youtu.be/as_BbcXqecU
>Pres Trump @RNC meet (cutoff) 2/1/18
youtu.be/my0WPWgeQxI
>Pres Trump @GOP retreat 2/1/18
youtu.be/daB8VkLTwsc

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

missionlocal.org/2018/01/ice-raid-false-alarms-throw-sf-mission-community-into-panic/
washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2018/02/02/in-a-tough-sports-town-baptisms-and-bible-studies-fuel-many-of-the-eagles-stars/?utm_term=.606348d2ce97
nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2018/01/torrey_smith_wont_visit_white_house_president_dona.html
theblaze.com/news/2018/02/01/philadelphia-eagles-quarterback-nick-foles-wants-to-become-a-pastor-when-his-playing-career-is-over
youtu.be/VdzsxEKwCHc
pix11.com/2016/04/28/brooklyn-pizzeria-creates-pizza-served-in-box-made-of-pizza/
mega.nz/#F!qVBBDRyY!APxe9SiUfbfVZBZgHW8hyA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGA

I'll just leave this here.

>Iwo Jima MoH winner doing the toss
You might say he's a... Patriot.

>Patriots already won the coin toss

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Who is singing the national anthem this game?

REEEEEE RUSSIA HACKED THE COIN TOSS

CASH ME OUT

>those thighs

very curious that no one seems to care that a foreign MI-6 British Spy meddled in the 2016 election.

These gotta be at least one cringy oversexualized ad. Maybe some aging actress you kinda remember sluting around in a catsuit lusting over some shitty snack food.

niggerball time!

I’m rooting for a great game.

Many sanctuary cities have organizations that aid and abet illegal immigrants. By having rapid response teams that alert illegals and act on tips of impending ICE and Customs and Border Patrol raids, they encourage and promote criminal activity.

RIGHT WING DESSERT (icing) SQUADS
This ‘icing’ operation is intended to disrupt if not outright stop their ability to spread their subversion. This will be done through wasting their resources. This also has the potential to shut them down entirely if they overstep and commit a crime themselves such as obstruction of justice.
>False raid reports will make these organizations waste time, manpower, and money chasing nothing.
>There is no way for any of these organizations to know the veracity of the tips.
>Creates a panic in the illegal communities.
>The loss of feeling safe might be enough to send the illegal immigrants packing on their own.

In addition to this, the news could be gold. The leftists who are beyond reasoning with will see it as white supremacy in action, racism, blah blah blah who cares, but anyone on the fence will see the stuff like posting security (as if they can or will do anything about it) as absurd. Robbing them of yet another subversive tool is the best way to put them down.

Add to the hotline list in pic related if you have new numbers.

Proof of concept: >missionlocal.org/2018/01/ice-raid-false-alarms-throw-sf-mission-community-into-panic/

You are, user.

Best of luck

>coin doesn't flip but just goes straight
Niggers are going to claim that the old marine is a white supremacist cheating for the Pats.

I’ve seen more homosexuals, Non Whites, and racemixing in media then I have in real life.

How many >muh womyn comercials are we expecting tonight?

Use your knowledge of your area for target selection. Report places where illegals are likely to gather such as hispanic churches, certain schools, suspect businesses, advocacy group meetings, protests, etc. Note that many of these places are not ones that ICE or CBP is legally able to enter, but they do wait outside and surveil sites. It is best if you know for a fact that there are illegals there. Make it believable and name one of the agencies involved in enforcement of immigration law (ICE or CBP) in your tip. As in "I heard a guy at school say his dad reported some of my undocumented classmates to Customs" or that "an associate who is a cop mentioned knowledge of a impending ICE raid on February whatever after church". The less time they have to act, the more likely they are to rush in and make mistakes. Whatever story you want to back it with, just make it reasonably believable.

Save any correspondence or record if able to catch them in any potential illegal activity. Feel free to report the organizations themselves to law enforcement if you come up with any evidence. God speed anons.

Some nog?

PATS GOT THIS! AWOOO!!!!

Please no. I remember butchering the song at a JROTC award ceremony, and I vowed to never sing in public again

RELEASE THE FUCKING UFO FILES TRUMP!!

The Eagles are the choice of every non racist progressive. You guys are non racist right?

>release of classified info that was declassified through a lawful process has entire nation ree'ing how Nunes is leaking classified data.
>same media prints classified info leaked to them by anonymous sources who are pursuing secret agendas about which they know nothing

rmyt

Kneeling for the anthem is showing respect for the veterans who died for your right to kneel for the anthem

>dat dinosaur when it come out of the dark tunnel
Reminds me of le creature

The Eternal Anglo can only be dealt with by letting its terrible government kill it.

Dems have been pushing for war with Russia ever since Trump was elected, but as soon as he even suggests that we should dust off the nukes and keep a few aimed at China and Russia just in case, Dems are suddenly flipping out and defending Russia?

Lads: When doing side ribs in the oven (no barbeque) Wire rack or just let the ribs sit on the aluminium foil?

>PA
>Red

>MA
>Blue af

I love america
>sportsball big game
>free tendies all night long

It doesn't get better than this.

> Jurassic park theme song is still epic
> New Movie blows

Such is life

MEDAL OF HONOR VETS AT THE SUPER BOWL
KNEELERS BTFO

Not it isn't. Standing is. They aren't a pawn for your political gain.

What happened to boycotting the NFL for the kneeling stuff? Do amerimutts find it too hard to not watch their black bulls in action?

New Jurassic World looks terrible and I’m a meme man fan.

washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2018/02/02/in-a-tough-sports-town-baptisms-and-bible-studies-fuel-many-of-the-eagles-stars/?utm_term=.606348d2ce97

You might want to check Tom Brady's hippy shackra before you start spouting shit.

They are hypocrites with no real guiding morals or ideals, they just want to 'resist' Trump and that means being edgy little faggots who oppose anything he's willing to do.

gib tendies!

kiketube is shutting down superbowl streams lol

any way for a non american to watch this?

What is poll eating tonight?

I’m eating the only approved type of pizza for real patriots

Australian share market is heavily down today after the Trump Slump last Friday

>You guys are non racist right?
I'm gonna make Dylann Roof look like Jane fucking Fonda

Joe Namath is the most overrated player of all time

The Dow is down 1500 points

I LOVE watching my BASED black bulls dominating the field and I LOVE watching all the wet reactions from all the white female fans

fruits and veggies

Have something catch the juices

It's the merrit that counts. America is about trying your best.

Papa John's sold us for 30 pieces of silver

nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2018/01/torrey_smith_wont_visit_white_house_president_dona.html

That's a good looking tomato pie

I had chicken alfredo with rigatoni pasta

that's not pizza with little pizzas on top

Just find a group of black men in the street huddled together and having a conversation that lasts an hour and you'll get the whole handegg experience

IMPEACH

Good. Wish it would crash and bankers suicide

From its ATH

Being a pawn kinda is what a soldier is. Like literally their job

theblaze.com/news/2018/02/01/philadelphia-eagles-quarterback-nick-foles-wants-to-become-a-pastor-when-his-playing-career-is-over

Too bad most of the fans are middle aged men. Unless your gay

Markets aren't even open on weekends you mongol-kike POS

little smokies and cheese. ima get fat. I don't care.

it isn't even open yet Pekka

I'm not even going to refer to them as the "media" anymore. They're just state mouthpieces, they're not even pretending otherwise at this point

LET'S GO PATRIOTS!

Their daughters don't mind. Masturbating to them slack jawed at big black athletes right now

>the most based guy in Trump's cabinet is a Southern California jew from a liberal family

are you ready for the asinine commercials?

>d00d BUD LITE LMAO - IT'S NOT GAY TO DRINK LIGHT BEER
>epiccc DEWRITOS COMMERICAL
>DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGGTH

>Touchdoooooooooowwwwwwwnnnn!

Yeah but the (You) exchange clearly is

Niggers don't get money from streams, smelly dumb memeflag scum.

>working on thin crust recipe just so I can get small enough pizzas to use as pizza toppings
Getting the structural integrity right is a pain in the ass

>MUH WOMYN

>Trump hosting a Super Bowl party
If the players kneel, will he turn off the game?

Should have clarified it's already on a baking tray

Anyone else watching sports sports sports.
youtu.be/VdzsxEKwCHc

I know where I'm going next time I'm in NYC
pix11.com/2016/04/28/brooklyn-pizzeria-creates-pizza-served-in-box-made-of-pizza/

They didn't kneel

If there isn't a damn happening before this shit show is over I will be very upset

No troll, my friend sticks toothpicks in them both sides, so they are aerated and also sit off the pan if all you have is an oven. Like stilts.

Is it worth tuning into?

Post your awoos

So you prefer to watch your bulls in stream form then huh? Now that's sticking to principles.

Lots of primo quality black cocks out on the field tonight. Lot of white women happy

Ok enough I should stop responding ;

It's already tomorrow in Australia

A swarm of hornets was just released into crowd! Happening now fuck yes

>Eagles win, liberals and leftists all over twitter start gushing
>Trump fires Mueller

Sounds like you need an air-fryer

What about Ben Carson. No one hates niggers like he does

I did because why not. Iggles are playing pretty good for now

>mega.nz/#F!qVBBDRyY!APxe9SiUfbfVZBZgHW8hyA

>Dont forget to watch the latest capeshit.