[nakulas] Senki Zesshou Symphogear AXZ - 01v2 (Ohys-Raws).ass

Subs out! Get in here.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/fish_tbkr/status/881459660301127680
my.mixtape.moe/aeifjp.ogg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>[Kirika being Kiriika]

I want to get in Hibiki.

I don't know about these subs. The guy who did them says they're bad so they must be really bad

They are actually good, there's some ebin maymays like Hibiki's "Miku wa watashi no kokoro no amigo da yo !" being translated almost entirely in spanish, and the DESU translated as "Kirika being Kirika" and that one Shirabe scene doing the same thing. But out side of these four occurences the subs are perfectly serviceable.

Half of the runtime are just songs.
Subs seem servicable during the notnazi infodump bits.

Can anyone give me a quick rundown on the Bavarian Illuminati ?

They are still better than whatever the Cartel will come up with, and user isn't mocking us on twitter so it's a nice change.

I hope you are ready for the bavarpill.

-Rothschilds bow to Bavarian Illuminati
-In contact with custodians
-Possess alchemic abilities
-Control germany with an iron but fair fist
-Own castles & banks globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient custodian blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bavariahausen will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Cagliostro babies
-they are said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of three angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Illuminanobots inside you right now
-The Bavarian Illuminati are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bavarian Illuminati bunker in Wilkes land?
-They learned fluent german in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the group. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Germain
-The three leaders are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

But that's accurate tho?

I want to have Cagliostro's babies.

>They learned fluent german in under a week
Fluent anime German maybe. What they were singing was impossible to understand even when nobody else was talking. I understood maybe 4 lines and the first is a complete guess. Even Izetta did a better job at it.

Why does such a stupid meme make me laugh so much. Send help

They don't mangle the meaning. Awkward yes, bad no.

There's also the fact that they are not led by an entitled twat.

Because you have brain problems.

Miku pls

She is mine

Are there any packlists that contain random releases like this? All I know of are groups like HS and Asenshi.

So, uh, what's up with Cagliostro? Is that supposed to be a dude with tits?

Cause that voice, is most definitely not female.

No, she's a woman with a penis now.

Fuck yeah Germany.

Cagliostro was a man who was given a perfect female body by Saint-Germain. Prelati too in fact, but somehow only Cagliostro is played by a man.

Stop this stupid Futa meme already. Force your cancerous fetish somewhere else.

jiiiiii

No.

>a dude with tits?
Maybe. Alchemy can recreate the whole body (as in Carol), so if he keeps his tranny voice he probably also keep his tranny dick.

Whad did Kaneko mean by this?

Fuck outta here with this tumblr artstyle.

twitter.com/fish_tbkr/status/881459660301127680

They're good enough for nothing else.
There's a few small errors here and there and some odd choices in wording. But you're not missing out on anything by using them.

Why are they on a rocket?

Nevermind, disregard that question. It's just a reference to the missile scene from the first episode.

I'm a baka.

Everyone here has brain problems, it's a requirement for being here.

I don't think you know what tumblr art style is.

That's just a bad artist.

It's in the keywords for GX (search 欧州の胎動). Europe apparently suffered some kind of economic collapse; their governments (except Greece for some reason) are falling apart; secret societies are reforming and doing occult stuff. And because Europe is basically in shambles, some people now apply the appellation "Dark Continent" to Europe instead of Africa.

The timing and typesetting is definitely bad. Translation is at least decent.

I invite you to provide a superior translation of 「デスデスデース」.

The characters are being memetic, so the subs is also memetic. Those are not examples of Commie-tier shitsubbing.

Shit, I just realized the A in AXZ really looks like a 4 there.

>except greece for some reason
can't collapse what's already rubble

But for dessdessdess, i'd say just translated it as dess dess dess. It's just as stupid but it's less meme and makes the subs look better and more reliable.
inserting memes into subs just makes it look completely unreliable and like something out of a middle school classroom done for laughs.

its not a big deal either way.

>the first episode won't be as crazy as usual, they said

Desudesudeeesu. But I wasn't shitting on your work, like I said :
>They are actually good
It didn't bother me at all.

I never said it was commie-tier, just pointing it out since some people in the last thread where actually triggered by it. Again "they are actually good".
Do you guys want a feel good blowjob everytime I point out something not accurate ?

>can't collapse what's already rubble
Why does this make so much sense?!

my.mixtape.moe/aeifjp.ogg
Is this sung by Kanade? Am I dreaming? Am I wrong? I can't believe this is happening.

Pitching the gears against tanks and airships was honestly better than I could have expected. Seeing the tanks backing up as the gears just mercilessly press forward was perfect.

Next week when? I want more

This looks better than any tumblr art style.

What is this?

I just want Commie to be fucking destroyed famalam :^)

I'm guessing it's from the mobage.

I'll wait for a more professional group like Commie.

It's most likely something from the game, considering the first event is about Kanade and she will need more songs for the game since each gear has unlockable songs and so far she only has one.

Oh, right. I guess the songs are a reason to give at least a small fuck about the mobage.

ARE THE SONGS TRANSLATED AND/OR KARAOKED?! THIS IS IMPORTANT!

For the mobile game. It's safe to assume that Serena will eventually get a full song now.

FUCK OFF

It appears to be titled 「翼が描いた私でいるために」 "Tsubasa ga Kaita Watashi de Iru Tame ni".

So do I, thank god we had Nakulas TL.
>Fansub
>Proffessional
>Waiting for Commie when perfectly good subs are available.
user...
NO THEY ARENT.

The events of Symphogear was actually this guy's adventures and romantic story.

Gay. Why do predatory lesbians like swords?

Is he a homo too?

FUCK YOU

THANKS

>Nana Midzuki is the only reason there's still a show
>Even the animators don't give a fuck

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Suck it Symphofags!

Because swords are great.

Reminder that Hibiki will be turned into a REAL man like Cagliostro got turned into a woman so that she can marry Miku who is actually a custodian princess to bring peace between humanity and the custodians.

TN: If you speak Kirika you should be able to understand this.

>that door opening sound sound at 05:12

herkz is back at it again.

He's throwing pebbles at us from his safe space as usual.

Did I missed something?

But she is that already.

No, because guessworking actually do more damage than waiting for the official lyrics.

Noone fucking cares, take your e-celeb drama elsewhere.

Post sexually provocative bikkis.

>翼が描いた私
This is gayer than Yaoi on Ice

Called it.

Like a fucking clockwork.

Why don't you fuck off to twitter and stay there.

This, HibiMIku is straight as fuck.

Fuck off already.

Now there's an idea.

Why does he care about anything we say? I"m sure reddit gives nothing but praise.

Which symphogril will he fuck?

At least he acknowledged Commie are memesubs.

>t. cartel members

That 描いた should probably be read as Egaita. Also, there's literally nothing gay about trying to live up to the image Tsubasa has of her. There's plenty gay in Symphogear but this is definitely not one of those cases.

Ogawa is pure, shut up.

me

I did the GX Mosaic last year and I wouldn't mind doing one for AXZ with you guys. Which image would you rather do? One on the left has the logo but the one on the right has more stuff in the background and I can actually find it in a size larger than 300x500

The tranny kind.

This meal is exclusively for Miku only

Right for sure.

Right

>waiting for subs leads to drama
>having the subs leads to drama

>gril
Think again buddy.

We live in complicated times.

>subs
You're my best friend, nakulas.

But now that you picked up the mantle,
you must see this through to the end.

Welcome to Symphogear threads. Try mentioning Maria's usefulness or lack of it, the quality of GX or any crack pairing and you'll see some real fireworks.

Shh don't ruin my headcanon.

Don't scare him away

Can I get my hands on that Mosaic?