ISRAEL/MOSSAD/DEEP STATE TRYING TO SPARK CIVIL WAR. FALSE FLAG!!!

Previous threads
twitter.com/BlackLivesMpls/status/960255471147012097

youtube.com/watch?v=zZ9SFCiZRdg

sputniknews.com/middleeast/201801101060640381-russia-hmeymim-base-drones-photos/

foreignpolicy.com/2018/02/03/what-would-happen-if-terrorists-attacked-the-super-bowl-with-drones/

cnbc.com/2018/01/11/swarm-of-armed-diy-drones-attacks-russian-military-base-in-syria.html

russia-insider.com/en/putin-we-know-us-was-behind-failed-drone-swarm-attack-our-syria-airbase/ri22172

twincities.com/2018/02/04/black-lives-matter-protesters-blockade-green-line-light-rail-en-route-to-super-bowl-metro-transit-says-they-can-handle-it/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zZ9SFCiZRdg
themeltdowncontinues.blogspot.com/2014/05/history-of-vikingstribe-on-dan-israel.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9ahkrcgnE4
youtube.com/results?search_query=Super Bowl
twitter.com/AnonBabble

boat of the dead bump

roll for asteroid

youtu.be/zZ9SFCiZRdg

live stream of protest and potentially any happening

I want to believe

BENIS BUMP

LV had a purple theme as well

LV was supposed to be on 23rd but it got too much buzz

>when the niggers demand the streets for gibs

BILL KRISTOL AND ROTHSCHILDS KNEW ABOUT THE TRAIN INCIDENT WITH THE REPUBLICANS

Nice collection, user. I am glad I don't have to repost all my images!

bump

they're starting to get more aggressive

also Pelosi

I checked for Timezone already, this is eastern timezone, same as Trainwreck

>implying civil war would be bad

themeltdowncontinues.blogspot.com/2014/05/history-of-vikingstribe-on-dan-israel.html

IT WOULD

Can you imagine her smile when she read about it?

just run em over

OP is on it!

I'm not ready yet; I need to stock up, senpai. Let's start next week

why are republicans such pussies holy fuck

will drones attack the lefties? resulting in the deep state claiming the attack was carried out by radical right wingers and used to stir up even more division between political rivals?

this seems very very likely.

what time did it occur, senpai

if they are allowed to dictate the terms in which it starts, it is going to be bad.

The events leading up to our first Civil ware are dubious as fuck too, there were about Missourian squatters trying to claim land in Kansas and vote in slavery. They began to get violent and ultimately were the original source of conflict to base the entire war around.

All sides involved will be false flags, BLM, ANTIFA, KKK posers probably.

All the while, it will likely be literal Clowns that trigger the violence, just like in Ukraine

This makes the most sense. Its taking too long for (((them))) to find something to kick things off, so I wouldn't be surprised if they start ot get more bold and reckless

There was supposed to be a false flag yesterday too. I bet you this whole weekend was supposed to build up the tensions.

papajohns has a special tonite friends. superbowl52 - if you spend 15 you get a free large pizza in a week.

Trainwreck occurred at 11:20 Eastern. Two Democrats posted on twitter about it before it even occurred.

See:

the left can't possibly win a civil war. I have a feeling that outside assistance will be called. the UN perhaps?

democratically elected gov will be usurped by a coalition between radical left + UN and will essentially do all it can to suppress all political dissent from the "desired narrative + allegiance", and MSM will herald US as a failed state and will be pushed into being part of another superstate, possibly the NAU or even the UN itself and the same powers that overturned US gov and betrayed american people will be heralded as heroes that saved the US from collapse.

NOBODY WANTS CIVIL WAR. THE JEWS ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE. THEY WANT CIVIL WAR TO STOP TRUMP FROM EXPOSING THEIR LIES

Oh was there? Where/what? I haven't tuned in here for the past few days. Given the fact the MinneapolisStrong domain has been created, whether its someone banking on something happening for personal gain or if its a group, I'm starting to get the heebie jeebies about this years superbowl.

Some mexican park in san diego. Look at the event details. So much symbolism.

don't know about drones, but any false flag will look like it was done by right wingers.
Wouldnt surprise me to some "Rasist White Man" target some of the "innocent protesters" outside the stadium

You still dont get it yet, it's not about who "wins" it is about dividing the country up. Their ultimate goal is to flood the country with rapists and criminals and make everyone feel unsafe. They dont intend on winning a "war" they are literally terrorists. They want submission of freedom for "safety"

You guys are next level autistic. Nothing will happen because nothing ever happens.

But by all means, continue with your shitty larping.

Does anyone have closer pic of the top left screen shot?

>You guys are next level autistic.
That's why we win.

Found the thread, just googled "san diego false flag" and /pol was the first thing that came up lmao

Autistic detectives working hard...

I am aware my friend. but as herman goring once said, the people never want more, but can be convinced to go to war if they're told that their country is being threatened or whatever.

fear makes people act irrationally.

I honestly hope a civil war doesn't break out. I'm not from the US myself but I have so much love for it as a nation. UK fag myself, but the US stands for so much as a nation and a culture, it represents things that should be important to all nations.

Any blue helmets in the south of the US would without a doubt be shot especially if you trigger there private property autism

I hope those fucks get hypothermia

yeah, time will tell.

It boggles my mind that they arent being investigated for this.

Not sure if you guys caught this yet.

After you autists are done your detective work please remember to bring up your dirty dishes!

The asteroid is well beyond the range of worrying. If an asteroid truly posed a threat they simply wouldn't tell us.

>nothing ever happens

I do get it, and I was partially making that point myself. any civil war wouldn't actually be a civil war because the right would easily overpower the left even with deep state aiding it.

and perhaps part of what you're referring to includes giving up certain things to external authorities like the UN in return for the UN's aid in "peacekeeping" in the US, and maybe that's why for years now you've had un-used, un-marked UN style vehicles caught on camera being transported around your country.

approaching the stadium

what streams yall watchin?

also >philly tn

basically just laughing at the never-ending doom headlines for this game

they're not being investigated because they own a good portion of the authorities.

"Verizon 33" signs outside the gates
spoopy

>all the men in long suit jackets and glasses

This has been posted already

Shut it down.

See BLM is figuratively destroying their own trashcans by messing with the Niggerball Championship.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q9ahkrcgnE4

They probably planted the fucking guy, then had him exposed to ruin the firms credibility so they could slide their own fucking firm right up in place

I think we're on to something. Keep up the good work, guys.
*MOM, COULD YOU BRING ME MORE CHICKEN TENDIES?*

>country needs a huge happening to distract it from an egregious constitutional violation of the national security apparatus on the part of one of the political parties ...

If anyone is going to watch the game record it to have if there is coverage of a happening

well, they do manufacture those vehicles in the states but I can't make any claim to them ever leaving the states. Don't forget the gigantic prison trains that have been seen as well.

And you guys are the first to stay quiet when something does.

f

purple
this is where it happens lads

like that coke ad with the devil horns in Vegas

It's a literal nothing burger. Nothing's going to happen except a few articles talking about Alt-Right Conspiracy Autists.

Live stream

New England Patriots vs Philadelphia Eagles - Super Bowl 2018

youtube.com/results?search_query=Super Bowl

Manufacturing them in the US could just be a convenient allocation of resources in preparation for a happening in the long-term. And yes well-remembered user.

NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN. BIG HAPPENINGS ONLY HAPPEN WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT THEM TO SORRY TO DISAPPOINT YOU ALL.