There's a pub down the street from me that is older than pic related country. Yet Americans thinks they're the big dogs...

There's a pub down the street from me that is older than pic related country. Yet Americans thinks they're the big dogs. They're not going to last another century.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/11807740/half-young-people-heterosexual-lgbt-homosexual-yougov.html
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Allah akbar brush your teeth faggot

Holly shit there is an old bar down the street from OP!!! Amerimutts eternally BTFO!!! How will they ever recover?!?!

Does that pub serve anything to soothe acid burns?

>muh history

sorry lad, we may have a great history but it's disappearing

>Implying you won't be part of the Islamic Caliphate in 30 years time
Don't worry, that pub will be closed soon since alcohol is haram.

OP is literally a drunk irish faggot.

There is a designated shitting street near Pajeet that is older than the entire west, your whole system is going down and won't last another century.

The finest paki sperm the shire has to offer.

Does the pub have a second amendment?

The America hate is pretty annoying at this point famalam. We’re all in a pretty constant struggle here and it doesn’t make sense to have divide and conquer tactics

Do europeans unironically believe that if america collapsed overnight they'd be the biggest superpower all of a sudden?

>This much mutthurt
Guarantee at least two of you aren't even European genetically.

your capitol is muslim, why are you even talking. your entire country is totally dead, at least americans fight back

Sadly, the sun has finally set on the British Empire. Requiescat in pace.

>americans fight back
How exactly?
>56% white
>top 20 biggest cities almost all below 50% white
>black president for 8 years. Black mayors and leaders all over the place.
And you have guns and haven't done anything about it.

The Islamic Eternal Anglo rears its ugly head once again.

>1/2 of all British youth aren't straight
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/11807740/half-young-people-heterosexual-lgbt-homosexual-yougov.html
>Literally a 50% chance you're a faggot

>There is a designated shitting street near Pajeet that is older than the entire west
unironically this

I feel like this thread is taking a small truth to push an opinion that I do not like and it makes me angry. But after doing some thinking, I think that was the goal of the thread, so I'm going to try to convince the creator of this thread that it didn't make me angry.

>50% faggots
They'll all be dead soon enough

yurrupe = muzlimz haha

What the fuck do you people even want? You want Europe to turn into a Muslim shit hole, just because you think to many of them are gay? Maybe you should stop RPing in your mother's basement and actually have sex with one of these girls you pretend to find attractive.

Where do you think you'll be? If the US is going down, I don't have a lot of faith in you guys.

You know, I used to look up to Anglo Europe. For many years, it really seemed like most of your countries were glad to be highly white and proud of your purity. It made me feel like "hey, america's really shit with all these niggers and spics fucking up the place. Maybe I could move out of country someday to a better place and engage in my German/Polish heritage."

But that was before the forced migration, now I have lost all hope in you all. You made huge, retarded choices and now I feel like I wouldn't be any safer in Europe than I am now in the US.

Slavery was a huge mistake and that was something we all agreed upon, so I don't understand what kind of corruption/retardation went on to think that letting in subhuman sandniggers would lead to anything but crime and destruction. Convince me your migration problems are being handled better than how we're handling our brown people problems.