What to do about Christianity?

Catholic but obviously the Church is corrupt beyond repair. Protestantism is wrong on too many issues, from the Septuagint to Mary to the poverty of meaningful theology. Orthodoxy is OK but they are total cucks to Islam (in a deep way, unlike the Catholics who are just surface level cucks to Islam) and are flat out wrong on certain topics like divorce.

Where do I go? I believe the teachings of the Church. The problem is that the Church itself clearly does not, as they've reversed so many beliefs in the past 60 years. What do Christ and Mary want for me?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/102284921
youtube.com/watch?v=KIHqwCqO0uU&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=BCnk33CF50o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I believe the teachings of the Church
lol there's your problem

Church is a scam. All they want is money

As someone who knows little about Orthodoxy can you explain how they’re deeply cucked to Islam?

Cool. I believe you. I just finished up the Dictator Pope, which detailed corruption that you're probably not even aware of. Things like the Gay Mafia that is running the Church and using their finances for fag sex parties. I know they're shit. But Jesus is not. Mary is not.

SSPX

How about you read your Bible, which, if you are a Christian...is THE WORD OF GOD. Then I am sure when you accept Christ as your messiah and receive the Holy Spirit you will most likely join an evangelical church. Good luck and God bless

Evangelicals use the wrong Bible. Luther insisted on removing books because they weren't in the original Hebrew. However, they were in the Septuagint, the text used by THE APOSTLES themselves. For Protestants to use a version of Scripture other than the one used by Paul himself is insanity.

The Jews made use of it long before the Christian Era, and in the time of Christ it was recognized as a legitimate text, and was employed in Palestine even by the rabbis. The Apostles and Evangelists utilized it also and borrowed Old Testament citations from it, especially in regard to the prophecies.

Maybe. Trad Cat is good. But I still have reservations about it. I believe I will raise my children in SSPX though, unless I figure something else out.

Are you going to respond to my post

1. Don't leave the church
2. Don't expect serious answers on profound problem from an internet based Tibetan image posting board

You should read the Bible, St Augustine, Martin Luther’s writings, and join a traditional church. I’d recommend a Church that is mostly single ethnicity, preferably Slavs or Finnish diaspora.
>orthodox, which are total cuckoo to Islam
How? Orthodox Serbs, Burmese Buddhists, and Israeli Jews are the only religious groups to actively target Muslims and kill them purely on religion

Take the Father Yahweh/God the Almighty pill

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/102284921

Orthodox/Mormon/No denomination.

1. Leave the church
2. Don't expect serious answers on profound problem from a book written by retarded desert subhumans

Sorry I forgot. I was looking for this article by an Orthodox priest I once read that gives a good overview. In case I don't find it, the general idea is that because historically they were so geographically entwined, Orthodoxy was oftentimes grateful to be ruled by Muslims because of their conflicts with other Christian sects, etc. There were many points during which Muslim rulers would choose and appoint, and even ordain, Orthodox priests and bishops. As a result, you will see Orthodox leaders talk about how they are indebted to Islam or how Islamic rulers came from God and were a blessing.

In my opinion, the fact that Muslims oversaw the appointment of bishops invalidates their orders and apostolic succession. In the Catholic Church, there were times when lay people appointed bishops; however, those responsible for lay investiture in the West were Catholics themselves, and also nobles/royalty, which makes it much less of a "controversy" and does not suggest that those appointments were made by literal Satan-worshipers.

END IT!

Save yourselves from the Jewish demon!

> notices (German)

did you just...

V.P. Pence goes to a congregation in Anglican Church of North America. It's like Episcopalians used to be.

Orthodox/Satanic cult/No denomination

Orthodox

>Evangelicals use the wrong Bible
It's not even the issue with the letter, but rather its interpretation, although prots have taken some of the letter as well. But, since OT is fulfilled in NT, and they've taken out only from OT, it's not as great of an issue.
What is an issue, is that inspired word, might not always lead to inspired interpretation.
Satan can lead people astray, using even word of God, although purposely misinterpreted. That's how he tempted Jesus. And if he tried it with Jesus, how can we hope he will not try it with us, fueling our vanity, because "We know, better than the Church, what God meant."
If the Church can trace its interpretation, from Christ and the Apostles, continuously down to nowadays, then that interpretation is inspired and the only one correct.
Moreover, it's Church stated purpose:
>11 So Christ himself gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the pastors and teachers, 12 to equip his people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up 13 until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ. 14 Then we will no longer be infants, tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of people in their deceitful scheming. 15 Instead, speaking the truth in love, we will grow to become in every respect the mature body of him who is the head, that is, Christ.
Ephesians 4,11-15
If one doesn't have apostolic succession, the interpretation is lost and you start re-interpreting stuff indefinitely. That's why Protestantism broke down into so many denominations.

It actually isn't the literal word of God, because it was translated over from Greek to Roman then to English. LOL.

>As a result, you will see Orthodox leaders talk about how they are indebted to Islam or how Islamic rulers came from God and were a blessing.
Anyone who has the balls to say this should be hung. The treatment of christians in asia was worse than jews in nazi germany.

Ordainment comes from God, recognition and privilege comes from your ruler, who was for centuries the turks, arabs, etc.

The catholic church and orthodox did not see eye to eye, and mistrust of the west was exacerbated by crusaders fucking with constantinople, but to pretend they were remotely comparable to the atrocities of the islamic nations is laughable.

1. You're incapable of leaving the Church, as long as you're correct.
2. Church is visible, but it doesn't necessarily need to be mighty in number and possess many places of worship. The Church, in the very beginning, consisted of 11 guys. Church is found, where believers are. When you find yourself agreeing with doctrines, then it is there Church is. When you find yourself agreeing with doctrines preached, but not the persons preaching, as in they're amoral - Church is there. Being amoral doesn't take you outside the Church (only bars you from Heaven), although moral standards should be enforced, regardless. When you find yourself agreeing with doctrines, but not how are they now understood, or how some/most preachers ignore doctrines - Church was there, but became corrupt to the point it is no longer Church anymore, look further.

I'm in a similar dilemma. Honestly it was events similar to what you're experiencing now that drove people to heresy/Protestantism/Orthodoxy. In fact, the whole notion of the "Reformed" movement started by John Calvin was the notion that Church Tradition had become corrupted and was needed in reform to return to a primitive form of Christianity as would have been practiced by early Christians rather than corrupt bishops.

All things considered, it's a worthy aim, but I haven't jumped the Catholic ship yet because I'm not in a hurry to commit heresy. On the other hand, Christ's exhortation at the end of Revelations "And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book," has especially made me question the Catholic Church, because there definitely are some practices within the Catholic Church that seem to lack scriptural basis to me, including the most Catholic of practices, papal primacy.

I don't know. I feel like once I finish the Bible and the Catechism I will have a better idea of where I want to go.

Christcuntery is dead in Europe. Well, in northern Europe anyway. Let it fucking die

Just put it on a raft and peacefully push it away with the stick of science.

Then nuke the raft.

youtube.com/watch?v=KIHqwCqO0uU&t=2s

youtube.com/watch?v=BCnk33CF50o

If you are humble and wise, you will watch both videos and know the truth. It can only set you free brother. I know that feel you feel.