Niggers Can't Into Tipping

Thought this was worth a laugh. "Totally not racist" Redditurds addressing the uncomfortable reality of entitled blacks, while performing mental gymnastics to excuse their little pet pavement apes in typical lolberal soft-bigotry-of-low-expectations fashion.

Link: reddit.com/r/TalesFromThePizzaGuy/comments/7v59sc/generally_certain_races_rarely_leave_tips_why/
Archived: archive.fo/oqlYf

I wouldn't tip either and I'm not even black.

Well you're acting like a nigger then

Hope you're not ordering from the same place more than once.

So you're Jewish?

>tfw always leave a big tip but online ordering service I use just started adding a mandatory delivery fee of like $5 so now in order for my meal to be affordable I have to only give a tiny tip
Feels bad man

I don't blame them. Tipping is a fucking ridiculous system the US has.

I put three parenthesis on either side of the (((delivery fee))) on the receipt.

It let's them know what's up with my small tip due to their (((mandatory delivery fee)))

Agreed. It should not be compulsory, but in the US, they seem to have made it so because restaurants seemingly underpay their staff. However, to what end that suddenly becomes the fault of the customer who then must tip to remedy the situation is beyond me. Why not just price-up your menu or delivery charge?

Delivery boys and waiters need to understand that their jobs aren’t hard. The extent of their work involves taking orders, cleaning tables, moving food about and handling money. I wouldn’t pay an idiot the minimum wage to do that, not unless I overworked them. If those idiots don’t like it, then they can fuck off, because these unskilled jobs can be filled by countless other idiots.

Tipping is a bullshit custom and only idiots support it.

I had pizza hut delivered last week. Online special was two medium two topping pizzas for 5.99 each. Sounds good, right? Not so fast.

>3.99 delivery fee
>minimum delivery of $20 dollars
>expected to tip
>tax

Came out to 26 dollars

Thank you for purchasing (((our corporate products))), goy.

Enjoy the unhealthy amount of calories and unsafe preservatives we put in our (((fast food))).

The drivers don't even get that surcharge

BLACK men can't be cucked into handing over more of their hard-earned money than they need to, unlike wh*Tes who are effeminate and easily controlled by social norms

I tip at any sit down restaurant, where a waiter takes your order and brings you a check when you're done.

I don't tip pizza drivers. The (((mandatory delivery fee))) should cover it. Why the fuck do I have to pay $5 for gas when the joint is two blocks away? I'm about to start driving down there myself, but then again I rarely buy pizza.

This goes for just about any delivery, regardless of fees. I tip someone for good service, not for driving it over to my house.

Either way, if they don't make enough in tips to make minimum wage, the employer has to reimburse them. So, it's not like I'm starving someone.

>inb4 minimum wage isn't living wage
Then get a better job

Really the pizza is 15 not 10 they recoup the cost with the driving fee

You are better off making your own dough and pizza. I work for dominos and all our sauces along with the tomato sauce, are soy based and use "garlic flavor". Flavor defined by the FDA can mean anything.

probably. Still, I don't think pizza drivers are really worth tipping. Like really anyone can fucking drive a pizza.

I feel your pain. Domino's does the same thing. Except in my area the delivery fee is $5.99. Fucking ridiculous.
At least with Seamless there are places that won't charge a delivery fee, or a minimal one (my favorite chinese place has no minimum and a $1 fee)
Doordash is absolute fucking jewery ($3-$7 delivery fee every fucking time) and with the way it's set up they're extremely likely to fuck up your order.

>I tip someone for good service
So, you're paying extra to not be given a shit service. Or to derive it further; you're paying more to get the thing you were paying for in the first place.

I'm sorry, but taking an order, moving food about, clearing the table, and bobbing in to see how everybody's doing—all while having a smile—doesn't constitute a "good service". To me, that's a standard service I can find anywhere.

A "good service" would be a hot waiter giving me a hand job under the table before the meal arrives, whispering sweet nothings in my ear while I eat, and standing over my food with condiments at the ready.

>A "good service" would be a hot waiter giving me a hand job under the table before the meal arrives, whispering sweet nothings in my ear while I eat, and standing over my food with condiments at the ready.

And I still wouldn't tip

lol. Yeah you're right, but there is a difference between basic service and no service at all, which is were delivery drivers fall.

>Sounds good, right? Not so fast.

I've been in the US for months on end. When you do the math on the situation, what looks like good prices for going out isn't. At 20% tip the costs are the same as Europe in general.

And here's the dirty secret; the food quality and service aren't better to make up for it.

>TIP ME FOR DOING MY JOB

this is now an american hate thread

Working in food service is a redpill. Fat nog families come in, make a fucking mess, demand ungodly amounts of ranch and beverage refills then stiff you on the tip.

Yet I tip blacks with 30% of every trade I make...

No tipping is great if you live in a civilized homogeneous society like Japan, but then you're paying a lot more money to get some dinky little corn and mayonnaise "pizza" delivered instead.

>"certain races"
>(you can guess who)
>thinks he deserves a tip for doing his job
Can redditors get any lower?

Heh everyone knows the niggers don't tip. Even Redditors can't tiptoe around that fact because the cognitive dissonance is too strong.

For anyone who has ever worked in a restaurant without a black server you know that we always have to share the burden between servers and spread niggers among us. We always lose money as servers/hosts when blacks walk in the door. It sucks.

Ironically, while black people do tip black servers it's usually only 8-10% making it still a very Jewish jewing.

Tipping is dumb as fuck. Why anyone would ever do it is beyond me.

If only idiots tip
And niggers never tip
Are niggers smart?

Fat nigger families are the worst. Then fat psycho super religious old people groups. Then fuckhuge latino groups with 1,000 out of control kids.

Yeah, that was what originally struck me about the thread, just how obtuse they are while tip-toeing around reality, trying to make it fit their liberal world view that racists are just ignorant and wouldn't be racist if they actually knew and interacted with blacks regularly.

I fucking hate waiters in america, no you cant have a tip because you showed me basic manners. Also the whole concept of tipping is just massively autistic

Remember this retards name so we can piss on his grave when he's shot and killed for the 20$ change money he carries some night while delivering pizza to the ghetto.

Illiterate niggers complaining about food/service to try to get free shit and justify their broke ghetto asses not tipping.

Never heard that story before.

>Why not just price-up your menu or delivery charge?
What's wrong with the current system? You're still going to pay the same for the food on average, but with the tipping system you provide financial incentive for the waiters to provide better service. It's a win for the hard working servers as they get paid more, and for the customer as they get better service on whole, and if for some reason they don't then they get a discount. (little or no tip)

I am guilty of this sort of “racism,” or at least I was until I realized what I was doing later in life. For instance, I would see someone driving like an asshole and as soon as I would see that it was a black person, I’d immediately excuse them in my mind as if they didn’t know any better. Later I realized how holding them to lower standards than whites was just condescending and stupid. This is the mentality the modern far left has regarding them. They really see them as witless morons to be pittied and who can’t help themselves so whites better step in and do it for them. It’s sanctimonious virtue signalling of the worst kind. Perhaps if we stopped treating them this way, they’d take the initiative to help themselves.

These.
>YOU HAVE TO PAY MORE THAN WHAT THE PRODUCT COSTS!!11
>YOU DIDNT PAY MORE THAN WHAT IT COST? CHEAPSKATE! SCROOGE!

tbf the way the US treats tips is fucking retarded

"Daquandra, whassa smart word?"
>thyself

>and I'm not even black
that's where you are wrong kiddo.

>never trying to make it a race issue
>makes it a race issue immediately
fucking niggers

How do you spend $163.40 at a restaurant anyway? When I was younger and my family didn't have anything to eat so we went out to eat the bill rarely exceeded $60.

Because niggers have 80 point IQ's and lack basic manners. Tipping system in US is retarded but it's how restaurants work at the moment.

Next time ask the guy how much of that delivery fee he gets. Some places up the fee and give a portion of it to the drivers. So if he's getting say half of that, plus whatever say $1.50 you give him, he's doing alright. A lot of pizza chains though, those pricks pocket the delivery fee. I only know that Domino's gives part of it to the driver.

>t. faggot

>that backhanded addendum
Best cockslap he could've given.

They'll chew on it for hours in the comments and then for hours after. Because they KNOW that's how the average joe and jill REALLY feel about niggers. "Entitled" = just the filtered version.

>I don't tip pizza drivers. The (((mandatory delivery fee))) should cover it

It doesn't though. They just put that in there to cover the cost of having the driver work the shift. Most of the time, that money just goes straight to the store.

bump

Why do Millennials complain about Boomers making jobs underpaid but then get angry that some jobs are overpaid and want to cut their wages? They want to make things equally hard for everyone instead of equally easy. It's like they value struggle. It's perplexing and I'm Millennial. I want change too. I want things to be as easy and well paid as possible.

Kek, hey Sup Forums.

Nothing worse than your entitled American Nigger. Probably the most hated race on the planet.

I do not tip at coffee shops. They are just pouring black coffee for me. A tip for that is some fucking bullshit.

If you don't tip, and you order from them again, they will spit in your pizza. Trust me. Best case scenario: you've only eaten another man's saliva.
Worst case: you've eaten other bodily fluids.

This service uses crowdsourced manpower like uber to get you food from places that don't actually deliver. By tipping less, the dispatch guy puts you on a lower priority than someone who tips more- so you get your food faster and fresher. I still don't tip very much though because paying $25 for a $10 meal is retarded.

I tip but it's a stupid, old-fashioned ritual.

tipping only enables shitty managers to not give their employees a proper salary

Fucking cheapasses. Tip your driver if you want your food unfucked with and within a reasonable timeframe. Drive your lazy fat ass to pick it up if you're a nigger stiffer.

Dropping savage red-pills on Reddit. Bet he's popular.

>/r/TalesFromThePizzaGuy

haha, that sub. I just briefly perused it and there's a bunch of threads about niggers not tipping, all of them of course filled with butthurt redditors saying of course niggers do tip and they just must be able to sense your racism or something.

I wish reddit was a country so someone could nuke it.

This.

i delivered pizza for almost a decade, even black drivers hated delivering to black people. everytime someone called in and had a black accent I would undercheese/undertop their pizza, and they would always get their order last when we were taking out 2 or 3 orders at the same time, even if it was already late as fuck. seriously, working in service industry is what turned me into a racist. also, literally everytime a driver was robbed it was a nigger. one man, who had grey hair and was in his sixties, got sent to the hospital because the niggers smashed him on the head with a cinderblock, stole the 20 dollar bank he had on him

>work as a delivery guy for a family owned delivery place
>delivery charge is less than a dollar
>average tip from a white male is about 5 dollars
>white women is Older black men actually tip pretty well
>Under 40 black men/women never tip

I've never made comments about this to any other delivery people, but the accidental racism from some of the other employees is golden.
"I got stiffed three times in a row and the last guy was WHITE" made me almost burst into laughter.

I order online for delivery fairly often and I always give a $10 tip. Is that enough to protect from piss and shit and piss being put into my food?

piss and shit and spit**

Depends. If you're ordering chinese then you can never protect from piss and shit in your food.

>Implying the check won't bounce.
Don't assume we won't tip because we are black....
>Doesn't tip

stereotypes are in place for a reason. when i was a kid i bussed tables. a bunch of niggers came in and the mgr assigned black waitress to them. she complained because she knew they were going to work her ass off, make a fucking mess, and not tip. and she ended up being right on all 3 gripes. so it's just not against whitey --- niggers are niggers to other blacks - what a surprise

It's Dominos, not Chinese

good idea. i need to learn how to make dough

This is why I hate the tipping culture these ugly fucking Americans think that they can mess with people's food and get them sick because they didn't get a tip.
This is why I never have food delivered, I don't play the tipping game with low class places if I don't have to because I don't like the idea of paying a blackmail fee for my food.
I don't tip fast food, I don't tip any place that isn't sit down. No waiter no tip.

This

Well I've never gotten food poisoning from Domino's.

>it's black men ordering pizzas and not 500lb single blacm mothers who eat most of the pie and leave just two slices for her half dozen niglets to fight over

Nice meme

Niggers are worthless ape faced shitskinned nation wrecking animals that don't belong anywhere a modern country.

What a fucking disgrace it is humanity has allowed these creatures to press their ugly disease ridden brown feet against gods green earth.

Curse niggers and the people who support them in anyway. Worse than nuclear bombs. I can't think of anything more shameful than the thought we have to play host to these parasites as they suck everything they touch dry and destroy it all giggling like the half monkey niggers they are.

Why does America do so many odd things?
>obligatory tipping
>Imperial system
>national ID is a driving license (or a piece of paper if you don't drive, it seems)
>healthcare number theft can fuck your life, yet safety is poor
I'm not trying to shit on america being from a shithole country myself, and in fact I think they thrive despite these things which is laudable. Just, why? They should be better than that.

Go pick up some real pizza you lazy fuck.

Why bother improving when all you're doing is feeding and helping niggers. Piss on this countries future.

>We have large variety of different races...
Into the trash it goes.

This.
I will never tip anyone. Tipping is cancer and literally encouraging bribery.

underrated

I used to wait tables and even the Black servers hated getting seated with Blacks.

>tipping is fine. Noblesse oblige.
>metric has no soul.
>national ID is the mark of the beast.

>complaining about the entitlement of non-tippers

>obligatory tipping
It's not, just a widely held custom
>Imperial system
I believe we should adopt metric (every scientific field in America already has) but I can see the usefulness of Imperial for things like carpentry
>national ID is a driving license (or a piece of paper if you don't drive, it seems)
Non-driving license ID isn't a piece of paper, it looks just like a driver card but with "non-driver id" written on it
>healthcare number theft can fuck your life, yet safety is poor
By "healthcare number" do you mean SS number?

Blacks and kids never tip

I don't buy delivery shit anymore, but when I did, I wouldn't tip. Delivery driving is not like being a waiter. Fuck off with that tip bullshit.

Tipping is fucking retarded.

>metric has no soul
It's a measuring system. Maths aren't expected to have a soul. I don't like metric that much but it's far more versatile
>national ID is the mark of the beast.
And SS/DMV were blessed by God, then?
When I went to the US, several guides recommended I tip 15% and I did get stares one time I didn't tip. As for the documents, it's just strange that what should be a minor office handles the country's identifications. I've also read a bit about identity theft, which seems to be very common even compared to shitty countries like mine. Maybe USA thrives on bureaucratic hardship?

I worked as a server for 9 months in a slump. Sunday lunch was the worst. Niggers do not tip, and they dress poorly for church.

>anyone can fucking drive a pizza
not me. I can't steer the dough.

Recommended =/= required

Its custom not law.
You will get strange looks for breaking customs but you won't get thrown out.

Metric is not organic. I’m not joking when I point out it’s sterile nature. It is of a piece of the revolutionary French gutting of their culture. Like their short-lived 10 month calander with 10 day weeks.

BECAUSE UUHHHHHHH SOME DISADVANTAGED UHHH DISADVANTAGE POCs HAVE TO UHHHH TO MAKE FOR UP FOR UUHHHH INTSIHUSNAWL RACISM AND LOWER AVERAGE INCOME BY UHHH BY TIPPING LESS
FUCK whitey

If you don't tip when you go out you're eating spit and ball sweat unless you never go to the same place twice.

Nope, these entitled shits expect you to give them a new iphone every times they bring you some food

>their entitlement prevents them from getting the tip I am entitled to
Kinda sounds like a lack of self awareness to me

I never tip when I do carryout. Will people hate me for that?