Super Bowl 52 General Area Picture Thread

This thread is dedicated to compiling and archiving images of the atmosphere of the General Area surrounding Super Bowl 52.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9ee_6KadXGg
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/4603/web
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Have friends with the few MN NG MP units up there. I'm sitting in my apt on standby for a happenening

Why are these cops dressed like the military and have patches like they are in some kind of military unit? They are just a special response team; swat.

Miltary police on the ground.

THEY ARE 2 BLOCKS FROM THE SUPER BOWL

I can feel it!!!! Can you ...

ALSO thread theme

>based medal of honor vet just handed the game to patriots!!!

youtu.be/9ee_6KadXGg

geez, didn't know Kandahar province was this developed

>This is life now
Holy fuck, the fact that people can think this is fine for the sake of “muh diversity,” is sickening.

is there a stream with american commentators?

on what channel americans look this?

give me a quick rundown... did any of the sportsball players bend the knee?

They need to prevent football from being messed with.

Thought I saw pepe for a second.

Was he smiling like that when he said it?

Private military, son. Could be paid for by anyone.

Shit posting so dank and southern its devilish! Oh lawdy!

I don't think so. I saw some bowing their heads but I didn't see anyone take a knee.

I had a dream last night about watching a video of her in a movie theater and seeing her tits

>tfw Sup Forums is analyzing the false flag before its even happened

Philly here from west Philadelphia. Before you ask yes I'm a brother. Can't wait until alt right seething when Philly wins

Hope you didn't bet too much on that. RIP your money.

hence why it will always fail

Fuck off Alt Right manlet can't wait for you to be BTFO

No one from the alt-right gives a shit about nigger ball.

A brother of whom? And why would anyone care who wins in an idiot collision stadium? They’re still idiots at the end of it all. And what’s better is they’ve ruined the NFL. It will soon cease to be a place of fulfilled dreams for anyone, including all the young blacks who dreamed of making it big.

>implying Alt Right micropenis don't go for pats because muh Trump

bitch wtf is Alt Right

You're you snow monkey

Forgot pic

>using alt right unironically
>inapplicable reaction image
Eat a bullet newfag

The dystopian future is here

Wow those Somalian immigrants really culturally enriched Minneapolis something fierce
Truthfully I wish I was there because these dystopian aesthetics are top notch

I'm right down the road. Didn't it say on wikipedia that the owner of the eagles died tonight in the us bank stadium?

Right. Because high level security clearances are needed to edit and update Wikipedia.

About 400 Somali-boat niggers got rounded up yesterday. They found out they were going to get about 50 guys to start shooting AK's outside the stadium and the another couple dozen briefcase guys were going to detonate a Dirty Bomb as crowds evacuated.

This was all found out yesterday night and no one is saying a peep.

Minnesota is a state wide refugee camp.

It's unfortunate they didn't succeed. Although I'm sure the government would have just kept it a secret.

Has anyone else noticed a shift in how major events like this are reported? When I was younger there was a ton of transparency. Now it seems like after 2001 everything is a big secret. A shooting will happen and they don't tell us anything.

>what is OPSEC

I work for three letter organization, it really doesn’t matter what technically say on this website because the moment I post this the thread will be deleted. But here’s a lead the government is planning a false flag during the halftime show. You’ve all been warned.

Sadly innocent people will die. Godspeed.

Same thing happened in Melbourne last November.
Haji Somali allah niggers rounded up for buying guns to shoot up new years.
Got memory holed. Nigger will get out in 12 months and try it again and everyone will be like y didun anybody doo sumfin.
Fucking journalists and magistrates are the only things on earth more toxic than white women.

born an raised?

Not quite the same, but there was a local high school that had a race riot a few months back that they covered up.

They will stop at nothing to preserve the myth of peaceful refugees and functional multicultural societies, no matter how many people die, no matter how many resources they waste trying to stop attacks.

All that drone attack talk from earlier then two seconds into the super bowl they shows it's a coveted stadium. Lmao so many dumb people here.

There was that Samoan why beat a nigger into a coma with a baseball bat for fucking his sister, just last week, in Auburn, WA. Got a little bit of space in the headlines, but once it was clear the assailant was a head-hunting Polynesian savage instead of a white alt-righter, they all hushed up. No one wanted to highlight how the diversity experiment in one of the deepest blue parts of a blue state wasn't working.

Was at the Mall of America today. Had one of those Humvees there too.

No you don't and no there won't. Nobodies don't know anything ever and you aren't even a nobody in a three letter bureau so you don't know shit even if you were a nobody.

lol, lets see if youre right, larp faggot

If only, you lying cunt.

everyone on this site is a larping faggot

>going to the Mall of Somalia

>1 post by this ID
>reddit spacing
>people will die, goyim
>aren't you scared, yet?
Every kike will hang

his three letter is afu.

american fluffers united.

BASED all after Trumps SOTU speech hmm

MASS RIOTS if you win tonight. Wew lad

Even more surprising, Pink didn't kneel or add a " Fuck Donald Trump" at the end like I was expecting her to.

>chicago
the superbowl is in MSP

almonds activated.

didnt see it myself but apparently the players did not kneel, but the people carrying a huge flag onto the field during the anthem all did kneel while holding the flag.

which kind of seems worse IMO

perhaps on a playground?

oh hey look no false flag you lying faggot.

>9th TacOps SRT
>aka the pointy red faggots

>The two whitest teams in the NFL made it to the superbowl

>seething

Get out of my city you dirty ruinous nigger.

>4th quarter, Patriots
- t. Q

We have some time still.

What do you call a false flag'd false flag?
Cuz I think this is a dud.

Really hope something happens, I need some action in my life

What if the drone flew in the door.

Sorry, i don't care about mutt nigger sports

When nothing happens will you finally admit Q is a larping faggot like yourself?

Nothing will happen

Cedar Riverside neighborhood watch checking in.

I just try'd watching a bit on ESPN, they crossed back to some decision about a touchdown for about 10 seconds and went back to another set of 7 commercials, that was it for me.

No he wont, still I was anxiously waiting for explosions.

underrated

gad damn don't mess with football amirite

14 minuets left

Bullshit. Proofs or GTFO.

Lmao lost

philly is gonna burn win or lose cuz its philly

philly PD scanner
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/4603/web