youtu.be/as_BbcXqecU
>Pres Trump @RNC meet (cutoff) 2/1/18
youtu.be/my0WPWgeQxI
>Pres Trump @GOP retreat 2/1/18
youtu.be/daB8VkLTwsc

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/republican-leader-of-pennsylvania-senate-to-defy-court-order-in-gerrymandering-case/article/2647733
pacourts.us/assets/files/setting-6015/file-6767.pdf?cb=3a5209
youtube.com/watch?v=MhKn46XVdVw
youtube.com/watch?v=zZ9SFCiZRdg
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9ahkrcgnE4
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/257552283850653696?lang=en
justsecurity.org/38422/aint-easy-fisa-warrant-fbi-agent/
thehill.com/opinion/campaign/372233-nunes-memo-raises-question-did-fbi-violate-woods-procedures
nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/reince-priebus-disputes-report-trump-tried-fire-robert-mueller-n844516
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Johnson
missionlocal.org/2018/01/ice-raid-false-alarms-throw-sf-mission-community-into-panic/
youtube.com/watch?v=mTe2qndGVKY
tinyurlcom/minnianapolisstrong-comdomain
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

I'll just leave this here.

washingtonexaminer.com/republican-leader-of-pennsylvania-senate-to-defy-court-order-in-gerrymandering-case/article/2647733

pacourts.us/assets/files/setting-6015/file-6767.pdf?cb=3a5209

>A top Pennsylvania state Senate Republican is refusing to follow a court order requiring lawmakers to turn over data that would redraw the state's congressional map
is this an example of the deep state fighting against law and order?

youtube.com/watch?v=MhKn46XVdVw

OY VEY

Make a white baby instead of watching the superb owl.

it's begun

youtube.com/watch?v=zZ9SFCiZRdg

"Whatever I'll keep drinking that garbage"

BOOM SHANKAR

>i love black people

Always awoo

No more coke.

Glad I bought RC.

James Clapper, as DNI, oversaw the compilation of intelligence by CIA, NSA, and FBI to produced the Intelligence Community Assessment on Russian interference in the election.
- Their work began in December 2016, and the report was released on January 6, 2017.
- Clapper has been interviewed countless times on his understanding of the degree to which the Steele dossier contributed to the opening of the FBI investigation, and, significantly, whether any of the info in the dossier had been corroborated.
- Clapper admittedly had and has no idea what role the dossier played in opening the investigation, because he didn't learn of the FBI investigation until March 2016, two months after he left office. So he can't help answer that question.
- The question he CAN answer, and which he has answered repeatedly in scores of televised interviews, is how much of the Steele dossier had been corroborated by the time he left office in January 2017.
- - Clapper says he learned of, and read, the Steele dossier in December when he was working with the IC to put together his ICA.
- - When asked whether any information from the Steele dossier informed the ICA, Clapper consistently gives the same answer, almost verbatim.
- - He says they didn't have time to validate the second and third level sources in the dossier, so they didn't include that information in the ICA.
- - When questioned further about his knowledge of ANYTHING in the dossier that had been validated prior to his departure in January 2017, he repeatedly cites 2 items: Putin hated Hillary; and wanted Trump to win.

Kinda conflicted here. Want to see Eagles win first Super Bowl, but Trump supports the Pats

>giving a (you) to that leftist cuck reb z and not /ourguy/ gloomtube.
Here is the real llink.

Hell no

More hollyjew propaganda

>drinking the high fructose jew.

>not supporting the team that sent Wop to the Nanners

>what if you had a gun

Whether the Patriots win and The Resistance riots on social media, or the Eagles win and we scale the greasy lamp posts, one thing's clear... The Alt Right will be the real losers today.

Apply Clapper's characterization of the status of FBI/IC vetting of the Steele dossier to the timing of the Carter Page FISA application. Clapper tells us the IC had only validated 2 lines in the dossier - neither of which have anything to do with Page, as of December 2016.

>The FBI presented information from the Steele dossier related to Page in October 2016, two months before telling Clapper they couldn't use that info in the ICA because they hadn't had time to vet the sources.

According the former Director of National Intelligence
>None of the Page allegations in the dossier had been validated by the FBI when they were presented to the FISA court as probable cause to designate Carter Page an "agent of a foreign power."
>It was raw and unevaluated.

Pic related is the threshold the FBI/DOJ has to meet to designate an American citizen an "agent of a foreign power" for the purposes of obtaining a warrant to monitor his communications.
- The only part of the dossier corroborated by December 2016 was Putin's hate of Clinton, and his desire for Trump to win.
>Yet the FBI successfully convinced the FISA court, using uncorroborated info in that very dossier, that Page was an agent of a foreign power.

FBI/DOJ presented raw, uncorroborated intelligence, they weren't laughed at, and they weren't shot down.

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/257552283850653696?lang=en

How many Palestinians are watching Superb Owl?

Why do they have their flag the highest of all?

Just an accident hu?

I know, but I don’t want the Pats to pass us in owls too

There are strict rules requiring that each and every fact presented in an FBI request to electronically spy on a U.S. citizen be extreme-vetted for accuracy — and presented to the court only if verified.

justsecurity.org/38422/aint-easy-fisa-warrant-fbi-agent/

thehill.com/opinion/campaign/372233-nunes-memo-raises-question-did-fbi-violate-woods-procedures

Looks like super secret court more supreme than Superme Court was a really fucking bad idea guys. Those in power instantly abused it so they wouldn't lose their power.

He killed Hitler twice.

Guys what Bible is considered /ourbible/ I want to start reading but don't know which one to choose

This is hilarious. The dying MSM is so ineffective, their narratives so weak (SHADILAY!), their spinsters so bad at their job that some swamp shmucks from intelligence have joined them as "analysts". Former CIA director Brennan is now working as a spinster for NBC, Former Director of National Intelligence Clapper is at CNN, same with this Philip Mudd (Mueller's former underling).

The absolute state of deep state!

>Looks like super secret court more supreme than Superme Court was a really fucking bad idea guys. Those in power instantly abused it so they wouldn't lose their power.

>the dems are claiming the reps are hiding something
>its that the fisa judges knew so they're as culpable but they're bush-era republicans and the swamp protects its own

Depends, the best accessable translation of the OT is Artscroll Chumash

Era of "ex"-FBI, "ex"-CIA and former federal prosecutors spouting "analysis" on cable TV: Mudd, Steve Hall, Sipher, Asha, Renato, Malcolm Nance, Brennan, and Clapper (who was apparently kept in the basement at ODNI). Ned Price. Josh Campbell soon.

NIV is okay, but KJV is the standard

But Yahoo confirmed the dossier. Checkmate dumpfkins

Whatever the calvinists read. 100% white and booming. Though they are usually fundamentalists.

>kjv
Ot or nothing cuck.

any normalish bible will work.

>boots
>boots
>boots on the ground

>we're here
>we're here
>we're here to shut this shit down

What a terrible chant.

What we watching?

When does the sportsball game actually start?

Old testament.
Noting else.

New Amercian Standard Version or English Standard.

seriously though, the palestinian flag?

leftists marching against flunpf at the superbowl

this

Kill yourselves for feeding into this nfl nigger ball bullshit. The nfl is finally dying off and you piles of shit are advertising it. /ptg/ is cancer.

Satanic Bible

what is the attendance?

What are you on about?

Good goy!

Former White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus denied that President Trump made any attempts to fire Special Counsel Robert Mueller last summer.
>“I think it was very clear by the president’s own words that he was concerned about the conflicts of interest that he felt that the special counsel had and that he made that very clear," Priebus said. "Perhaps someone interpreted that to mean something else but I know the difference between, ‘Fire that person, why isn’t that person gone?’ to what I read.”
nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/reince-priebus-disputes-report-trump-tried-fire-robert-mueller-n844516

Ah, interesting. Nice. Thanks.

I was under the impression it was 30 fries from now, but I wouldn't doubt they tack on another 30 fries of bullshit.

I finally looked that guy up. He was a poet.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Johnson

this one

the marchers in minneapolis have a palestinian flag, no usa flag or any other

Of course (You) would be mad about that. Also about 63% of Orthodox Jews voted against Hillary. The problem is only 15% of Jewish voters are orthodox and there are only like 3.5 million Jews who can vote left. Only 2.8 million do vote. Though it’s not like they are not increasing rapidly.

lettem try something and the police overkill there will blow them into orbit

SOON

Begone Hebrew.

30 minutes from now.

This -is- the 30 minutes of bullshit. The "broadcast" started now but kickoff is the bottom of the hour.

Brick Testament.

The DCCC unveiled its initial list of targeted Republican incumbents on January 30, 2017. If you live in any of these districts, make sure they aren’t successful by getting everyone you know receptive to voting for the GOP out to vote, and getting yourself out to vote on top of that.

Alabama's 2nd District Martha Roby
Arkansas' 2nd District French Hill
Arizona's 2nd District Martha McSally
California's 4th District Tom McClintock
California's 10th District Jeff Denham
California's 21st District David Valadao
California's 25th District Steve Knight
California's 39th District Ed Royce
California's 45th District Mimi Walters
California's 48th District Dana Rohrabacher
California's 49th District Darrell Issa
Colorado's 3rd District Scott Tipton
Colorado's 6th District Mike Coffman
Florida's 18th District Brian Mast
Florida's 25th District Mario Diaz-Balart
Florida's 26th District Carlos Curbelo
Florida's 27th District Ileana Ros-Lehtinen
Georgia's 6th District Tom Price
Iowa's 1st District Rod Blum
Iowa's 3rd District David Young
Illinois' 6th District Peter Roskam
Illinois' 13th District Rodney Davis
Illinois' 14th District Randy Hultgren
Indiana's 9th District Trey Hollingsworth
Kansas' 2nd District Lynn Jenkins
Kansas' 3rd District Kevin Yoder
Kentucky's 6th District Andy Barr
Maine's 2nd District Bruce Poliquin

Sorry, man. It’s an Amerifat tradition.

Many sanctuary cities have organizations that aid and abet illegal immigrants. By having rapid response teams that alert illegals and act on tips of impending ICE and Customs and Border Patrol raids, they encourage and promote criminal activity.

RIGHT WING DESSERT (icing) SQUADS
This ‘icing’ operation is intended to disrupt if not outright stop their ability to spread their subversion. This will be done through wasting their resources. This also has the potential to shut them down entirely if they overstep and commit a crime themselves such as obstruction of justice.
>False raid reports will make these organizations waste time, manpower, and money chasing nothing.
>There is no way for any of these organizations to know the veracity of the tips.
>Creates a panic in the illegal communities.
>The loss of feeling safe might be enough to send the illegal immigrants packing on their own.

In addition to this, the news could be gold. The leftists who are beyond reasoning with will see it as white supremacy in action, racism, blah blah blah who cares, but anyone on the fence will see the stuff like posting security (as if they can or will do anything about it) as absurd. Robbing them of yet another subversive tool is the best way to put them down.

Add to the hotline list in pic related if you have new numbers.

Proof of concept: >missionlocal.org/2018/01/ice-raid-false-alarms-throw-sf-mission-community-into-panic/

You got it bub.

I didn't claim any such thing.

King James Version

Are the Pats still /ourteam/?

I used to have a copy but I lost it somehow

Use your knowledge of your area for target selection. Report places where illegals are likely to gather such as hispanic churches, certain schools, suspect businesses, advocacy group meetings, protests, etc. Note that many of these places are not ones that ICE or CBP is legally able to enter, but they do wait outside and surveil sites. It is best if you know for a fact that there are illegals there. Make it believable and name one of the agencies involved in enforcement of immigration law (ICE or CBP) in your tip. As in "I heard a guy at school say his dad reported some of my undocumented classmates to Customs" or that "an associate who is a cop mentioned knowledge of a impending ICE raid on February whatever after church". The less time they have to act, the more likely they are to rush in and make mistakes. Whatever story you want to back it with, just make it reasonably believable.

Save any correspondence or record if able to catch them in any potential illegal activity. Feel free to report the organizations themselves to law enforcement if you come up with any evidence. God speed anons.

What do you expect from Minnesomalia?

Fuck hand egg

>memo was fucking nothing,
>no one believes it because CNN told them not to
>No one even talking about it because of the Superbowl
>No one is going to jail
>Nothing is happening
>Dems will make up shit in their memo and CNN will swear up and down it's real
>We are pretty much doomed to hard leftists until their system inevitably fails and we're le 15% face
>France is lost
>UK is lost
>Germany is lost
>Sweden is lost
>Once Muslims get a hold of their militarys, they'll invade Hungary, Poland and Greece, or anyone else resisting them

This is honestly how I feel. Please tell me I'm wrong AND WHY.

Minneapolis is Sweden. Thats to be expected.

Why are they protesting against Superb Owl?

Guys no one is drinking processed hfcs soy drink anymore, what can we do???

Pepsi is so shit that they'll actually get away with this

King James 1611

t. Faggots that have never studied a or the bible
Fuck off English dogs.

Marching? How many people and for what???

bump? if the dems were ignoring court orders y'all would be losing your fucking shit (and rightfully). "muh deep state" is code for "muh team's feefees" prove me wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=mTe2qndGVKY

Do they make money from streams? No, so chill out there bud and drop the attitude.

The Superb Owl hasn't even started yet and already there's cuckolded commercials. Fuck.

Kneegers gonna kneel.

You think CNN matters?

Only 40,000 Somalians in the Whole state

I'm glad (you) decided to go with the new name.

If they shut down things we enjoy, like Christmas, parades, and Super Bowls, then we'll listen to them and not hate them.

I don't give a shit how many libtards come on Sup Forums and spout "DRUMPF BTFO."
I hope the Patriots get demolished into the center of the fucking earth.

And all live within walking distance of the stadium.

>tinyurlcom/minnianapolisstrong-comdomain

>Jews inviting in Muslims
really toggles my boggles