Two decades and still the best girl

>girl

I know its you moot; please come back.

She really just needs a hug.

>Asuka
>best
>girl
good one op

Asuka is best girl if you don't self-insert as Shinji, which I know is hard for most of you.

>autistic clone of some kids mom with the soul of a god, never shows emotion and stares like she's having vietnam flashbacks all the time
>near 30 year old roastie that wants to fuck her dad and tries forget her problems by filling her holes with dong
>cute angry read head that is mean to everyone to try hide her abandonment issues, inability to connect with anyone but she just wants someone to cuddle with

Even then, what better option does he have? It's either Asuka, a clone of his mom or a 29 year old.

If she was so best how come no one gave a shit about her?

>Asuka
>Not trying to fill her holes with surrogate daddy cock.
Pathetic that you try to excues her shitty asshole personality as just 'cute angry redhead' She nearly got one of her partners killed and basically was shitting on his likely grave, fuck that bitch.

>Even then, what better option does he have?
Dying alone? Finding some other girl? All of them are out of his league and don't deserve to spend their lives with a sperg like Shinji. NGE isn't a romance.
I'd sooner pair Asuka with Toji than condemn her to Shinji

>>Not trying to fill her holes with surrogate daddy cock.
>implying that's a bad thing
Electra complexes are patrician. Oedipus complexes are shit tier.

>Asuka with Toji than condemn her to Shinji
EOE deleted scenes showed that didnt work, Asuka left instrumentality because shinji wasnt there.

Sorry but Anno likes em together.

If anything Shinji's a better catch than the girls. Asuka is a cunt and deserves to die alone. Rei is too socially stunted and basically internalized she'll die alone. Shinji's is polite, and industrious, and it seems some of the girls in their class even liked him.

nope, you're just a pedo.

>Asuka is a cunt and deserves to die alone
she is just a teenager with issues dude and that needs a hug, it's not like those cant be solved.

We never saw Asuka's instrumentality. This is a common misconception in the fanbase. Every single character inside Shinji's instrumentality is a Rei clone borrowing people's memories to interact with him. The entire thing is Shinji's personal experience.
Asuka's reasons for reconstructing herself are unknown and that's why the ending is so open. Thinking otherwise is unbecoming of the narrative's final act. It's to the viewer to imagine where, why, when, and how. That was the point.

yeah right, go on believing all she needs is a hug, and that once she gets that all her shitty behaviors and personality will be washed away and excused.

Evangelion is not a romance and shippers are cancerous speed watchers who've probably only seen EoE about 10 times, instead of the required 50 to be able to talk about it with any sort of weight behind your words.
Asuka is a college graduate and captain in the German Airforce.

>Kaji
>with Asuka
Lies, Kaji already has his one true love
watermelon

>Asuka is a college graduate and captain in the German Airforce.
And none of that makes her a decent human being or a good partner.

Misato's watermelons you mean?

>We never saw Asuka's instrumentality.
>missing the point this much

In the deleted scenes of EOE we take a pic an instrumentality and we see Asuka going out of it cause there is no shinji.

Yes EOE only shows Shinji doing retrospective before going instrumentality.

>Asuka's reasons for reconstructing herself are unknown
Watch the deleted scenes.

But yes, you can also make up your own version but in the end Shinji and Asuka get to fuck and have babies.

>Evangelion is not a romance
who the fuck says it is? It has romance in it tought.

I think you need to get laid user, being a level 30 sorcerer is not that cool.

You do understand what deleted scenes are, no?
The fact that every single character kept switching back and forth into Rei wasn't a tip-off?

The scenes never show that at all.
They just show her fucking Touji

Those are his second love, not the first.

moot doesn't exist, stop deluding yourselves

>Sorry but Anno likes em together.
Then why did he delete all their scenes in Rebuild to pair Shinji with Rei and Kaworu?

He might be wrong about Asuka and Shinji having any sort of romantic ending. but the deleted scene wasn't deleted because it conflicted with the rest of EoE but because it killed the flow of the movie.

Nope, he states he rather die with Misato's melons. His other melons were the second love.

Thanks for visiting the thread Anno.

>to pair Shinji with Rei and Kaworu?
What Rei?

To give Asuka a reason to grind an axe after fifteen years. She's pining after him and the first thing out of his mouth is Rei?

Kaji doesn't love Asuka but Asuka loves Kaji.
It sorta compares to Gendo and Rei-01, except not as warped.

They had to remove both from Rebuild because of self-inserting waifufags.

Who is Emilia ?

Shinji is more interested in any Rei than he is with Asuka in Rebuild.

Anno doesn't seem to like her much anymore.

30 yo pining for some kid she knew a couple of weeks 15 years ago even though she conceded to Rei in this continuity? Yeah right. She's just blames him for fucking up the world like everybody else

Asuka has been scissoring with Mari for fifteen years.

This.

No.

Reminder that the manga is objectively better and anyone who says otherwise is a waifufag or a nostalgiafag.

Silver haired character who doesn't really do anything to earn the MCs love but does anyway because the author deems it so? Kaworu is Emila.

>Even then, what better option does he have?
From the beginning he only ever had one option, the only person he genuinely loved and wanted to be with.

>Mari is genderbent Kaji

I wonder how that makes faggots feel?

Even Mari teases her about it. Asuka loves and hates Shinji and she hates herself over it too.

Asuka is the best if you DO self-insert as Shinji.

Isn't Mari like 60-70 now? She is way older than Misato since she was 16 when Gendo and Yui were in college.

Mari teases and Asuka rejects the idea all together, her actions in literally trying to kill him later on it prove it.

Get over it shipper, you're gonna burst into tears when 4.0 shows Asuka getting it on with Mari like they planned since 2.0.

Who gives a shit what Jar Jar thinks? She knows nothing.

Makes no sense, Shinji considers Asuka worst girl and keeps trying to kill her.

Not really. Living with a scantily clad girl that is hopelessly infatuated with another man is a living hell. Especially when the other scantily clad roommate you have is fucking the same guy.

If EoE proved anything is that Kaworu is a much more messy eater. He wouldn't bite off Asuka's face that slowly.

>Asuka is the best if you DO self-insert as Shinji

Shinji should have just seduced Kaji

>Wants Asuka to be a pedophile
Probably the same user as here too

Dick tears, sure

I don't have a dog in this hunt, just telling you what I see.

>Asuka x Shinji shippers
Seeing them getting consistently BTFO is glorious.

I hope all shippers get wrecked in final though.

Canonically she wants his dick in that scene

I bet you were saying that since 2.0.
Guess all those scenes of Shinji obsessing over the albinos broke your sanity.

I seem to be among the minority that loves Asuka, but hates her with Shinji.
I also love Saber, but hate her with Shirou.

I think that means I'm less of a faggot than most of you faggots.

More Kaworu playing with his food pics pls. I don't have nearly enough of them.

Shinji doesn't have a dick.

nor balls which is why she didn't get it.

Why would I comment on events that happened in 3.0 before I saw them?

You're awfully dedicated in your Asuka hate, you're not from Norway are you, by any chance?

why are their doujins so good

>when you just wanted to have some slow , reasonable discussion about the show and EoE but then people start talking about the Rebuild's you haven't seen and endlessly shitpost and yell

why do i even come here

kill yourself fucking cocksucker

I love Asuka, far more than you.
I actually see her as a character, not shipping fuel to validate my dick.

this is what I'm talking about

>not shipping the canon couple

She wants to be an "adult" but would definitely sperg out if Shinji actually tried anything. She's all talk, that's why she chickens out with the mixer thing.
I don't understand how people can claim to like a character but not know the first thing about the actual character.

You are Norway-kun, aren't you?

But I do ship Kawoshin

If Asuka was attracted to Shinji (a girl), that means she's canonically a lesbian

Soft Pink wins again!

>not reading the manga
Literally

Hands are important. Shinji and Asuka are important. Why can't you just let them be friends?

>I don't understand how people can claim to like a character but not know the first thing about the actual character.
That's asukafags for you. They don't like the girl actually portrayed. they like the version in their heads that will become putty in their hands if they could just hug her.

Gloomy homo please

Don't you have a head to lose

>Now that you're seasoned, this way is the oven...

2013 Saboten Con.
YM = Yuko Miyamura (Asuka's seiyuu) TG = Tiffany Grant (Asuka's voice actor)

>Q: Does Asuka really like Shinji?
>TG: Are you stupid?
>YM: No.

Yeah it would be some pretty spergy shit if Shinji made a move, doesn't change the fact that she wanted him to make a move

>She's all talk, that's why she chickens out with the mixer thing.
The kissing scene shows otherwise, wanted him to first engage the kiss. When he failed to do so she held his nose and hoped that he would hold or caress her instead of standing there like a baka.

She wanted him to make a move solely so she could feel wanted and loved.

Anyone would do. But as soon as he entered that room she'd kick his ass.

Asuka would act the same way if Kensuke or Toji was living with her instead.

>mixer thing
???

Not at all, she was angry because not even Shinji would hold her.
If even someone so below her league like Shinji won't hold her, why would anyone else?
She's not good enough for anyone, that's why mama left her.

This is what she thinks. You don't understand Asuka.
She never loved Shinji and she never will. He was just another boytoy to use to try and fill her holes.

That's what they said about Sasuke and Sakura

: ^ 3

I may lose my head, but I always win the Shinjibowl.

Enjoy the screencaps from multiple route spinoff games, because that's all you'll ever get.

Not out of love or anything. And I don't think she actually wanted to be fucked. She knew he wouldn't do shit and merely wanted to feel like an adult. Like
>Haha look at me
>I know what sex is
>I'm so cool and sexually active
>Bet you could be sexually active like me, Shinji?
She knows his personality and is trying to push herself up by pushing him down. Prove that she's more mature, in a way that comes off very immature. Classic teenage behavior.

It's astounding that adult nip males could grasp a 14 year-old girl's mental gymnastics so well. I knew bitches like that. Always touching your thigh and pretending to be all slutty, but as soon as you whip your dick out they tell the teacher.

>She wanted him to make a move
>so she could feel wanted and loved.

Yeah no shit that's the point of a relationship to feel loved and wanted.

>Asuka would act the same way if Kensuke or Toji was living with her instead.

If as you say she just wanted attention she could have picked any one of the boys that sent her love-letters

She didn't

So you cancerous fags are Narutards too? Makes sense.

Asuka is just as bad as Sakura.

Kissing isn't sex you autist. A teenage girl kissing a spineless nu-male to see what it's like, and a teenage girl fucking a spineless nu-male to see what it's like, are two vastly different things.

they also show that shit is not gonna last and they are doing it just for shits and giggles. Shinji speaks to her and next thing we now she leaves insturmentality.

>objectively better
utter mistake, it completely misses the point.