Watch s1 of Vikings

>Watch s1 of Vikings
>Show is about a bunch of brutal murderers pillaging villages, murdering priests, and generally acting like savages
>Love it
>Watch s3+ of Vikings
>Show involves Chinese princesses, black people in medieval Scandinavia, a Viking converting to Islam, and an army of shieldmaidens led by a lesbian queen
Well okay then.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LJZIBx1fpUU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmad_ibn_Fadlan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmad_ibn_Rustah
youtube.com/watch?v=hkD9gALWIsU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

These conquered England, much of modern day Russia and Northern France.

And it was stunning and brave.

They always had shieldmaidens . But it was a almost a given that the show would go down like that. Season 4 is shit, i can sum it up with this pic.

I only watched till season 3 years ago. Sad it went downhill. I mean, it wasn't historically accurate but it was nice seeing an European history show without interracial or marxist propaganda.

No shit it wasn't historically accurate. It's based on legends. Fags cry about it but Lagertha is one of those legends.

Suprised she isn't leading an army of trangendered Orcs at this point.

The Last Kingdoms much better.

the purpose of this type of propaganda is to convince you that the kind of problems that we have in the current year have always been around, even since the good old days.

Yup. That show went downhill quick, loved the first season aswell, but stopped watching by season 3 or whatever

Lagertha would have been fine.

They didn't have to make her a lesbian who is literally talking about how they need to show up men that WEMEN can do it too and they didn't have to make her "war band" be 85% female like pic related

Loki in a recent episode literally quoted Karl Marx

Is Rollo still be like Traitoro?

>also Dreyfus (prominent jewish family since the 19th century) plays a french princess
>Christians are degenerates (incest blah blah, bishop fcking women, etc...)

There's a reason why Ragnar kysed

the armor in this show kills me. S1 wasnt so bad, but then I dunno wtf was happening with it

She was a famous shield maiden who became a ruler. Makes sense she would have an above average amount of shield maidens with her. It's still mostly made up of men.

It went to shit after season 3. There was some decent stuff in season 4, but season 5 is just noise...

Don't forget about the transvestite implied to be "Odin" running around with Bjorn Ironside in the mediterranean.

Even Ivar the boneless, who wasn't a cripple it's just a misinterpretation of his name which was a kenning or some shit, they've turned him into a jelly sandwich to show how "differently abled" people can do things to, along with wimminz and LGBQRSPMT

It's just pure AIDS, right in your eye holes.

What the English need to do at this point in the series in order to drive off the Weakings is disrupt their supplies of raccoon makeup, they'll be fucked without it

>Makes sense she would have an above average amount of shield maidens with her.
No, shield maidens weren't warriors so it doesn't make sense. Just because a chef becomes king doesn't mean he will build an army of warrior chefs.
>It's still mostly made up of men.
nope

>Don't forget about the transvestite implied to be "Odin" running around with Bjorn Ironside in the mediterranean.

How is that weird in a Norse mythology series? Odin and Thor crossdressed several times and Loki turned himself into a mare to get fucked by a horse.

How about watching the show. When there is fighting its almost entirely men fighting. When they need a scene to make lagertha look cool the shield maidens are in the background standing around.

I can't believe they haven't made at least one of the Weakings a nigger in this show. It must be itching at the schript writers, get in Idris Elba, cast him as Leif Eriksson maybe, or perhaps as Thor in a vision to muslim Floki.

Maybe the anti-human kikes could have oen of the main male leads, a hyper masculine one, maybe Rollo, do a ooga-booga ritual and get his cock cut off to become a trannie Weaking, ala Bruce Jenner.

This show is straight through jewish, it was really dissapointing. We just shook our heads after probably the third episode of season 1.

It's all lies, it's hollywood after all. lies, jewish degeneracy and subversion. They use the name of historical persons that have live, in different times..... just make up shit, instead of making a good show and follow the actual history which is easily avaliable.

-10/10. jewish filth

Season 1 was lit
Watched half of season 2 and it just felt different

youtube.com/watch?v=LJZIBx1fpUU

shitful movie directed by a nigger as a hitjob against rahciss NW Europeans, but still...

Saxon King is the best heathen character in any movie I've seen

This. Read the books too.

the show is typical jewish historical revisionist trash, but the soundtrack is absolutely LIT

It's on history channel so if you got a problem to bad that's history bud you can't change it lol drumpfkins BTFO lololol

>the battle bishop

>Even Ivar the boneless, who wasn't a cripple
he actually was, it says so in the texts there.
He was the smart one though, so he made up for being cripple with his wits and his tongue.

They had to carry him around on a silver platter, hence the expression. He was responsible for starting the danelaw basically and grabbed london as a tribute from the anglo king, as a demand to not take vengance of ragnar's death there. Didn't help though lol, fast forward and all of it was danish
>All I demand from you king, is just a path of land anywhere I chose in your kingdom, which only an oxhide can encircle/cover.
>then he boiled it in this material called "bek", tar like shit, stretched the hide. repeat 6 million times.
>Had this hide cut into a very thin string, and encircled entire london with it
See King? This oxhide now encircles all of london, after our agreement, this is now my land
so the sagn goes anyways

>Viking converting to Islam
This makes sense tho

And nearly everything we have on norse mythology was translated by christians.

You niggers should watch Rome instead.
Even if MC is a cuck

When did that happen?

Watched the whole show, never saw such a scene.

Wait, so Islam was a part of Scandi culture early on after all?

It didn't. Floki stopped them from killing some muslim praying but he didn't convert.

I didn't watch it either but vikings interacted with muslims lots of times so viking converts are not something really absurd.

She was so great in the 1st season I wanted to fuck her like crazy. Too bad the show got pozzed beyond belief

I tapped out after S2. Got busy and planned to catch up. Not now.

>Black people in Scandinavia
>Chinese princesses
What?

>Watching Vikings

Get some fucking taste, you absolute proles. Christ.

Yeah, the first few seasons were really good, but then they started adding minorities in ancient Scandinavia. Absolutely retarded. I stopped watching after they killed Ragnar anyway.

a lot of what we know about viking culture was written down by a visiting islamic merchant

It showed Floki marveling at praying Muslims and their shitty block art, I knew that would happen as soon as Rollo said Muselman

Rome was way better, they didn't fuck around

>vikings interacted with muslims

Maybe in the Rus, not in Nordic countries

They were in the Rus.

Slaves they purchased

I’ve only watched the first season of it, but it was really enjoyable. Have to get caught up.

that pretty much sums it up

>Watching TV series

This show wasn't even historical accurate in the first season.

That was hilarious. The show has consistently shat on Christians for years, yet the one scene where muslims are shown they are literally fearless, perfect devotees to their religion. Out of every single person of the several dozens, not a single one is in the least bit shooked that a band of murderers just break in. Literally no reaction whatsoever.

Makes sense as the writer is a turbo cuck with an agenda, the same way he wants to shill that women actually fought as equals to men in that era.

Hey! Haven't you ever been to denmark?
You know denmark, with all the tall mountains and fjords
>this was the first time there I went
>heey... wut..? seriously...

It was always shit. In one of the first episodes one of the main characters shares his wife. This happens repeatedly. I knew from that moment the show was utter bullshit.

Looks like Scotland managed to escape rather unscathed. In a way you could argue they are the true Britons.

When you see what happens to the Chinese princess later you'll be glad she was included. I couldn't stop laughing.

>tfw no Norweigian shield maiden gf

It's a soap opera, not a documentary, user.

>down
Look at Al-Andalus, Sicily, Abbasid Caliphate.
They can also interact - trading peacefully or raiding,

>black people in medieval Scandinavia
>a Viking converting to Islam

I don't recall this ever happening.

There's a scene in one of the last seasons where they outright say that cucking is viking culture, something along the lines of:

>of course I'll share my wife with you, brother! we're viking!

Haven't you played chess?

>A substantial portion of Ibn Fadlan's account is dedicated to the description of a people he called the Rūs روس or Rūsiyyah, i.e. the Volga Vikings, the North Germanic (or, in the "anti-Normanist" interpretation, early East Slavic) groups travelling the Volga trade route. The Rūs appear as traders who set up shop on the river banks nearby the Bolğar camp.

>They are described as having bodies tall as (date) palm-trees, with blond hair and ruddy skin. They are tattooed from "fingernails to neck" with dark blue or dark green "tree patterns" and other "figures" and that all men are armed with an axe, sword and long knife.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmad_ibn_Fadlan

Jesus Christ.

Thats not the only narrative they're pushing, you're overlooking the " anglo man! don't hurt the peaceful praying muslim man " brainwash

I also thing it had a bit to do with building Flokis character, as he's always been pretty devoted to his gods and can respect the same in others. The reason he had no problem raiding and killing christian monks is because they had the gold crosses and candlesticks and chalices and chests full of the poor commoners gold and silver and jewelery.

In the latest episodes it seems like there's more female soldiers in these armies than there are men. They even had that tiny sami bitch fighting for some reason and it looked awkward as shit.

My gf loves that show user.

There was also a Persian explorer that met the Volga Vikings in the Rus, but Muslims never got to Scandinavia at least not that we know of.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmad_ibn_Rustah

>He travelled to Novgorod with the Rus' and compiled books relating his own travels, as well as second-hand knowledge of the Khazars, Magyars, Slavs, Bulgars and other peoples.

>"As for the Rus, they live on an island … that takes three days to walk round and is covered with thick undergrowth and forests; … They harry the Slavs, using ships to reach them; they carry them off as slaves and … sell them. They have no fields but simply live on what they get from the Slav's lands … When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, 'I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon.'"

>"They carry clean clothes and the men adorn themselves with bracelets and gold. They treat their slaves well and also they carry exquisite clothes, because they put great effort in trade. They have many towns. They have a most friendly attitude towards foreigners and strangers who seek refuge."

Kattegat is in norway.

What did he say about the Khazars? They were devious backstabbing fuckers? Women had big milkers?

Kattegat is actually just the ocean gap between Denmark and Norway.

>but Muslims never got to Scandinavia at least not that we know of.
There were traders from all over the place in Hedeby (denmark), including muslims. They bought pelts gathered in Russia for the most part.

Lol.
My favourite was when they tried to portray Ragnar as some Columbus figure who's the first Norseman to discovere England.
You know despite the Jutes coming to England from Denmark and trade between the two

Actually I disagree. The reason why Floki defends the muslims, and we know this because he literally says this, is because of "look at how hard they're praying, how intense, they don't even care". Of course, for that reasoning to be possible, they had to make every single man, woman and child praying in that mosque not give a single shit, not a peep about them breaking in, which, of course, makes absolutely no sense. It was one the most blatant pieces of propaganda I have ever seen in a show. This is after years of Christians reacting like real humans would in that scenario.

Even then, they tried to add further reasons, like "they don't even have a physical representation of their god and yet they still pray so hard!!!", which adds to the hilarity.

Finally, let's not forget the scandinavian couple adopting a black muslim child.

Good point

It's a fictional town. In the show it's in canonically in norway.

What the fuck. I only watched the first two seasons. Was really looking forward to getting caught up. It's fuckin hell on wheels all over again. Fuckin Mulan bullshit.

No the writing was garbage.

>muh germanic heritage!!

The show was shit-tier from the start.

A Viking converting to Islam? I watch this show don't remember that.

Did you just forget the scene in season 1 when Ragnar tried to get the priest into a threesome with him and his wife?

not long

youtube.com/watch?v=hkD9gALWIsU

Yeah and look what's happening to his project on that Island, it's literally degenerating, show isn't as blue-pilled as people here think.

see the real ragnar had parts of Norway, in the south and it reached westards to the county known as agder and not far north.

you have to go further west to reach the mountains and fjords that looks like they picture. So you laughed about this and you went
>well... maybe the just made one tiny error here, that's funny to us but others can't possible know
but oh noes, that was the start of what was to come from this shitshow

his name loddbrokk comes from one of his little quests he had there in that part of his kingdom, that was at a now unknown place in either vestfold or agder. Someone had most likely been able to obtain one of these spitting cobras, yes they would actually collect sneks and so. Anyways people hadn't seen such a snek before, it was big and spat after people so they were afraid and didn't know how to get it.

So he made this raincoat like thing by boiling it in material that would shield it from fluids. And he killed this snek and people were happy with that. In tunsberg, I dunno if already then or after. But they had kidnapped a couple of pajeet gold smiths and brought them there. It might be in relation to that, or it was just someone who had obtained one of this sneks. It refers to the raincoat cloak he had

See

What part of "it's a fictional town in norway" do you not understand?

>Watch Season 1
>Scandinavians have never heard of Britannia and discovered it by pure accident

If you watch this shit, you're a brainlet

I stopped watching after first half of season 4.

The Chinese princess was just too much for me.

If they REALLY wanted an Asian person in the show, they could've "imported" one from central Asia / Eastern Europe. The Vikings had trade routes with that part of the world, and many people there at the time could pass for East Asians.

But NO, they had to made this fairty tale up about a Chinese princess, no less, somehow sold into slavery and brought to IX century Paris.

The show started to suck in season 2
>DATS RIGHT KIDS WE USED TO FIGHT ANGLOS NAKED WITH OUR BARE DICKS AND TITS

Kek you fucking kraut humor its bad

I mean it could have been supposed to be here, and hence the fjords and mountains could have been excused that way

That literraly happened to my with a swedish couple I knew. The dude wanted me to join in for a handicap tag team match against his wife, we fucking kick her ass though

>khazar milkers are exquisitely large and comely to look upon, extending as far from a woman's bodice as her equally loathsome nose.

It's been going gradually downhill, yes, but you're exaggerating. No one converts to Islam. There's no blacks in Scandinavia. (Maybe one guy brought over on a boat from africa but I don't even remember that). There's a single chinese woman who is an 'exotic slave'.

The whole thing is to show the sort of deterioration of the local Viking way of life, as they conquer and absorb other civilisations.

Its a relatively redpilled show desu famalam

Shit I love this guy
So reckless
He will kill the lesbian queen

>lesbian queen

Jesus Christ, are there trans people too?

There were trannies in the desert

I would watch a show about an army of warrior chefs.

That is not converting though. OP is lying.

There's a literal tranny, ironically he's the most likeable character. After a timelapse he seems to have reverted to simply being male.

There's also a character that's about fuck a veiled girl, then realizes that it's a dude. He looks shocked in the next scene, but it's not made clear if he did it. One of the protagonists ask him if it being a tranny bothered him.