Dragon Ball Super

What is this expression trying to convey?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vLjuxQXAj9o?t=4m00s
youtube.com/watch?v=QCqxOzKNFks
youtube.com/watch?v=27NYsdqW9UE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>he sees the thread you made too early like a fucking faggot

fpbp

>"mom look I made a thread, I always wanted to make a thread"

More importantly, what did they mean by this?

Who's my new wife lads?

It's so weird seeing Freeza standing there with other Z Fighters. I can't wrap my head around it.

He saw jobhan

>u7 is literally the only universe fighting with any sort of strategy

>everyone else is running around with giant explosions

>goku trained with everyone to see how the tournament rules would affect him. throws all of that out the window and almost gets eliminated.

How many episodes will Vegeta spend punching that one guy?

>Goku makes Gohan the team captain
>Completely ignores him when the fighting starts

Freeza will live with Roshi-sama in Kame house. He'll probably shot finger beams at the ocean for training purposes

reminder gogeta is coming
screencap this

The next 10

just this episode, the next episode preview has him doing other shit

>17/18 are part of the big family now, even though they intended to kill Goku and the rest and did so in another timeline

In DB there are no real evil enemies, if they can talk.

Best OTP

>Gohanfags coming out of the closet again

Man, i knew the whole Battle Royal format would be shit, but goddamn i didn't expect it to be that boring
I can't wait until next week when most of the cannon-fodder have been eliminated and we get to see proper fucking fights.

the animator wants to tell everyone that he´s starving

YADADADADADADADADADADADADA

>MVP in this episode

Who would've thought?

Reminder that Gohanfags actually unironically believe that Gohan won the fights against Raditz, Buu, and Dabura.

That's exactly why he made him captain. So he could fuck off by himself and let Gohan lead everyone else.

It was actually pretty nice

funniest scene in the episode

>Goku gets prison raped

Is he /ourguy/?

>shh only dreams now

OK so all the stupid things that happened last episode outside of recycled animation past maximum:

>1 minute passed

>Tournament starts, energy blasts covering almost the entire arena, nobody bothers aiming at U7 whom the all blame for the tournament taking part in the first place, standing in a group together in the middle doing absolutely nothing.

>Cabé and Dyspo stand there like fucking dunces taking a slowly spinning beyblade to the face, Dyspo is supposed to be the speedster of U11.

>18 fucks off and leaves Krillin by himself, negating any relationship or teamwork they were supposed to have for now

>Gohan uses Kaioshin's name and says he told them to listen to him as team captain, thinking using Kaioshin's name would assert his (complete lack of) authority

>Taiyoken, Makankosappo, Kienzan, Kamehameha, Gohan Screaming
>Gohan and squad in trouble, he doesn't power up to deal with the problem and just stands there looking nervous

>Goku manages to do nothing apart from stare at Toppo and Jiren with loving eyes, get cockblocked all the time, U4 retard jumps off right off the bat without gauging Goku's ability at all because kek

>Basil eliminates one member of U10, almost eliminates a second, breaks Narirama's arms, finds time to team up on Goku and pose with his brothers in the space of 1 minute

>Vegeta punches blue arms in the space of 1 minute

Anything else stupid I missed?

>jobber squad gets picked out one-by-one
>gohan gets more pissed with each elimination
>loses it when piccolo gets taken out

NEW FORM
E
W

F
O
R
M

weakest universe my ass as expected these /fit/ faggots will job the hardest

Okay to make sure that these threads don't turn shit we need to make a few rules.

>First of all no manga Vs anime at this point it's beating a dead horse with how shit the manga is.
>Second no Waifufags in these threads it's stupid how we literally don't know anything about them and Waifufags have already shown up fucking shit up. Besides 18 is the superior option anyway
>Third no Torkansufags or whatever they are called.
>Jobhan fags should also fuck off and stop thinking there boy will do anything other than job.
>Are gtfags allowed? Is it the superior show? NO, HELL NO! Even the worst of super, is still better then the best of gt.
>Furries out!!!
>what about vados and 18 lewd posting? Completely fine and requested!
>Buucucks and Cellfriends should stop shitposting about there irrelevant boys not being in the tournament. If people actually wanted them then they would already be a part of it.
>Copy pasta fags get put!!
>Finally stop giving these retarded tripfags (You)s
If we all do that then the threads will improve.

>>goku trained with everyone to see how the tournament rules would affect him. throws all of that out the window and almost gets eliminated.
Goku is a retard. He still thinks that this tournament is a fun fighting experience and not a battle for survival.

Looks like the average Sup Forums poster

So, is this ED supposed to be a kind of spoiler? Will everyone with the exception of Goku and Gohan get knocked out?

Also, they're not at the arena anymore, they're in a completely different area. What's up with that?

He certainly looks like the majority of people here.

Stop shilling U11.

rip buu

>he already breaks his first rule within his own first rule
you are a fucking faggot if I have ever seen one

Cool reddit spacing senpai

I don't feel like super properly captures Goku. Goku is more often than not the one telling Vegeta how they need to work together to beat enemies. He had no problem fighting with Piccolo to beat radditz. Him and Vegeta took down Buu working in tandem. With a tournament like this and the stakes this high coming right off of fighting with Blackmasu you would think Goku wouldn't be so eager to screw around. It's not even like he is the strongest person in the tournament.

youtu.be/vLjuxQXAj9o?t=4m00s

They seemed so much more serious with everyone's lives on the line against buu. In a tournament that is just as serious somehow they are going back to that schtick of "1 vs 1 me, fag; you won't "

No weed need all of this and more. The only reason I come here is to talk shit. I call all sides cucks and feel superior

>Cabé and Dyspo stand there like fucking dunces taking a slowly spinning beyblade to the face, Dyspo is supposed to be the speedster of U11.
this is not the first time in the series people just stand in front of a powerful attack saying b-bakana and doing nothing

>18 fucks off and leaves Krillin by himself, negating any relationship or teamwork they were supposed to have for now
fully in-character for 18, she realized nobody is going to follow the plan anyway and took the initiative, we're guaranteed to get some 18 and Krillin interaction later though

>Gohan and squad in trouble, he doesn't power up to deal with the problem and just stands there looking nervous
saving energy/doesn't want to reveal his trump card just yet

>Goku manages to do nothing apart from stare at Toppo and Jiren with loving eyes, get cockblocked all the time, U4 retard jumps off right off the bat without gauging Goku's ability at all because kek
Goku is a drooling retard in Super, what's new

>space of 1 minute
everyone is moving at light speeds

That's the thing though. The three furries are absurdly strong, but they have shit for the rest.

Goku said the Goku Black outfit was cooler than his. Why doesn't he get himself the Goku Black outfit

>Vegeta hasn't been knocked out of the ring yet
YES! As the sole remaining Vegetafag, you all have no idea how good this feels. We did it!

He must've hit his head again off screen. He was smarter in Dragon Ball

>tfw U3 would have won if they'd only watched BattleBots

They made Goku regress into a retard. Buu arc Goku was great because he constantly displayed proper leadership abilities and communicated with other people about plans regarding Buu.

Super Goku is just a dumbed down manchild.

being a Vegetafag is suffering, we've been reduced to hoping he'll lose last

beebeeebeeebeeboooopbeep

>Japanese battlebots that fight using sensors and lightning fast AI instead of being humanly controlled

Toei already absolutely shills U11 mate, I don't have to do that myself. Besides these are just my own presonal predictions and opinions, you faggots should stop suspecting a hidden agenda behind everything.

They even got that bitch from Zootopia

Super is just a money-grab. They're not really trying to go for consistency. Just entertaining enough.

You're forgetting that they played rock, papers and and scissors before fighting Kid Buu, even though Goku knew Vegeta had no chance.

Goku only really went for team work (Vegeta, distract him while I charge or while I use the Genki Dama) after he had already failed against Kid Buu. Super's Goku is kind of off, especially when he's being dumb just for humor, but the anime version also was more serious and heroic than the manga version in the extra scenes added by the anime, and the dub just added to that.

I want to fuck her so hard.

You take that back you motherfucker

You need to go to the psychiatrist.

>her

HITTO NICE HITTO

youtube.com/watch?v=27NYsdqW9UE
Sean Schemmel is a legend

I was honestly hoping Goku was going to IT out of the ringout.

Why does he have a boner?

that's not what a boner looks like user. What kind of fucked up anatomy do you have if I may ask

that's his head

Hit will job to Jiren

Would you pet her?

Why does this show go through so many artstyle changes?

That was very cringy. But I guess all anime is cringy.

I think your standards on genitalia size are a bit off...

Ladies and Gentlemen your winners of the ToP, main characters only Jobgetafags need not apply

It's rude to say that about someone's mother Moscow.

Jesus that's fast

As long as it's a she

>there is already quality art of her
Damn it probably feels good to be a waifufag.

What's the best db super fight?

>implying Yamcha won't get subbed in towards the end and win the whole thing by being left on the side of the stage in the death pose after the other fighters eliminate each other

Furfags work quickly because they have nothing better to do.

>defending buu saga goku

The guy who could have ended the arc before it began but chose to draw out his fight with vegeta instead? The guy who could've killed fat buu but decided "this is something the living have to deal with"?

I know you want to be edgy and shit on the anime but this level of contrarian is out of control

>They truly were the limit breaker x survivor

My intuiton tells me that the strongest fighters in all existence (excluding gods of destruction and angels) are, at the moment:

Goku
Hit
Jiren

Am I right-ish?

>Goku is the Limit Breaker, Gohan is the Survivor

and Frieza

What I hated about this scene was
>Be spinning at incredible hihg speed
>Someone pins one of your arms
>Instead of your core continuing to spin, just fall flat on your face
We should have seen that guy wrap himself up in his arms because his main body would still be rotating. It would have looked painful and been impressive, whereas what we got doesn't really make clear how he was 'defeated'.

In my opinion, the U9 wolf also shouldn't have pinned his other arm, since that would give the bot an opportunity to land a blow on Hit with his other arm (or at least try).

He's just getting his arm warmed up for when he beats the ever loving shit out of Hit

>Kissanime

Fucking tracer cucks

If we're talking about regular goku without his absurd kaioken burst then you need to add Vegeta and Freeza too, also Toppo seems to be somewhere around their level too

>Goku is damaged
>Gohan unscathed

18 is pretty much confirmed for being the first to be disqualified considering Krillin will get a power up on ep 99. The western fandom will be unbereable, by both the feminists complaining about sexism and the fanboys complaining about the feminists complaining. Shit will get ugly.

In any case, women got representation on shounen because half of readership is female now but female characters only exist to show tits and job. For a recent example see My Hero Academia

>plaugeofgripes
>furfag

fucking disgusting

like I said, Tien, Piccolo Krillin and Roshi are there to take hits for Gohan, setting up his Rage Boosts.

Even Vegeta is confused at Toei