i.imgur.com/3D3xvkZ.jpg
>DeZ/Bukamal Jan 3
imgur.com/a/nh0xkb
>N Hama Dec 29
i.imgur.com/R08MjX9.jpg

Sochi FaQs
>pastebin.com/uTs48CTa

Devs Feb 3
>Russians reportedly unleash cruise missiles at jihadist rebels in Idlib, 30 killed
>Militants Shoot Down Russian Su-25 Warplane South In Idlib Province, Pilot Killed by Rebels
>Kurdish Forces Clash With Turkish Army North Of Afrin, Destroy Three Tanks And Armored Vehicles
>Prominent Ahrar al-Sham Commander Osama Kharitah Assassinated North Of Saraqib City
>UN praises result of intra-Syria talks in Sochi
>Jaysh Al-Islam foils large Syrian Army offensive in East Ghouta
>NE Hama: Syrian Army takes hold of 2 towns and a string of key hilltops from ISIS
>DeZ: SDF clashes with ISIS in Bahra town following new SDF push to capture the city
>Russian Air Force destroys entire jihadist convoy in Idlib (two tanks, three pick-up trucks, and one motorcycle)
>Manbij CS: FSA has engaged the SDF in the villages of al-Hosheriye, no gains reported
>Raqqa: Kurdish forces drive back TFSA infiltration attempt in Tel Abyad
Yemen
>Saudi Army attacks Houthi forces near Najran, but suffer heavy casualties after Houthis repel them
>Houthis fire two ballistic missiles: One hits Saudi camp near Najran, another hits and kills several Saudi soldiers in Ta'izz

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/cI51ie_oFW8
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=IT-gu2-VVy8
euractiv.com/section/global-europe/news/us-moves-nuclear-weapons-from-turkey-to-romania/
youtube.com/watch?v=37ZmIfyePd4&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=45&v=BbtwDJtaJx0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg | youtu.be/cI51ie_oFW8
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO�s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
/sg visits Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
Aleppobro takes pix for /sg - drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
muh gas - pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
===
Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

Threadly reminder...

second for Assad will win

1st for US leaving Syria

Did they send Tu-160's to commence chadstrikes on Idlib yet?

it's real shitpost hour

gn pidors
I hope we all die

kek you used the tank for the thread... awesome - please make next thread in remembrance of Issam-sama

>Abu_al_Hurrdurry

Russian Su-25 pilot's last moments alive | February 3rd 2018 | Idlib province, Syria
youtube.com/watch?v=IT-gu2-VVy8

I'll use pic related.

>Imagine being 26 years old, defending people from rape and murder by Zionist-backed ISIS. You get captured and beheaded. You leave behind a wife and child. This is Mohsen Hojaji, and these are the eyes of a martyr. God bless you Hojaji.
Your Fs please.

>he created an account just to post this

...must...hold...back....tears

>Devs Feb 3
Meh.

At least she's wearing a hijab.

RIP

NOW thats islam i like.

>159244400
At least it's not a kekistani /sg/ moderate memes tier account full of anime, right?

...right?

Good night! Life has other plans in stored for us

Why is the tank so sad?

were you in france last year?

comfy

no

i hope mattis uses chlorine as an excuse to invade, i want to see u.s. and russia planes fighting. let’s see if either side can shoot down enough jets and destroy enough radar to establish air superiority.

i'm starting to think are muslims really the enemy considering most of the problems in the middle east can be sourced to the USA

dis nigga

What chlorine?

>he's starting to think

Because it knows idiots who anthropomorphize armored fighting vehicles exist.

better later than never

You are too stupid to be an American, and that's amazingly stupid. You may be too stupid to be black.

what I would want to see is destruction of aircraft carriers , I bet russian subs would target them as priority

Almost all problems in ME are sourced in Israel. Israel is the root and the reason of wars in ME, of islamic terrorism, of arabian migration to the West.

>posting his own tweet

In case you missed my reply;

Not the exact map but this was a pocket in 2016/2017 and IS remnants crossed the road and into "idlibstan".

why didn't he go fighting, woe is me
referring to annika brainlet

As we know there is nothing stupider than a nigger so he can't exist... except if he is a Jewish shill pretending to be something that is stupider than black?

>referring to annika brainlet
so? doesn't change that you're posting your own tweet

>there is nothing stupider than a nigg-
*blocks your path by sleeping on the road*

then what is the issue with me posting a tweet on an obvious mossad agent ya dindu gas camp
insignificant. arab relations breakdown frees up oil alliance in the long run

depends on if you've got bants, but probably not, I make a point to only follow about 20 people

and ol' kuzya would rule the seven seas

Yes but Abos are unevolved niggers... haven't you watched pokemon... but what if it is an Abo pretending to be a Jewish shill pretending to be a nigger pretending to be a white american?

We fucked you in Vietnam and Korea

and nothing of value was lost

And they cucked us in Syria.

ISIS led a surprise attack on an outpost where he was staying. After two hours of fighting, a suicide ISIS operative infiltrates and leaves a number of people killed. Hojaji himself was wounded at his side and the right arm, according to the commander of his division, and was taken as captive after being surrounded by ISIS members.
Also, checked.

Kuznetsov was instrumental to the development of Projekt 1033 plane/submarine hybrid based on MiG-29 design.

lmao

wtf, what are you doing in my folder?

>cucked us
Hello Shlomo.

in that case:

F

>159246772
>ifunny
Hello r*ddit

YOU GOT STRUCK BY

YOU GOT HIT BY

>implying they didnt
Are you deluded? Until their troops are stationed in Gipsystan Assad will never unite Syria therefore our goals can never be reached.

yes, my lord lucifer1

>our goals can never be reached.
your goals are
keeping a russia friendly government
having acces to military port
having access to some airbases
the rest is pure bonus, russia wont risk a war with turkey(nato) or USA to bail out the incompetent government

anyone have the balls to tweet her this?

Glagolic redpill

Kurds are actually best ceded on Turkey as their problem, even if the cost in land and resources will be high. They are basically a perpetual uprising that flares up and subsides from time to time.

How the hell have "they" cucked you in Syria? Russian intervention has been the most successfull one in decades, not only saving the core of Syria and the government of Assad, you also got to test out nearly all of your military equipment in relatively safety and all expenses paid for by foreign countries buying up tons of military equipment.

What?

>Beauty is in the Eyes of the Beholder
Beauty is in the Eyes of the Beheader

FTFY

>russia wont risk a war with turkey(nato)
ah haha ahhahaha
Turks already downed 2 pilots in their incompetence, Russia has already been at war with turkey in the past. they will votekick Turkey out of NATO for FSA antics and bring the heat. US won't want anything to do with turkey fearing antagonising russia before (((plans))) are executed.
History has a tendancy to repeat itself.

Plus sold enough Soviet surplus weapons to Iran that they probably broke even.

>they will votekick Turkey out of NATO for FSA antics and bring the heat. US won't want anything to do with turkey fearing antagonising russia
Stay stupid. NATO without Turkey would be weak as fuck given that they are the second largest army and most valuable member location-wise.

ⱅⱃⰻ ⱂⱃⱄⱅⰰ ⱄⰻⰿ ⰱⱁⰾ ⱄⱃⱂⱄⱅⰲⰰ

don't bother answering
his conception of geopolitic comes solely from Sup Forums's memes

Why are you obsessed with Glagolic script

I get it but what dose it have to do with anything

he can't even do it right, he's doing it letter by letter instead of phonetically, what a noob

>white guy has him
doesn't even look chechen, must be amerimutt, la creatura

>Stay stupid. NATO without Turkey would be weak as fuck given that they are the second largest army and most valuable member location-wise
Stay american, previous seperation of religion and state already undone by erdogan. Litterally no point in aligning with an out of control puppet (see afrin). and more to come soon (see manbij).
think more, it'd work great. moving of nukes stationed in turkey already happened in 2016 (((Forseen)))
Source: euractiv.com/section/global-europe/news/us-moves-nuclear-weapons-from-turkey-to-romania/
And more but go find them yourself since you can't think.

иц кyл aнд aј лaјк peaкшoн

Russia challenging US air superiority is an absolute joke. It's not even a competition. We outnumber their airforce like 100 to 1. Even they know this, despite what their useful idiots shit out in this general, so they invest more in AA than their shitty Sukhois.

The only problem Russia presents to us is the land invasion.

You're deluded Shlomo.
It's not our war. We are just a part of big game there, along with muricans, t*rks and Saudis/Qatar.
We came there to keep Assad in power and strengthen our presence in the middle east ie build air bases and save sea port.

>1D chess answer

Ok man.

oкeй ти cи знaeш

>muh 2nd lurgest ummah i mean urmy
size isn't everything, turkish forces are garbage, i'd love to lead a crusade across the anatolia just to fucking squash those roaches

Cucked because the cia was able to start revolutions in Ukraine and Syria by fomenting protests. It was that easy. Two countries in Russian orbit completely engulfed in war and U.S. just had to have cameras broadcasting the protest.

>Ummayad soldier with captured Majoosi ajam, circa 633 AD

Does someone know what is going on in Afghanistan?

Morek when?

Taliban hold ~70% of the country. IS-K is on the rise. ANA is fucked. Burgers too. Situation is stable.

TOCHKA landed in Idlib

youtube.com/watch?v=37ZmIfyePd4&feature=youtu.be

Also It seem another turk tank was ATGMD

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=45&v=BbtwDJtaJx0

saved