Why are niggers so retarded?

I know they have a low IQ but I'm pretty sure those 59 IQ apes in Equatorial Guinea still know they're in Equatorial Guinea.....at least I always thought they would know....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NVMZC4y4zXU&t=158s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OCB's are my papers of choice at the moment, what does Sup Forums roll with?

ocb ultimate

this is off topic

>tfw smaller penis than a tranny

leaf, who cares? saged it anyway :p

That's not a real penis. Having surgery to whatever length you want your added tissue to be is nothing.

BECAUSE THERE'S NIGGERS IN FUCKING WHITE COUNTRIES THAT SHOULDN'T BE YOU NIHILISTIC FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT. WE NEED TO STAND UNITED WITH ALL WHITE PEOPLE AGAINST THE SHIT SKIN INVASION OF OUR COUNTRIES AND ALL YOU CAN TALK ABOUT IS FUCKING WEED YOU PATHETIC LOSER CUNT. HOW CAN A NIGGER LIVE IN CANADA, A CULTURE THAT PRIDES ITSELF ON BEING SO NOT AMERICAN AND EMBRACE BRINGING NIGGERS IN YET THE NIGGERS DON'T EVEN REALIZE WHERE THE FUCK THEY ARE???? NIGGERS DON'T EVEN HAVE A CONCEPTION OF WHERE THEY ARE, THAT'S FUCKING DISTURBING

off topic go away

hahaha you butthurt
tldr also caps show your stupidity level you lowlife

>I press a button on a keyboard
>I'm stupid

Niggers shouldn't be allowed in Austria

I don't see any scarfs?! anyway; the length when erected cannot be predicted from the shrunken size

>off topic shit
>u le mad
You goddamn retard.

I've always found left wing whites the dumbest retards in the west. Blacks just work based on instinct, white liberals work based on propaganda and self-hatred. You can't blame a black for wanting best for his race.

I hope you are a bot otherwise something is really wrong with you but I guess you know that allready :)

"IQ is a social construction. Blacks are just stupid because off lack of privilege." - my Kike Professor

America is a continent

leaf, as if you can fool anyone ;)

here take these ocb and chill

I don't get it.
What am I supposed to be seeing?

That dick is semi-erect...

youtube.com/watch?v=NVMZC4y4zXU&t=158s

Montreal is in Canada not America

a darky in canada acting like he's a darky in america

Oh, thanks leaves. Much appreciated.

Is it smaller or bigger than yours?

She's a big guy