How high is your power level?

How high is your power level?.

Do you hide it?.

>facebook
???

I read VNs in japanese but don't have any japanese goods in my house.

Not having a facebook is like not having a phone. You don’t really need it, but it’s really weird when you don’t have it. But its cool to stay off the grid.

Is facebook still a thing? The last time I used my was in 2013 or so.

A good amount.
And yes, I do hide it, as I find people who scream it from the rooftops to be annoying.

It's stupid. I don't have one and don't want one. And I'm certain most of Sup Forums feels the same.

It's gotten worse.

>having a phone
Smart phones are literally cancer and need to be destroyed.
Brick phones are pretty cool though.

How do you rate power level anyway ? Does someone who watches obscure OVAs from the 90s have a higher powerlevel than someone who reads mainstream VNs and LNs ?

Number of stuff read and watched combined with breath of well-rounded erudition of otaku related media both popular and obscure.

i guess? Normies my age are pretty acquainted with at least a few anime, nobody has seen my figure collection though.

>Normies
Oh the irony.

You've never used a smartphone in your life huh?

You want I should call them niwaka?

Fuck off normalfag.

I don't particularly hide it but i don't show it off either.

nah son, nah

I have and it's fucking gay.

fuck off cancer

Get a high-end android smartphone
>cancer
You sound like a child.

What for?

>dude otacool lmaooo

fuck off

I only watch seasonal stuff like Konosuba or read manga/VNs. I got no merch either so my power level is zero. My friends dont notice anything

The only time I talked about anime was after a drinking game when we tried to figure out wath to watch. It didnt matter because we were all wasted

I literally only read LN's I also have like 6 giant boxes of manga that I keep in the closet because I phased out of the manga "phase" and started reading LN's, which are better by the way. I still don't know what to do with them because I want to get rid of them, but I have no clue if goodwill will take them.