We need Anglo-saxon unity right now

we need Anglo-saxon unity right now

Reminder that rape is the only way to make a woman orgasm.

If you've ever made a woman orgasm without raping her, she was faking it.

That Union Jack has autism.

>Anglo
mutts
>Burger flag
56% face
>Leaf
really? Bunch of poo in loos with arabs?
>Australia
abo niggers with Emus and Cassowaries

Sounds like white ethnostate lads. pol's dream come true.

So... a Mutt union?

Red Emu standing by

Poor NZ. Not important enough to make the collage

While I am white, I am not an Angle or a Saxon- those are tribes from the 7th-9th centuries. Lame and inaccurate terms.

anglo-celtic alliance NOW

so you're irish?

>USA
>anglo
lol

100% pure irish no doubt

as a shitskin in an 'Anglo-saxon' country, do i qualify?

hahahhahahaha you saved the thumbnail of that guy's shitty meme

No we dont

We are reforming the Commonwealth?

It's symmetrical, which is an absolute outrage on our jack.
He's referring to the odd design of the flag on the pic.

I never noticed that the 13 stars were arranged like St. Andrew's Cross. I have only ever seen the Betsy Ross flag where they are arranged in a circle.

Anyway I am all for at the very least a CANZUK union. I wouldn't want the US to be a part of it because I wouldn't want to burden you with all the spics and niggers we have. Plus maybe Florida would be overburdened with too many English.

>Americans larping as Anglo-Saxons

Paddy von Gonzalez you are not Anglo in any sense.

Got you famalam

Canada is latin - french gtfo

IDK, I think we'd be better off the way we are. I dislike this over-emphasis on the Empire in British nationalism. French nationalism isn't plagued by this, and all it does is make idiots think that our history was JUST the empire.
Anglo-Americans are the largest group.

It's coming. It's necessary.

Why do tories leap to defend America like a dog leaps to defend his master?

>asks for unity
>doesn't even have the decency to fly the union jack the right way up

Stop talking crap Muhammad

Agreed. Stage 1 is complete - telling the EU to fuck off.

#KnightFarage

Stop supporting the architects of Britain's misery.

You actually think America are the architects of Britain's misery and not our closest ally culturally, linguistically and genetically? Fuck off to Pakistan.

Not only that, there are plenty of Scots, Scotch-Irish, and Irish. I am sure that if you combine them all you get about 30% of the country's population. Then there are other such as the Dutch and Germans, but they're not discernibly different from the Anglo base unless they're Amish.

I've noticed only the pro-shitskin parties in the UK are ever anti-American.

The special relationship is Tory nonsense. It didn't exist during the Suez Crisis, the Falklands war or the troubles. They were on the other side. Genetically I doubt they make up more than thirty percent of the American population! The only reason we are culturally close to America is that we're rapidly Americanising.

bugger off you poofta

No German and Dutch, but who actually identifies anymore as an Angel or Saxon. The pic was unrelated btw.

>no New Zealand

oh yeah, fuck you too you gook cunt.

Ridiculous that Canada and America are considered Anglo-Saxon but New Zealand is routinely ignored.

Fuck you too for Gallipoli, the only way we could forgive you is if you just fucking nuke London.

I've never asked for forgiveness.

The vast majority of deaths in Gallipolli were British. It's an absolute insult to our soldiers how yours are given all the credit and, even worse, how we're given the blame.

So does this mean that the U.K. becomes a secular republic or does this mean that the U.S. becomes a monarchy with an state church?

>10,000

To hear Bruce talk about it you'd have thought millions of Anzacs died.

America is a mixed diverse country, we are not Anglo and never claim to be.

Fucking tell me about it. The percentage of the soldiers of the British contingent that died is higher too!

If you primarily use English, you're at least Anglophone. Also, anti-Anglos shouldn't post here, user.

>hrr durr why did 3% of the NZ military die in less than 8 months even though we didn't give them enough time for planning, gave them bad equipment and when they were dying from infection they were sent into the fire of the turkish while we sat back drinking tea

>omg it's no our fault guys!!!

You actually took out a fair amount of T*rks. I also wasn't aware that most of the deaths were British rather than ANZAC.

Speaking a language does not determine blood.

desu given population that was MESSY for them
it's more grim the way we gave them up (after all that) for germanys sake c.1970

The british govt is the greatest enemy of the anglo - runner up american govt

To pretend that other whites besides hispandexes haven't been absorbed into the broader Anglo-American culture is just deluded.

>moving the goalposts
It's O.K. to be Anglo.

>Anglo
>Mutts
You don't actually know what a mutt is, do you? If thats a mutt then everybody on earth almost is a mutt.

>while we sat back drinking tea
More British soldiers died in Gallipolli and more died in the entire war too. My great grandfather died in Belgium. Quit portraying our soldiers as lazy - they sacrificed more than yours.
All your criticisms can be made by British soldiers too.
Yes, because the retarded media sucks Aussie cock and retards like that Maori CUNT! always want an excuse to complain.

It's just fine to be Anglo. It's another to resort to literal "we wuz kangs" mentality.

My great grandfather got gassed by jerry
To think I carry that in my genes :/

They have destroyed europe and white chances in the WWII. Now we are all fucked up.

Also, FUCK OFF
you're literally the reason our kin, our brothers, want nothing to do with us!
They bled and died for us. They considered us their motherland.

You know you want a good Christian monarchy, it's not like they have any practical influence.

what is per capita

I didn't say that your army was lazy, I'm saying that you fucked up in Gallipoli.

You cunts had a lot of balls elsewere

Stop sucking their cock. Aussies and Kiwis want nothing to do with us; you defending them blindly doesn't impress them at all. They still hate you and will spit in your face and call you a "Pommie cunt" if you go over there.
I'm defending our soldiers, who that prick portrays as lazy cowards. He says we sacrificed them for us when more of us died.

I wonder who's behind this post.

>too smart to be kangz

I don't care what you say. Or what they say.
We are KIN. Blood runs deeper than water.
It makes me fucking sick the way Brits have been treated by the British govt. And I won't defend it.

If I'm primarily of German ancestry from the midwest can I still larp in these threads as an Anglo?

An Englishman you cunt. I said great.

Love how all the flags have a story to go along with them.
>Except Canadia: It's just a fucking leaf.

We'll spit on your face, not 0.0376% of yours died in gallipoli not 3% cunt

A higher percentage of the British force died in Gallipolli, if you want to talk about proportion. A Scot could complain that they were over-represented in casualties too.
We clearly did fuck up since too many of our soldiers died so they can later on be accused of being cowards who offered ANZACs up to die by little snots like you.

The other Americans do it.

Anglo-Saxon America is a myth.

>christian monarchy
That rules out Roman Catholicism, then. You know how early Spain signed onto the sodomite "marriage" agenda, lad?

>We never called you cowards
we said
You.
Fucked.
Up.

Great to see nothing has changed since the 1760s
England still hates her loyal colonies

Only if you pledge allegiance to Her Majesty.

How many other theatres did New Zealanders fight in? In the entire war, a higher percentage of Brits died than New Zealanders. When considering the wider context, you're complaining for fuck all.
1.91% to 2.23% of Brits died in WWI, while 1.52% to 1.64% of New Zealanders died.

Scots, Irish and Welsh are not anglo-saxon, take us out please

You said we sat back and drink tea.
Only when they spit on our veterans.

If your great grandfather got sent to get gassed, Jerry must have had a reason.

We did..
Well, Churchill's drunken arse did. And every successive govt since, I still love you Child Of Britain (same as I.)

Is anyone Anglo-Saxon? Even brits have Roman, Norse, Celtic, and maybe older lineages, in addition to Anglo-Saxon.

Who the fuck even are you? Did a maori rape your Mum?

The average Englishman is only about 30% Anglo-Saxon, the rest being native Celtic predominantly.

Did a Maori suck your cock? I can see you're returning the favour.

How do you feel about folks from Cornwall or Devon?

The anglo can go fuck itself, Canada's going down first.

doxxed

>anglo-saxon
>not normans

I'm talking about the commanders not the general soldiers, the rifleman and shit were sick cunts but the leaders were tea drinking fuckwits

My wife is English (Yorkshire) and I'm American. She hasn't lived there since the late 90's. She has expressed interest in going back. Would it be worth it in your opinion?

Okay, you've yet to address this: which blows your complaints out of the water basically.
If you're just talking about the commanders, how do you justify your hatred towards the entire British nation because of Gallipoli?

That's a good pic. Mind if I save it?

Yes, most of England is a great place to live.

B-but muh ancestors were french.

Because I'm not really thinking things threw

I'm a fucking retard, ignore me.

come at me lad

For longer than anyone can remember, these 5 nations have been together at the very fucking top. There is something about Anglo culture, language, and blood, that keeps us on top.

I still consider England to be my ancestral homeland, though it’s been nearly 400 years since my ancestors first set foot on American soil, my blood is still primarily Anglo, as is the heart it pumps through.

It pains me to see Trudeau make a mockery of Canadian politics, or to see the may invite more shitskins, even after losing London. These things pain me the same as when I see a city rich in American history, like New York, Boston, New Orleans, completely taken by poverty stricken niggers and spics.

I don’t go into “Britain hate threads” to laugh at the brits, I go into those threads to strengthen my resolve.

Through all our veins flows the blood of conquerors, and in our hearts rests a lion.

Yorkshire is Gods country, yes.
As long as we're not talking a southern city. That's allahs country.