Let's see some SJW free speech and open debate in action

Let's see some SJW free speech and open debate in action

youtube.com/watch?v=dU7XBt6c6DU

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/made-by-history/wp/2018/01/09/why-social-justice-warriors-are-the-true-defenders-of-free-speech-and-open-debate/
theglobeandmail.com/opinion/ill-start-2018-by-recognizing-my-white-privilege/article37472875/
washingtonpost.com/news/made-by-history/wp/2017/11/22/its-time-to-stop-putting-the-clintons-on-trial/
youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8
twitter.com/matthewasears/status/953289115327442944
twitter.com/matthewasears
twitter.com/AnonBabble

washingtonpost.com/news/made-by-history/wp/2018/01/09/why-social-justice-warriors-are-the-true-defenders-of-free-speech-and-open-debate/

Nice vid - astounding proffesor is dumb enough to push that extreme publicly friggen leafdom

theglobeandmail.com/opinion/ill-start-2018-by-recognizing-my-white-privilege/article37472875/

I'd like to see this brainlet debate literally anyone

REEEEE

Pic didn't post

someone post the video of the niggers on the harvard debate team

Why publicly defend your ideas when 'reputable' media outlets will publish any shit you can come up with?

No, seriously.

washingtonpost.com/news/made-by-history/wp/2017/11/22/its-time-to-stop-putting-the-clintons-on-trial/

youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8

>someone wrote all these words about a sheniggers asshole

twitter.com/matthewasears/status/953289115327442944

Him and another fella that Matt Thurlock Leaf Nationalist should sperg it our on public record

Sperg it out*

yea, she already has 9 citations too (in 4 years). My grandfather discovered the cure for corn blight and discovered acid rain, and his papers from decades ago have maybe 3 citations.

Fat chance of that happening.

He's a blocker

It's Michael Thurlow btw

eff bee /MThurlowNSCLRP

>If I redefine free speech, social justice warriors are the true defenders of it.

>Some convenient fraction of free speech

Unrelated but your gramps sounds like a pretty cool dude.

These posters are A-ok, though.

Sauce? I want to learn of the corn blight.

I don't see your problem with these posters.
I don't recognize their identity as authentic, they think they are X but they are Y, they are just wrong..

What an absolute fuckfest.

apple fell far from the sears tree

Oh, your Youtube vidyas are so fascinating!

>I don't see your problem with these posters

The conversation should not be one-sided if it's going to be had.

I want to laugh but the life seems to have been sucked out of me a long time ago

>Dictionaries
>A phrase
I don't remember this being a thing

[[Talmudic reasoning intensifies]]

When did headlines migrate from informing you on events to telling you what to think. The wording is fucking creepy "It's time to x", "Let's talk about x and why it's a good thing", "Here's why you should y". Newspapers have adopted the tone of an adult lecturing children.

Read his article on why SJWs are the true defenders of free speech. It's basically him saying that undergrads are too dumb and naiive to have open debate, so a professor like him must moderate. The guy is so full of himself.

But like said

There's no way he'd ever actually be put on the spot.

Isn't it funny how far lefties will go to avoid debate?

Holy shit these abominations "won" by chimping out on microphone?
I will be shredding any harvard resumes I ever encounter.

The conversation won't be had. I don't tend to seriously converse with crazy people.

Nigger doesn't understand pic.

I don't think they're from Harvard...

>They are now happily chatting about their shibboleth completed from texts.
Mmmwehhh-mwheh-mwheh

*unmoored not completed

Requesting this as well.

Free speech FTW!

This is real life??

Like you pointed out.. This is the type of person who talks better using a keyboard, and more specifically the block button.

People like this need to be publicly shamed.
As in - every time he's in public and speaks, remind him he's a fucking white male and needs to shut the fuck up.
I would go so far as to interrupt him to remind him to shut the fuck up.
And then ask him why he's a white supremacist.

>critics missunderstand what makes for the best debates
you know
>nobody can disagree
>everyone has to conform to their standards, which just keeps on escalating as in what is not allowed to say
>remember the proper pronouns goyim!
>no critizing of anyone no matter what if they fall in any of the ever expanding victim categories
>all discussions shall be shallow and based on privilege and victim hood
>check your privilege
>don't disagree and "offend" people(by disagreeing with them)

That's actually....... A really good idea.

This.

He's clearly a question dodging narcissist.

Check out his twitter. It's full of with him boasting about how he blocked someone.

twitter.com/matthewasears

OK but Obama and the Clintons need to shut the fuck up for the rest of their life.