Hunter x Hunter 362

What would look like the nen beast of Chrollo ? Would it be something as fucked up as Tserried's one ?

Chrollo's nen beast would be a floating book

No, Chrollo's too cold and indifferent for that kind of shit. Tse is Ed Gein type of depraved psychopath

It would be a flaming anus symbolizing how Hisoka and his fans feel

O

Gon will get his Nen back by getting a Nen beast

RUINED

What would Gon's nen beast look like?

You retards will keep saying Gon will show up and get his nen back even after they land on DC

I want more Ging's crew please

>More Kurapika shit
Wake me up in 12 years when this mary sue extravaganza is done.

Wake me up next thursday.

I want to nibble on Muherr's nose

>those hair

Do elves have big dicks?

MY

Elf dick must be proportional to the size of their ears.

REDDIT

Poor guy.

MEME

Frog. Makes the most sense since Kurapika has that dolphin from the volume cover.

It'll probably be something simple like a Spider.

What about Hisoka's Nen beast? Would it be rubber and gum?

A clown with a prolapsed anus

Why would his beast be a double of himself?

inspired by kastro

why that horse have breast and why so many of that beast have vagina or are a vagina.

Togahsi likes the vagina too much.

Did you have a stroke while writing that?

>Togahsi likes the vagina too much
>too much

I don't get it

>Togahsi likes the vagina too much.
Impossible

>Togashi makes vagina and breast monsters
>Miura makes dick monsters
They are made for each other.

A spider with Machi's face

Ants are... so very interesting

Elves are pure. Elves are only for hugs.

Please refrain from sexualizing ants.

Togashi made dick monsters too

Momoze is going to die next chapter. Screencap this post.

I really don't care about this prince stuff to be honest.

Sucks for you then.

>Togahsi likes the vagina too much.

This is your date tonight

>moe-ified
Fuck this give me MONSTER girls.

i wonder if it gets a headbutt erection attack

RUBBER

lmao, this is gold.

Can the King see their nen beasts?

Probably

definetly

Obviously.

Quite literally a MONSTER girl

Reminder that we still have:

>"chrollo" using a fishing line (which is machi's ability, who was coincidentally in HA immediately after the fight)
>someone who looks suspiciously like the meteor elder in the crowd (which would also be a much more plausible explanation for why S&M behaved the way it did)
>chrollo making an absurd amount of puppets (the real user of GF was coincidentally in HA immediately after the fight)
>chrollo talking to someone on the phone in the middle of the fight (black voice was always controlled via buttons when Shalnark used it, the only time it was spoke into was when it was functioning as a regular cell phone)

If you really don't think Chrollo cheated you're just deluded.

certainly

>If you really don't think Chrollo cheated you're just deluded.

they still at it

About showing/telling, it's not just nen exposition where it happens. But for example, Hisoka was using cards to slice since his first appearance. We don't need a whole explanation and name for the technique ("shu" IIRC.) Other series do the same thing (imbuing ki into objects) without saying anything.

That particular training was pointless mostly because it didn't really introduce anything new. The fights/results weren't necessarily pointless.
You could make the argument that those characters ended up accomplishing nothing either, but that's not really important.

HxH just reads like a diary more than anything. It's about things that happen to the characters. If the story points out that Kurapika's revenge is hollow, or that Gon is selfish, it doesn't change that fact. There's rarely another side to the story.

What makes something "not shallow"? I don't really feel like HxH is attempting to defend itself on that front. Characters like Wing and Biscuit exist because the plot required them, and that's fine with Togashi. Those characters don't have a stake in anything else going on, and the actual development only happens to a very small group

I dunno, I don't think it's worth the time digging into details for this. The best I can give is impressions. Though, I do feel like One Piece makes an effort to have its characters feel like they would still exist without the plot.

I want this prince to be a hard gay assless chaps kind of guy who rapes other men to prove his superiority

>it's the butthurt Hisocuck again

Here's your (You) out of the way

clearly

>Berserk goes on hiatus
>HxH returns
>Both chapters are full of /d/ tier fetishes

At this point I can only imagine Miura went to Togashi's house and said it was his turn to play Dragon Quest and IM@S.

Wrong. Elves are made for rape.

This theory is really cool and makes sense I think, but is Togashi really giving a fuck nowadays for this to be a well thought out thing? My guess is they are just coincidences. I don't think he's actually thinking that far ahead (even though it's not very far ahead) about hunter x hunter. He's just doing it because. Togashi is becoming a full fledged hack, just winging it. There has been too many asspulls in the late chapters. It's difficult to think he's ACTUALLY giving a fuck to where the story is going.
Hunter X Hunter is going to end just like Yu Yu Hakusho. Completely unsatisfyingly.

If someone has an argument to prove this wrong please present it. I'm feeling hopeless in regard to the manga and I'd really like for someone to prove me wrong.

What makes One Piece better than HxH?

Great, more stupid pasta.

>Togashi is a hack because Chrollo didn't cheat
>implying there were any asspulls
What will clownfags come up with next?

>why that horse have breast and why so many of that beast have vagina or are a vagina.
Togashi is a H.R. Giger fan and apparently a SMTfag.

Maybe he's just been reading some Freud lately

It's not pasta, I just wrote that!
I'm just getting a feeling that he's writing things on a whim instead of planning the story properly. I really want to like hunter x hunter again, but it's getting harder and harder. It doesn't feel like the story is getting anywhere concrete until the next chapter. And the next, and the next, and the next...

>serial publication
you should read actual books

Good, there's nothing wrong with that.

The fact that you're in favor of a theory that makes no sense proves that you don't pay attention to the series in the first place
If you don't like reading it anymore just drop it like any person would instead of complaining about pure conjectures you dumb cunt

Kurapika had an Owl the last time

O MY BACK HURTS

Togashi is a hack, and should just let his assistants to draw the damn thing already.

>Togashi is a hack
>should just let his assistants to draw
Does not compute

>is not getting anywhere concrete
I don't get how people who went through decades of hiatuses, anticlimactic payoffs, consecutive arcs that go opposite directions from each other would still hold expectations in that regard.

the over-sized and grotesque characters fuel my giant-fetish

>I'm just getting a feeling that he's writing things on a whim

You realize every weekly mangaka does that?
And then you realize that Togashi is the least probable to do that because of the hiatuses.

>not file.png

>story going somewhere concrete = epic climax
Where do you retards keep coming from? Do you think the consistency in the themes and how they build up into something appropriate for their arc is something he does on accident?

because it will never end, there is no one piece, and the journey is the goal!

So not only are you a moron, you're a memester too.

Please do all of us a favor and drop the series

I don't know if that theory is correct. I'm just saying that the writing feels too weird and improvised right now. Do you really think he's planning things properly right now? If yes please tell me why.
You've got a point there.

Thetra is pretty cute to be honest.

Because in less than 2 volumes he's built a pretty complex system of relationships between different factions, has explained how things would play out and what the different characters have to expect, plus it has been escalating in the last few chapters.
Again, the fact that you're in favor of a copypasta that is posted as bait because it doesn't make any sense tells me that you're either a shitposter or that you don't pay attention, so your opinion is pretty worthless in that regard.

>cheated in a fight to the death

>instead of complaining about pure conjectures you dumb cunt

Isn't that exactly what we do every thread?

the greed island doodles were the best

Positively

ōōōōōōōōōōōōōōōōōōōōō

Niggerstream translation was pretty spotty there, but it's pretty much a given that he expects the princes to learn nen themselves to fight each other, considering the beasts can't instinctively do that. The king must have done the same during his own succession war.

So which Prince are we rooting for?

kura "jesus" pika's one

Halkenburg and Woble are the normalfag choices
I'm rooting for FuuFuu

Isn't it obvious?

prince patrick borgia
I mean he's going down in the end pretty obviously, but I want him to keep winning until that point

>the fact that you're in favor of a copypasta that is posted as bait because it doesn't make any sense
>ANY sense
It does make sense. If you think otherwise you're the one who's not paying attention. And, if true, the fact that Chrollo "cheated" brings another layer of complexity to his character. It makes him more ruthless and driven then we thought otherwise.
>Because in less than 2 volumes he's built a pretty complex system of relationships between different factions, has explained how things would play out and what the different characters have to expect, plus it has been escalating in the last few chapters.
I admit I was shortsighted. You convinced me to continue. I can just hope my fears won't become reality.

We're rooting for the mother of course. She's the only one who doesn't act like a psychopath. Until later notice, of course.

The only one that deserves the throne.

It does not make sense. It would imply Chrollo gave the abilities back to Kortopi and the Meteor City elder, had them follow him to create copies to mark with S&M and then mark them with Order Stamp and give them orders. It also doesn't explain how he was able to give the orders to the puppet that blew Hisoka's hand off.
Same for the Machi thing, it wouldn't make any sense to have Machi around for something so trivial as picking back up two needles.

Delete this.