Sup Forums, is it alright for your wife or girlfriend to just hang out with other guys?

Sup Forums, is it alright for your wife or girlfriend to just hang out with other guys?

Nothing sexual, no attraction, or anything like that. My wife is out going hiking with a guy she went to high school with. He's a year or two younger than us but she's always said he's like a brother to her. Is there anything wrong with this? Should I be concerned?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9aofoBrFNdg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LEL

you know her better than we.

If you knew anything about women, you would already know the answer.

>he's like a brother to her
user, I have bad news for you

F R I D G E B O D Y

Why aren't you hiking with them?

My gf is across the country and some of her friends are guys, mostly girls, but the few guy friends she does have are either taken, gay, or pathetic so I'm not really worried.

My wife hangs out with her male friends all the time. I hardly ever see her anymore. Kinda sucks.

Depends are you are ok with a polyamy relationship? I'm sure it's nothing.

LOL

They are going to fuck.
saged

>Nothing sexual, no attraction, or anything like that.
because she'd tell you

a

Also give a good reason why you aren't hiking with her? Were you even invited?

That's because you, like OP, are an idiot.

Either own your woman or prepare to pay alimony for her to "hike" with her boyfriend.

She said she didn't want me to come since they haven't seen each other in a while and wanted to catch up and I'd just be out of the loop the whole time.

i love poop

Vile creature looks like an ape. Zoom in close to the mouth and eye sockets.

If you had a decent girl she wouldn’t have put you in that position or the guy would have asked you both to join. Dude is obviously trying to get pussy, this is a lose/lose for you. Personally I let females know immediately that I don’t have time for that type of shit, feel free to go hiking with another bitch and see how cool she is with it.

Gr8 b8 m8

See

>Sup Forums, is it alright for your wife or girlfriend to just hang out with other guys?

REPEAT JEWNIGGER SLIDE THREAD. MODS PLS KILL THESE JEW RAIDERS. Even if thread is long that's just other raiders and a few summerfags who don't know better.

Call out all SLIDE THREADS. Sup Forums is under steady attack because the Jew is afraid. End the fear, mercy kill the Jew and its familiars.

This must be shitty bait.

Jesus Christ please tell me this is fake. Look, yes, there are some instances where this would be okay (like maybe the dudes an actual fag) but 95% of the time something is sketchy - chances are he's already plowing her behind your back

Sarah kike Silverman

The fact that you are asking this is pretty telling. What is also telling is that your woman wants to spend time with other men.

Actually he's plowing her from behind her back.

That's a bullshit excuse and you know it. It's basically her, her girlfriends, and the fags going around looking for dick. You fucked up.

You should be concerned.

Never leave a woman alone with another man like that, user. You are retarded. He will emotionally manipulate her. The difference is only in whether she decides to tell you or not.

Find a way to stop this without her being a bitch and saying that you are "Posessive and controlling" and then going hiking anyway because she will fuck him the entire time in that case, come back home, fuck you once and then tell you that she cheated on you and you've just fucked a puss with another man's sperm in it.

If you have to question it you know you fucked up.

youtube.com/watch?v=9aofoBrFNdg

This...

Your wife is supposed to be your best and only friend and you are never to leave her side, ever...

Oh dear...

Oh fucking dear...

>She said she didn't want me to come
not sure if larp or just oblivious.

This can't be real, does she know she is your girlfriend? Kek

no

plz be a troll, I stopped going to r9k because my empathy always gets the better of me when hearing about you "folk"

Also, source on this unless she's getting blacked...
She's getting blacked isn't she

I allowed my wife to hang out with my mantis until I found this secret sex tape.

Is this microscopic sage?

Im gay, and as someone that has been around with girls when they use these excuses... BAIL. Bail the fuck out now you dumb fucking cunt.

All you can do is be a good father to her son now.

she's getting blacked

Stop bumping an off topic thread you fucking retards. His question has been answered several times and the appropriate board has been linked, as of this post, twice.
sage and report faggots

That's kinda weird