Can you see any real solution to the Israel-Palestine problem?

I mean, a real one, not a meme "glass them all" thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazar_hypothesis_of_Ashkenazi_ancestry#Genetics_and_the_Khazar_theory
blogs.timesofisrael.com/most-palestinians-are-descendants-of-jews/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinians
balfourproject.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Yitzhak-Epstein.pdf
globalresearch.ca/israels-plan-dalet-the-green-light-for-zionisms-ethnic-cleansing-of-palestine/5326140
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Either fully annex all of Palestine to Israel, either establish single, either help Iran or Turkey in establishing hegemony over region, and force Israel to give them this land. This would require global embargoes against Israel so, unfortunately the first one is more likely.

Would Israel want to annex Palestine though? It doesn't look like they want Palestinians in Israel.

Yah, get big brother down south to cut loose the AIPAC parasite and see what happens to Israel

Yes. Isreal needs to be dissolved. They are an illegitimate nation. Their entire claim is a historic/genetic tie to the rights of the lands, but like many have said in the past, and 23andme concluded in 2015, the modern Jewry is comprised of 74% Ashkenazim, whom derive their ancestry from the Khazarians, who became Jews only because of pressures placed on them by the Russians and are Europeans gone wrong, not genetic Israelites, rendering their claim moot, unless you would consider it legitimate to suggest that white American Christians have a right to Jerusalem as it was the land of their religion's prophet simply because they practice the same religion. It's a religion foundation for a nation that is not even genetic in nature, just a feeling. It's the systematic displacement and genocide of an entire nation and an entire people simply because modern Jews wanted a nation for themselves, and is an insult to the intelligence of every man and woman in the world.

The Madagascar Plan

I recommended one to them earlier through the ADL twitter when they posted about my country my borders, they still haven't responded.

Israel needs to let the Palestinian National Authority have full control over both the West Bank and Gaza Strip and allow them to declare independence as the State of Palestine and allow them to control their own borders, crossing points, shores, waters, and air space.

This would be disastrous for Israel since they would immediately begin to import weapons and explosives to use against Israel, but ... what other option is there at this point?

Yes, more Israelis would die if the PNA were given complete control of the territories, but it would finally end decades of bitching and make both sides happy: Palestinians are finally independent and masters of their own destiny and the Israelis would get to yell "YOU SEE! YOU SEE! WE TOLD YOU THIS SHIT WAS GONNA HAPPEN!" which would make them feel satisfied and justified as well.

Palestinians get to live out their dream of being a fully independent state fully intent on destroying Israel and Israel will finally get the world to see that they were right and then continue fighting the Palestinians as they will until the end of the time.

Not a pretty scenario, but it would please everyone and it really wouldn't make things that much different than they already are.

Yet, Palestine will hardly agree to this unless Jerusalem is divided.

Free Palestine obviously its the less dangerous threat.

I mean, a solution that would work for both parties. Its not like Israel is just giving land away for nothing.

I dont care about Israel just free palestine already.

Well, it doesn't work like that. In the 21st century its either a compromise or nothing.

The compromise is every jew dead and a country called Palestine existing in that space.

Well, that's why I specified "real one". Its not like someone is just going to annihilate Israel and all its citizens out of the blue. That's why a compromise is to be reached.

Does it really matters? Every state bigger than single town was created by bunch of thugs who took it by force. When I don't like existence of Israel it is reality we have to accept. It coud't be destroyed other way than by nuclear war, and nobody would go for it.
If somehow USA has changed it mind it could try to force them.

For starters every nation should stay out of it. It's not our business and Palestine and Israel should come up with a solution on their own.
The nations of the world need to realize there was no problem with the Middle East before Israel came along but I don't oppose a Jewish homeland because we need a place to put these fuckers

The US should just pull out of the ME completely and let Israel and Palestine sort it out themselves. As long as they remain in the Middle Eastern containment zone the West shouldn't care.

>What's 2+2? And don't give me any of that "4" nonsense

Somehow, jews didn't compromise jack shit when they forcibly took palestinian clay and called it Israel, but hey, it's a compromise or nothing, amirite?

The sword is mightier than the pen, the jews wouldn't need to be subversive if it weren't the case.

Well, they had the power to and the world simply decided to stay out of it (some condemned it, some supported, but nobody actually did anything) Palestine doesn't.

Good one. But in reality there isn't any nation that would either care or dare glass the region.

Let them fight it out.

A good place is the soil jews dont deserve a country they deserve absolute extinction.

Only solution is for one-state with equal rights for everyone and the right of return for all displaced Palestinians and refugees. As of today, there is literally no other plausible outcome in the end. Israel shot themselves in the foot a long time ago.

This is wrong and it's too late for that anyways. It is Israel who would never let this happen since day 1. In fact, back in the late 1970s, the Yasser Arafat and the PLO was ready to accept a two-state solution which caught Israel off guard and Israel responded in a desperate manner by invading Lebanon in 1982 while blaming it on some shitty katyusha rockets even though Israel had been constantly shelling the PLO in Lebanon to begin with.

Also notice that Israel is doing right now exactly what they claim the Palestinians would do in the future. That's called projection.

Jerusalem belongs to the Palestinians.

Calm your tits, Amy Goodman. It was a scenario which would make both sides happy in different ways, I never said it had any chance of happening.

You know that the vast majority of geneticists and historians think that the Khazar ancestry theory is just a myth. Don't you? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazar_hypothesis_of_Ashkenazi_ancestry#Genetics_and_the_Khazar_theory

>Jerusalem belongs to the Palestinians.
It does, partially. Yet Israel isn't likely to accept that.

>right of return
Another sticking point Israel doesn't want to accept.

2 states solution but we can't give them exactly the 67 lines becsue Infrastructure.
But knowing the palestinian they will never be satisfied, some off them want all of Israel.

Anyway Sup Forums is hypocrite when it comes to Israel.

There are too many settlements. One state is the only solution now.

So, no solution, right?

>halve it.
>give them one half each.
/done

One man, one vote. A rainbow nation.

GTKRWN

One is real
the other isn't
Can you guess which one is which?

Nuke on this whole area

Both are real, as much I hate to admit it

one was made by people
the other was made by a government trying to say and dictate that the people couldnt have their country
now again i ask, which one's real

>But knowing the palestinian they will never be satisfied, some off them want all of Israel.
>Anyway Sup Forums is hypocrite when it comes to Israel.
That projection though. Even international law states that you need to gtfo of East Jerusalem. Pretty simple. Technically all of Palestine should belong to the Palestinians but Israel is the one currently violating all the international laws.

Yisrael has already established our country. We gave the Pallies all of Gaza, including infrastructure we built, and they gave it to Hamas. Now we deliver 20 truck loads of food and medicine every day and supply all of their electricity. WTF has Yisrael to do? Must we build them homes and feed, clothe, and provide medical treatment on demand? And what does Yisrael receive?
Al Jazeera states exactly what is required
Yisrael must leave their land because Yisrael is white. It is true. Yisrael is white and the Mooslims hate white people as much as they hate black Mooslims. This is also why the USA supports Yisrael. We are bone of bone and flesh of flesh.
Yisrael chai, bitches and God bless America
We do worship the same God. Islam is a losers fake religion and I wouldn't wipe my ass with pages of the snoran. Boring babble from an illiterate thief. What a perfect collection of incoherent dribble for the trash people calling themselves mooslums. Lol

well, its, just, fucking common sense
stop giving dumb retard global bullshit any cred
theyre stelaing just like the jews. nobody cares what they think on the matter, it has to do with the world, not some international shit. no nations ever agree with each other. stop pretending

>Technically all of Palestine should belong to the Palestinians

The people who lived in that land before were not Arabs and did not speak Arabic and did not practice Islam.

Now, they speak Arabic, call themselves Arabs, and are majority Muslim. How did that change take place? With hugs and kisses?

Land belongs to whoever conquers it. The Israelis are stronger, they fought for it, they won it. Liberal, leftist bullshit can't change this sad fact of life.

Gas the sand niggers obv

Thunderdome

You mean in VII century?

Isratine

Jew here.

Ethnic cleansing.

Yes. Muslims conquered that entire region by the sword and that was TOTALLY FINE.

Then Jews conquer one teeny, tiny little strip of it and they all lose their fucking minds.

Hypocritical.

israel then would probably nuke them and UK

two sovereign states. one jewish one muslim.

That image is triggering.

>, not a meme "glass them all" thing.
Let them do it themselves. Let them kill each other and sell weapons to both sides

Goy here.

Agreed. Drive the philistines from the land.

You can bet your fucking bongos (((they))) do.

Israel should take it all, muslims are worthless savages. Secondly the country 'palestine' doesn't actually exist

Israel must open its borders to the Palestinians for there to be peace. By peace I mean for the Palestinians to flood into Israel and kill all the Jews. Once there Jews are gone there will be no more Israel for there to be a Israel-Palestine problem. All other solutions are racist bigoted Islamaphobic Zionism.

#OpenBordersForIsrael
>#OpenBordersForIsrael
#OpenBordersForIsrael
>#OpenBordersForIsrael

No possible solution tho, Muslim won't make peace with jews unless they are at war with christiandom, and israel has nuclear bomb and i know that most israelian want to see Uk and canada falling if they are going to dissapear

You need to go back to Khazaria Moshe.

blogs.timesofisrael.com/most-palestinians-are-descendants-of-jews/

>Was Ben-Gurion suddenly struck with missionary zeal?
>
>He was just acting on knowledge that he and Yitzhak Ben-Tzvi, the president, has talked about for years. Most of what we now call “Palestinian Arabs” are descendants of Jews. Among the Bedouin that could reach 100 per cent.
>
>Ben-Gurion’s efforts didn’t go anywhere but give him credit for the thought.
>
>Tzvi Misinai, a software pioneer, who has devoted his life to assembling the facts on this issue, says that 90 per cent of Palestinian Arabs are descendants of Jews and 50 per cent know it.
>
>This would explain some curious phenomena.
>
>When the Jordanians took over Judea and Samaria in 1948, they found no mosques there. King Hussein built the first one.
>
>The Crusaders when they came here found that the Arabs here spoke Aramaic, not Arabic.
>
>Both facts would be explained if most of the “Arabs” in this land were really former or crypto-Jews.
>
>When the original Arabians invaded, the population was comprised of a majority of Greek-speaking Christians and a large minority of Aramaic-speaking Jews.
>
>The Arabians did not colonize the Promised Land because they saw that this population was not hostile.

>The Israelis are stronger, they fought for it, they won it.
No, the British and the Saudi/Wahhabis fought for it then the British back stabbed everyone and opened the backdoor for Jewish immigration and weapon smuggling while completely disarming the Palestinian Arabs.

Plus it's based on a genocide that never happened to the degree it's claimed

The only real solution is to let the Christian world (EU+Russia+Australia+Paul Nehlen+Vatican) take control of Jerusalem, give the Palestinians Gaza and West Bank, and lets all join together and push the jews in to the ocean.

There's only one way this ends kikes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinians
>The origins of Palestinians are complex and diverse. The region was not originally Arab — its Arabization was a consequence of the inclusion of Palestine within the rapidly expanding Arab Empire won by Arabian tribes and their local allies in the first millennium, most significantly during the Islamic conquest of Syria in the 7th century. Palestine, then a Hellenized region controlled by the Byzantine empire, with a large Christian population, came under the political and cultural influence of Arabic-speaking Muslim dynasties, including the Kurdish Ayyubids. From the conquest down to the 11th century, half of the world's Christians lived under the new Muslim order and there was no attempt for that period to convert them.[134] Over time, nonetheless, much of the existing population of Palestine was Arabized and gradually converted to Islam.[37] Arab populations had existed in Palestine prior to the conquest, and some of these local Arab tribes and Bedouin fought as allies of Byzantium in resisting the invasion, which the archaeological evidence indicates was a 'peaceful conquest', and the newcomers were allowed to settle in the old urban areas.

Again, fuck off with your bullshit Moshe.

>No, the British and the Saudi/Wahhabis fought for it then the British back stabbed everyone and opened the backdoor for Jewish immigration and weapon smuggling while completely disarming the Palestinian Arabs.

Okay, so they didn't win it fairly enough for you? That's the problem?

>The region was not originally Arab

That's exactly what I said and I stopped reading there because of it.

We already have our sovereign state know as Israel. We're set. What's the fucking problem? The problem is the Pallies are not capable of building a country. They are beggars and thieves by Islamic nature. It would be the same as American negras trying to build a nation. They are just not capable.

>Kill everyone there
>hand the land over to the Mormons

lol there are retards here that think Arabs belong to Israel even tho "palestinians" came there from modern-day Saudi Arabia and now chimping out for "muh land"
ISRAEL IS FOR THE JEWS YOU FILTHY ANTISEMITES

Who made the flowers bloom though :)

Make everything a christian region by force. Or taoist. Or buddhist.

>Okay, so they didn't win it fairly enough for you? That's the problem?
They didn't win anything, they are thieves and liars with no honour and who need to be exterminated

>That's exactly what I said and I stopped reading there because of it.
Let's be honest Moshe, you stopped reading because you are afraid of the truth just like every other kike. Palestinians have had biological presence on that land since before the existence of kikes. Deal with it.

See this:and then go back to Khazaria fucking kike. Palestinians have been living in that land since before Jews ever existed.

>Who made the flowers bloom though :)
The Palestinians.

balfourproject.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Yitzhak-Epstein.pdf

>Assuming that this number is correct, even if we deduct from it 80.000 Jews , there are still over half a million Arabs in our its land, 80 percent of whom support themselves exclusively by farming and own all the arable land. The time has come to dispel the misconceptions among the Zionists that land in Palestine lies uncultivated for lack of working hands or laziness of the local residents. There are no deserted fields. Indeed every Arab peasant tries to add to his plot from the adjoining land, if additional work is not required. Near the cities they even plow the sloped hillsides and, near Mettulah, the indigent Arab peasants plant between the boulders, as they do in Lebanon, not allowing an inch of the land to lie fallow. Therefore, when we come to take over the land, the question immediately arises: what will the Arab peasant do when we buy their lands from them?...

>We must not uproot people from land to which they and their forefathers dedicated their best efforts and toil. If there are farmers who water their fields with their sweat, these are the Arabs. Who could place of value all the toil of the fellah, plowing in torrential rains, reaping in the hot summer, loading and transporting the harvest?....

Stay out of it. Oh, look at that! Suddenly I don't have a problem to deal with.

Yeah, refugees go out from their countries and come to Europe because they want, not because there is a war.

Fuck off.

>They didn't win anything, they are thieves and liars with no honour and who need to be exterminated

Okay, then why did so many of them die in the process of fighting off the Arabs if they stole it and lied to get it?

>Let's be honest Moshe

I'm not Jewish, but you're obviously Muslim because you said the word "honor" which is typical of Muslims: Bitch about lack of honor while being the least honorable people walking this planet.

>you stopped reading because you are afraid of the truth just like every other kike. Palestinians have had biological presence on that land since before the existence of kikes. Deal with it.

No, they haven't. Arabs aren't native to that land. And if Arabs are so goddamned upset about it, they can band together and invade Israel. They tried that 5 fucking times and got their asses handed to them, but hey, 6th time's a charm, right?

You could always revive the empire and go out and just fix the world. Why not, right? Best get to it.

I agree.

we have a deal!
Let's get the paperwork done before the end of the superb owl, we need a crisis to pull the nations together

Everyone stop backing israel , let the jews fight for it .

No solution. Either force them to emmigrate or contain them. Anyway Palestinians don't count as a major force. They can be kept down

>Okay, then why did so many of them die in the process of fighting off the Arabs if they stole it and lied to get it?
They had already established themselves over decades before the first war started by colonizing, ethnic cleansing, and stealing from the Palestinians.

>I'm not Jewish, but you're obviously Muslim because you said the word "honor" which is typical of Muslims: Bitch about lack of honor while being the least honorable people walking this planet.
So now I'm Muslim because I recognize the lies, kikery, theft, and injustice. JIDF confirmed.

>No, they haven't. Arabs aren't native to that land. And if Arabs are so goddamned upset about it, they can band together and invade Israel. They tried that 5 fucking times and got their asses handed to them, but hey, 6th time's a charm, right?
Yeah you're a kike for sure. Israel started most of those wars and it's already proven through genetic research that Palestinians are native to that land going back at least 5000 years regardless of what language they speak or culture they follow.

See here:Stay mad kike, your lies will be your own demise very soon.

>They had already established themselves over decades before the first war started by colonizing, ethnic cleansing, and stealing from the Palestinians.

What the fuck? I asked why did so many JEWS die if they lied and cheated and stole the land. Last I remember, the fought for the land and a great many of them died in the process.

>So now I'm Muslim because I recognize the lies, kikery, theft, and injustice. JIDF confirmed.

No, you're a Muslim because you're a Muslim, no typical, average, white Canadian would accuse someone of not having "honor", that would sound like something out of a Shakespearean play, it would sound ridiculous and overly dramatic. Now, Muslims, on the other hand, love to prattle on about honor.

>Israel started most of those wars

Yeah, most of them. Except none of them.

>and it's already proven through genetic research that Palestinians are native to that land going back at least 5000 years regardless of what language they speak or culture they follow.

Okay, let's pretend as if this is true (it isn't): What about the people who lived there before whatever the fuck it is you think Palestinians are lived there? What happened to those people?

What about the country from which you're currently posting? Last I checked, motherfuckers living in igloos and hunting whales were there before you. Are Canadians somehow deserving of genocide for living on land that isn't technically their's?

You know nothing of Canadian white males then, you're drowning in bullshit

Alright.

Do you still challenge people to duels up there, too?

>What the fuck? I asked why did so many JEWS die if they lied and cheated and stole the land. Last I remember, the fought for the land and a great many of them died in the process.
You're stupid. The Jews were stealing the land for decades with the help of the British before they had to fight for anything. Britain did 2/3rds of the job for them while fucking over the native Palestinian population.

>No, you're a Muslim because you're a Muslim, no typical, average, white Canadian would accuse someone of not having "honor"
I know you aren't familiar with honour because burgers have no honour either, especially kike burgers. I'm still not Muslim though, nice try kike.

>Yeah, most of them. Except none of them.
Not my fault you don't like facts Moshe.

>Okay, let's pretend as if this is true (it isn't):
It is true; is science too antisemitic for you Schlomo? Soon you will be exterminated for the better of mankind.

>What about the people who lived there before whatever the fuck it is you think Palestinians are lived there? What happened to those people?
You're clearly too stupid to understand how demographics, conquering, and inheritance works. Palestinians are biologically the same people who have pretty much always lived there throughout different time periods going back thousands of years.

>Britain did 2/3rds of the job for them while fucking over the native Palestinian population.

So, they fought, but they only did one third of the fighting. What if they did all the fighting themselves? Would that make you happy?

>I know you aren't familiar with honour because burgers have no honour either, especially kike burgers. I'm still not Muslim though, nice try kike.

No, we just don't speak like we live in the sixteenth century and we don't subscribe to desert Bedouin values.

>Not my fault you don't like facts Moshe.

Still not Jewish, nice try, Muhammed. And those are the facts, you went in hard, they beat you.

>It is true; is science too antisemitic for you Schlomo? Soon you will be exterminated for the better of mankind.

Arabs aren't native to that land.

>You're clearly too stupid to understand how demographics, conquering, and inheritance works

No, I understand exactly how it works. Stronger people claim land from weaker people.

>Palestinians are biologically the same people who have pretty much always lived there throughout different time periods going back thousands of years.

No, they're not, and even if they were, at some point in time, someone was displaced from that land just people have been displaced from land all over the planet. The North Africans and Levantines (including Palestine) were conquered, Arabized, and Islamized, and NO ONE CARES about that conquest.

But when Jews take one tiny little strip of land, it's the fucking worst thing that's ever happened to anyone.

>What if they did all the fighting themselves? Would that make you happy?
Yes because then Israel wouldn't exist.

>And those are the facts, you went in hard, they beat you.
Nope.
globalresearch.ca/israels-plan-dalet-the-green-light-for-zionisms-ethnic-cleansing-of-palestine/5326140

>Arabs aren't native to that land.
If Palestinian Arabs aren't native, then no one is native to that land.

>No, I understand exactly how it works. Stronger people claim land from weaker people.
You mean just like the kikes conquered the US government with their stronger IQ? Yeah you're right, the kikes deserve to control the US then.

>No, they're not, and even if they were, at some point in time, someone was displaced from that land just people have been displaced from land all over the planet. The North Africans and Levantines (including Palestine) were conquered, Arabized, and Islamized, and NO ONE CARES about that conquest.
Proof of displacement? You don't have any.

>But when Jews take one tiny little strip of land, it's the fucking worst thing that's ever happened to anyone.
Stop stealing and lying JIDF.

>Yes because then Israel wouldn't exist.

Literally everyone thought the Arabs would drive the Jews into the sea and that would be the shortest war in history. Didn't work out that way, did it, Mahmoud? If you won, fine, no Israel. But you didn't and rather than being gracious losers, you say it was because of cheating.

>globalresearch.ca/israels-plan-dalet-the-green-light-for-zionisms-ethnic-cleansing-of-palestine/5326140

What the fuck does that have to do with losing every major war to Israel? You post an article about some scheme Jews thought up in 1948.

>If Palestinian Arabs aren't native, then no one is native to that land.

They aren't and so the fuck what if no one is native to that land? What does that matter? If you want it, take it. If the people who are already there want to keep it, fight. If you fight and lose, guess what? It's not your's anymore.

>You mean just like the kikes conquered the US government with their stronger IQ? Yeah you're right, the kikes deserve to control the US then.

They don't control the US, but okay.

>Proof of displacement? You don't have any.

Yes, I do. The people there now don't look like the people who lived there before, don't speak like the people who lived there before, and don't practice the religion of the people who lived there before.

>Stop stealing and lying JIDF.

Stop blaming others for your own weaknesses, Muhammed. You fought, you lost, get over it.

What the fuck would you people even do with that land if you got it back from Israel? Turn it into another backwards Islamic theocratic shithole? We have enough of those. Israel has one of the most advanced economies on the planet and produces more scientific output per person than the entire Muslim world combined. Just look at the Arab countries: Together, after oil, they collectively produce and export less than Finland.

Do you REALLY need to ruin a successful country and turn it into yet another backward Durkastan?

let them fight it out, the more they both suffer the better