What does Sup Forums think about Steven "Destiny" Bonnell II?

What does Sup Forums think about Steven "Destiny" Bonnell II?

I think the e-celebs posted here are posted by the e-celebs themselves. You're probably Steven "Destiny" Bonnell II.

Too little muscle too little brain

German ip :)

>I couldn’t possibly be using a vpn

he's getting swole. must be working out.

I think so too. 'bonell' is a retarded name too and so is the 'ii'

I think that he is extremely dishonest with himself and does not realize it.

Isn't that the pedophile dwarf that wants to have sex with his own daughter?

>why are mods not banning these posts?

Its obvious that this is a weak viral marketing campaign. Go fuck your self Steven!

And dog too.

>Destiny

He's the physical embodiment of autistic screeching

Why are manlets always BTFOing pol?
Are IQ and height inversely proportional?

You cant spell Destiny without "tiny"

he's a smart dude but has been chugging the lefty koolaid hardcore for the past couple of years. he applies hyper-intense scrutiny to every right-wing claim and usually accepts left-wing claims either immediately or without much further investigation.
he ususally debates people with IQs two standard deviations (or more) below his own who are too stupid to effectively argue against his partisan talking points even when they're really weak
he has an army of dickriders who will declare him the winner no matter what and promote his shit for free, and they continue to post about him here as if he's cicero reborn. they've turned his subreddit into gamerghazi 2.0, and it's a great place to go if you want to see shit tier lefty circlejerk memes.

I cant really say he has lost a debate. From what i have seen. Can anyone give me a debate he lost in?

He should take his self-promotion elsewhere.

Not really, BESTiny doesn't lose.

/thread

well he usually debates people that have large followings. If the right wing leaders are 2 standard deviations below him then shouldnt it be best that he shows the flaw in their logic?

also can you give a link where you think that he lost a debate?

test

Nobody wins "debates", so he must lose every one.

Dyspraxia/10

"Mommy can we go get some ice cream later?"

>he's a smart dude but has been chugging the lefty koolaid hardcore for the past couple of years

What's wrong with that? He can successfully beat everyone on the right wing that "koolaid".

When someone is left stunned and unable to formulate a good counter agument to speech, it's safe to say that person lost.

OK SERIOUS QUESTION: why the fuck are there glamour shots of this guy floating around online? What is the deal with the dark, brooding photography of this nerd?

Dude is way ahead oh his time, quite easily one of the greatest minds of our generation. He repeatedly uses logic and well researched facts to debunk his opponents while ensuring that his point of view comes across clear in the mind of his fans and adversaries. This guy is like a scholar; always searching for the truth and always pushing the limits of social acceptability (when necessary) to ensure the optimal outcome. Not to mention that Steven does not stray from well established adversaries; he is confident in his positions and accepts the alternative position. too bad it never sticks as he is able to dissect it, find its weaknesses, and discard it. Definitely recommend you take the real redpill and watch him humiliate the alt- right.
And i don't even like Destiny.