas chamber

in this case we are speaking generally, so it is difficult to give an exact example.
truthfully the Sup Forums is not one person meme is true.
if you give an example of an actual leftist opinion you will get many different replies, some people may even agree with the opinion.
for example a leftist position might be that we should abolish borders because restricting immigration is cruel to potential migrants.
depending on the views of the user in question the response might range from an ancap: "i agree, large numbers of immigrants are easy to exploit for cheap labor, plus the lack of a state means no immigration laws, anybody is fine so long as they respect the NAP". to the kekistani/civicnationalist crowd:"immigrants are fine so long as they assimilate to our culture and choose to see themselves as americans instead of whatever nationality they came from" to the white nationalist response: "immigration of any sort destroys the demographic foundation of our nation, we must remain racially pure to remain culturally pure. if we accept non-americans, then we cease to be america as defined by our nations founders"
the real problem is that most leftist arguments tend to be intent based (attempting to be altruistic, thinking about aleviating suffering) and reactionary (who cares what started the war or what happens after, syrian refugees need our help now). whereas most right wing opinions are results based (how does immigration and refugee policy affect the future demographics/economy/culture of our nation?)

Yes, it is. It's also considerably more profane than most echo chambers.

Every faggot here has no interest in opposing opinion, they just want agreement and if they are presented with material to discount their stance they simply ignore it.

I disagree with you,
i just proved Sup Forums is not an echo chamber

I disagree with both of you.

1/4 note dotard reverb

no, the entire rest of the world is

we have so many leftist shills, and theres nothing stopping them from flooding and shitting up the board every time improtant shit is going down

I disagree with all of you, including myself.

Although disagreement is the theme of Sup Forums, so we agree.

Agree to disagree. All in favour of the motion that "Jews are the biggest hypocrites"?

subtle

Been once out of curiosity and once to gather some troll pics, I'll never go back.

At least we all agree to hate the jews for no reason.

no no goy its perfectly neutral! the holocaust didnt happen, everything is biology culture doesnt exist, peterson has an IQ of 180, and racial hierarchies exist except when jews are superior to whites

Subtle