Democrats managed to make spying on their political opponents using unproven documents they made up not a big deal

>Democrats managed to make spying on their political opponents using unproven documents they made up not a big deal
>Specifically, not a big deal because they didn't corrupt EVERY investigation so it's ok for them to cheat on this one

I can't believe they got away with it. How is anyone not rebutting this? Is it just leftist media all the way down?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/1999/05/11/world/clinton-approves-technology-transfer-to-china.html
washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/special/campfin/stories/satellite120598.htm
washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-foundation-scandal-echoes-clinton-china-controversy-from-1998/article/2600931
washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/special/campfin/stories/satellite123198.htm
washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/special/campfin/stories/vector123098.htm
washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/special/missile/keystories.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Holy shit, a decent thread. I'm in

omg hillary and obama are going to jail for sure this time

The United States is irreparable, we are going the way of the Roman republic

It seems the response from the right has been wrong. Instead of arguing with them, the approach should be to agree with them. Sure! It was no big deal! Now that trump, (literally Hitler) is in charge I’m sure you won’t mind if he does the exact same thing! Especially with mid terms approaching.

It’s because the entire media is far left, and are run by the same people who fund democrats. And they’ve succeeded in making a large percentage( liberals) of the population brainwashed to the point that they can see and experience the truth and never admit it. They will always ignore what doesn’t fit into their ideology, no matter how important it may be.

They aren't going to get away with it. The memo release, along with its supporting documents, is the tip of the berg and the DNC, DOJ and FBI are the titanic. They are sunk without a doubt. Who goes to jail? Well, a couple of lower level b-listers, probably. Big names? Maybe. Though most will run or die before justice gets served

Great point. But didn't the field nigger Michelle-my-belle Obama say they take the high road? If so facto, Trump is cruising at 65000'

cry harder faggot

The story is getting slid HEAVILY and successfully, I bet like 70% of the public have either not heard or have dismissed the memo already and it's extremely compromising

WE NEED DIRT ON RON (((REINSTEIN)))

back to infowars alex, you screeching fat fuck

your boi DuhNald is going to prison

Have you been online today? They arnt getting away with shit! Msm is not covering it but are guys are coming out of the woodwork online.

>if so facto

low information fox news viewer detected

I am just going to start ignoring meme flag spam threads. This topic is covered over and over by those not hiding behind meme flags. KYS OP.

>memeflag

show us your russkie red white and blue, boris. everyone knows the memo was a dud, that's why you can't get it to trend in the news cycle. it was discarded offhand as the garbage that it is

Q predicted this

You have to understand that you are expecting both the establishment left AND right to go down over this. It wasn't just the DNC, and the deep state isn't just DNC shills that were colluding to spy on Trump campaign. You really think they are going to go down that easy? Are you know curious why the Rhinos and cuckservatives are also playing damage control on this one?

Even if it WAS just the liberals, they control the media in the first place. Vast majority of people don't know or care, and partisans on the left simply don't care or think it is justified because FUCK DRAMPF. So what do we have left, a small group of libertarians and actual conservatives who are outraged? we are the outliers. You expected too much from this. The best we can hope for is that moderates will disavow the DNC, which is just what we could hope for with lowered taxes. We just want to convince more working class whites to our side, because you aren't going to destroy the entire establishment with something like this. Even if it is objectively as bad as a watergate, you don't have the media capabilities to spread outrage. A few non-neocons on Fox news and the alternative media is not enough at this point.

How about you massive faggots go out and P R O T E S T?

do you mean rosenstein, you mouthbreathing retard?

the same rosenstein who shat all over bill clinton at the behest of kenneth star? its amazing how you shills keep telling us stand up republican icons from our past, who did God's good work, have always been the hidden hand behind the scene?

this is why everyone knows you are shills

Maybe it is time to start looking for a solution that doesnt involve government?

The huwheel of justice grinds slowly, but it grinds fine.

>something just happened
No, this has 10000% been happening for decades and is due to Billyboi, Shitlery, Obongo, (((neocons))), and the Deep State selling us out for decades. It’s the coverup in motion. That’s Mueller’s function. That’s the press function. To cover up their own high treason.
nytimes.com/1999/05/11/world/clinton-approves-technology-transfer-to-china.html
CIA Role in Satellite Case Spurs Probe
>The Justice Department has initiated a criminal probe of the CIA to determine whether the agency obstructed justice when it provided information to Hughes Electronics Corp. about the scope of an ongoing congressional investigation into the transfer of sensitive U.S. space technology to China, according to senior federal government officials.
>High-ranking CIA officials, including the agency's general counsel, have agreed to testify next week before a federal grand jury in Washington about information provided earlier this year to Hughes, which has supplied the CIA with satellites and sophisticated communications equipment for decades.
washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/special/campfin/stories/satellite120598.htm
washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-foundation-scandal-echoes-clinton-china-controversy-from-1998/article/2600931
washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/special/campfin/stories/satellite123198.htm
washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/special/campfin/stories/vector123098.htm
washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/special/missile/keystories.htm

Found the communist. Bananas forever in ears.

no it was papa bear rushbo

Googling memo gives all bad rebuttals, twitter was making fun of it, Sup Forums has halfway forgotten about it, reddit doesn't even acknowledge it, etc. Looks on the downturn to me, especially for such an open and shut case

Also I removed the memeflag, I forgot it

protesting doesn't work, even when you have the entire media establishment to push your narrative like the left has.

Do you really think protesting is a good idea when the entire media will be actively subverting the protest? It'll be about as good as Charlottesville was at convincing mainstream America to side with us.

>signed, your friends at sheitbart.cum

here in kansas, we hang commies. you sure you aren't some uppity nigger from new york city?

>Willfully ignorant about government corruption
>says Fox News viewers are low info

how DARE you question the FBI?!

how DARE you doubt the integrity of our sacred justice system? you're doing EXACTLY what the russians want.

nice proxy boris, your feeble attempts at projection are infantile at best.

learn how to speak american english if you want to be taken seriously here. if so facto isn't even close to being a typo, so go fuck yourself, cupcake

Don't have cable or satellite TV, sorry.

so says the coward hiding behind a memeflag

well your internet must be broken too, otherwise you wouldn't miss a simple phrase like ipso facto

either you are stupid, or a shill, either way, you aren't welcome here

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or just retarded.

This. Don't believe the hype. Normies do know and the hysterical cover-up attempts are just helping spread the news. Anybody with a basic knowledge of law and civics isn't going to be fooled and adults over 35 still care about that shit a lot. The republicans in Congress are going to be encouraged to pursue this further based on the memo uncovering at least some obvious crimes, and the issue is a home run leading into midterms since every Democrat will rally behind the criminals against all good moral sense. Trump is teaching them how to win.

Fuck yeah user. I'm just south of you and we have trees if you need one for that there hangin'

go out and test the rope for me, it's okay republicans are immortal, you'll be just fine

Obvious sarcasm.

Too fucking windy today.

...the memo is only an internal communication between Republican congressmen; it’s not a sworn testimony or legal transcript or anything legally binding.
It’s basically just some Republican ideas about what happened.
Republican Congressman Thomas Massie: “who made the decision to withhold evidence of FISA abuse until after Congress voted to renew FISA program?”

does anyone get it yet.
it's not about national security.
it's about partisan politics with a new party, the trump party, created from the self-splintered GOP.
kek the fuck out!

stop talking to me nigger

No.

Never have I liked sunflowers till you showed up
Fucking gayhawk

Are you Jewish, or just a woman?

>Democrats spy on their political opponents using unproven documents they made up.
>NOT a big deal

>newfag doesn't know who he's arguing with

>Russia-directed rage 'foreigner power in muh election'
>Gladly takes documents from British spy and makes it central theme in election

>I can't believe they got away with it.

But they didn't get away with it lol.

Inspector Gen. has been investigating and monitoring the Mueller team and the whole lot of them. That's who caught Strzok and Page txts and fuck know what else he has. McCabe just stepped down because of whatever he found and passed on to Wray. Also interesting that the Flynn case has been halted in the very same week.

A massive fucking shitstorm is coming when he releases his investigation findings in March/April. The ride has only just begun.......

Well we're at the point where there is nothing left to do regarding discussion/propagandizing, everyone knows about the memo and what's in it, the only thing left to do is official action. We've given Trump the political cover to remove Rosenstein and the rest if he wants, ball's in his court.

Be patient. You can be sure things are happening behind the scenes. The right moment will be chosen.

You only think they're getting away with it because left media is telling you it doesn't matter.

>if so fact so

oh boy

Complete silence from 95% of media establishments coupled with deep state control over most institutions

At this point only ICE is loyal completely

Honest question,

How is the DNC using a British spy who worked with Russians to get dirt on Trump not collusion?

WTF
Change the station, seems to me CNN is telling you what you want to hear.

Wow, not like political parties have people earning a salary doing this. Are people so fucking shallow they can't figure out people get paid for exactly this kind of shit.
Yet, Sup Forums does this shit for free, if it fits the collective narrative.
There just made they can't control us, we are the uncontrolled outlier.