Anime-only fag here. I want to get into reading manga, but having to constantly zoom in and out on my phone is a pain...

Anime-only fag here. I want to get into reading manga, but having to constantly zoom in and out on my phone is a pain, and I can't really take my desktop with me to the couch or on the bus. What do you guys read manga on? I'm thinking of getting a cheap tablet or a chromebook.

phone is literally the best way to read manga

I use MS Paint

i print my manga, then I go to the stationary shop near my house and ask them for a nice binding, this way a volume costs about 1,20€ it's slightly bigger than your regolar tankobon so it's really comfortable to read

i use an ipad with a comic reader, you just put the zip inside and you can read it. I suggest Comics Storm and Chunky

I copy them by hand onto a hand-bound book, like any true monk.

I'm sure you're being facetious, but that actually sounds really comfy desu

>I'm thinking of getting a cheap tablet or a chromebook.
then why ask
if you can't use a pc and a phone is too small then a tablet is the only thing you can use

Do you doodle in the margins? That'll be everyone's favorite part, in 800 years.

Kindle Paperwhite 3

Wouldn't it end up costing more since you'll have to be constantly buying ink?

Of course.

Yeah, probably. Alternatively if you are a wageslave you could just print shit at work

not really if you use a laser printer, also you can print some pages at work or school and most manga don't get licensed in my country

Then you would just get in trouble for using up all their ink.

Only if you're caught

They'd figure it out eventually.

I use a cheap table. It's pretty great to read manga.

Do some search a quality but cheap tablet user.

It's worth it

There is an user that actually does that

Pic related

There is another user who prints manga, puts it in a folder and then puts it in the public school's library where he works for the kids to read.

Not if it was at any of the places I've worked at. Just make sure the front doesn't come out facing the top in the printer tray

That's kind of cute

I buy them

>open network log
>filled with you requesting thousands of print jobs

Use a usb stick... what kind of a retards going to use their computer to send the jobs?

this, kindle is perfect for manga

Also MC = best girl

Tablets are only good for manga