Why is this allowed?

Why is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/insider.foxnews.com/amp/article/60078
youtube.com/watch?v=2xx8Z2JFL44
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

jokes on them. the flag was made of asbestos and now they all have mesothelioma.

Why is tilting the flag towards the camera by having the group in the front be lower and the group in the back higher?

>the superbowl is a massive propaganda op
NO SHIT

B

T

F

O

ITS OVER FOR AMERICANS. LEFT WINS. PACK IT UP

Why do people even still watch this shit? I hope the ratings this year tank like Grammys or whatever it was

This is wonderful. It goes to show the arrogance of the NFL and will further destroy them. Yes. Please keep doing this. I want to see the NFL burn.

JEWS ARE TRYING TO START A CIVIL WAR

My sides

Civil war where?

yeah, noticed that right off, and camera never showed Eagles bench

In the united states. they need to stop Trump from draining the swamp.

Yeah I saw that commercial in the preshow about how we have to unite with colored people and muslims and Jews and faggots. So I pissed on the tv. Getting real tired of this shit

snes spotted

Cool. Let them. I want to come over and kill people

So are they kneeling to be Kaepernigger or is it just easier to hold it this way?

FUCK OFF SHILL

Anything that solidifies whites into a single group is good. Who gives a fuck about the flag or NFL.

thats fine, thats like a soyboy genocide and i welcome that.

Wow that's really interesting I hadn't thought about how they are kneeling. Is that normal for them to kneel holding the flag ?

Stop being gay. War is fun

Stop being a gay soy boy. Killing commies is what life's all about

Here's Super Bowl 50 standing

>expecting logic on Sup Forums

>eagles

I think if white Brady can win it will rage the leftist cucks so I will enjoy this superbowl (if we win)

were the grammy ratings that bad? have never watched it but i noticed nobody at my job talking about it.

Need a safe space?

Because we have freedom of expression in this country. Fascists GTFO

you seem to imply with the image that you wouldn't employ the people on top. so clearly freedom of expression has consequences.

OH NO NO NO NO NO
AHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Another angle

They were paid hefty bonuses not to kneel.

This is the part of living in clownworld that's actually worth it. Watching dumb shit like egg ball tear itself apart with extreme virtue signalling and literal nonissues.

I hope this shit keeps getting worse.

These brazen jackasses spit in your face for fun. Ironically, the best part is, every fan the NFL loses, is NEVER coming back. EVER. Once you quit that terrible shit, and start flushing niggerdom and black culture out of your life, it will awaken in you like an overwhelming illumination, at how awful, poisonous and destructive black culture and black society are to a functioning nation.

The NFL is triggering a paradigm shift, as strange as it sounds. Our entire 'American condition' is going to "learn" from this as a collective conscience. The American gestalt will evolve from this. The true terror of black culture and black influence will be revealed for all of its hollow, conceited character. They pillage cities and stage unavoidable national protests on prime time tv, that take national and federal spotlight attention. Soon we will cast the light back on them, and they and their entire cancerous culture will be exposed.

they cant double down out of this one. Its already too late. The numbers have already dropped. They brought 2 full NFL franchises to Los Angeles, and spent untold billions to do so, manipulate tax code, legislation and city/state governments to push their agenda (this happens in all NFL cities though) and its still E.M.P.T.Y.

the 'everyman' is wise to the NFL-jew. And there is NO going back now. They will never be forgiven for this. it was literally taken personally by your average joe-blow, who prior to this, worshipped the NFL and his football idols, only to have them betray him in an unthinkable way. TREASON. and when they werent commiting treason, they lecture and chide whites on socio-political issues, cart out leftist propanda shills to dance and pontificate at Half-time, then run a never ending ESPN tirade about the horror of white culture and white men 24/7, 365. The NFL will never recover, ever. and its tear-jerking beautiful.

They might as well just shit on the flag.

proof?

preach it

BLUMPF BTFO
ALT-RIGHT BTFO
Sup Forums BTFO

I hope it spirals out of control very soon.

*user BTFO's*
good job

google.com/amp/insider.foxnews.com/amp/article/60078

The NFL was always shitty, you just make anything about race as your fetishism.

I know from a while but it never really bothered me.

How the fuck are they the 'whitest team' in the league?

It shouldn't be.

Underrated post

Next year they'll be spitting on it.

Jesus fuckin a. How am I supposed to make it through no fap February with shit like this floating g around insideously giving me chubs constantly

Misbehavior is common in the U.S.. Nothing is Tapu.

jfc this is out of control

people on top love their country, have low crime rates, people on bottom high crime rates, hate their country Literally 2 of them have commited felons

i mean , fuck, try agian?

Depends. Does that expression make the work place hostile for others? If so, how can i hire you?

They just did nigger power salutes instead

>wow so brave

kill yourself.

NFL is gay fight me if you disagree
XFL 2020 is where's it as
>Fuck you

It will, they're losing viewership. This whole debacle is ironically redpilling swathes of normies and it's going to blow up in the NFL's face if it keeps going.
The worst thing that could happen, would be for the kneeling and protests to stop.

reminder if you watch the super bowl you are a nigger lover

The NFL is in kamikaze attack mode; do as much damage as possible but kill yourself in the process.

a c c e l e r a t i o n i s m

>>NFL offered to donate to "social justice organizations favored by players" if they stand
yeah, not really a bonus to the players

Some of the people holding it were standing. Food for thought

>26% drop from last year
>no taylor, no beyonce, no adele
Most of it was rap

I've seen them kneel all the time though, I've been to dozens of games because my brother has season tickets, plus I've seen it at the college level too except it's the cheerleaders holding the flag

I think football teams are pretty big, in comparison to hockey.

Look at the creases on that flag

Anyone find it odd that the one guy with the Nazi flag was never outed but almost everybody else was?

Kek

weird, the people on 1 side are standing, people on the other are kneeling
its almost like they're trying to tilt the flag a certain direction or something
naa its obviously a conspiracy/protest/the jews

Because their biggest stars are white

Hockey is the only reason why Trudeau is still alive.

To anyone questioning if it's some practical reason they're kneeling

I LOVE IT MAGGLE!

They have a white guy.
He's on the left.
That team is basically the KKK now.

Hi, grandpa!

Who care's. This country is pretty much a jew controlled joke at this point. I wouldn't stand for the national ZOG anthem either. The national anthem part is always the cringe bullshit part of a sporting event anyways. The whole stadium should be covered with a lid and then gassed.

>The whole stadium should be covered with a lid and then gassed.

In a way it's nice to see that the distraction of sportsball is being shown for the hollow bullshit it is.
Aldous Huxley talked about the stupefying and palliative quality of sportball.
You take away men's masculinity and force them to project it onto others.
Take away their agency and force them to watch others and pray for the agency of others to triumph.
The tribalism exists, but it's been castrated by ensuring that the males watching it are non-participants.
They are trained to watch.
It's like a symbolic cuckolding.
They're not doing a damned thing and yet they feel elated when someone else achieves something.
This is why I always felt that sports was amusing to a degree, but ultimately unsatisfying.
Why should I watch someone else do some bullshit that I ought to be doing myself?
I'd rather read a book or go outside or better myself in some way.
I hope Americans do the same.

nice edit.

>The whole stadium should be covered with a lid and then gassed.
and nothing of value was lost...

Some would say the disrespect of our nation, flag and the veterans is just as offensive as a swastika.

The national anthem is the last remaining vestige of a people and country which had an identity and values. If you want to take the blackpill and say fuck it all, I don't blame you. Some of us are trying to turn the tide.

Not really, as its not something people tend to play all year round. It hasn't reached bred and circus level.

>veterans
FIghting in ZOG wars gets you respect?

Stand up for the real national anthem. youtube.com/watch?v=2xx8Z2JFL44

To the average Patriot, yes. It does.

disrespecting my nation would indeed be hostile to me. Go back to your commie shithole.

>allowed
>freedom

pick one

>towards the jew camera(tv)

>Why is this allowed?
Niggers know they belong on their knees.

>flushing niggerdom and black culture out of your life...

Based user.

NFL commentators suck donkey balls
>Big
>Black
>Donkey
>Balls

It's the civilians responsibility to elect a non-ZOG government, and protest ZOG wars, military just carries out their orders.

>be American patriotism
>get killed by niggers

Easy to just shift the blame onto the people.
Must be great to have ZERO RESPONSIBILITY.
Just join the Marines! Nothing you do is your own fault.

I had a fake reddit dedicated to trying to find out who he was. No one offered help, I think they all knew he was a plant.

now they're entitled to financial compensation

Honestly, I figured they'd boot Pink and hire some BLM approved nigger to sing the national anthem on one knee.

Me? Watching Nick Stellino cook Italian now, and got the DVDs ready for an "Unhappily Ever After" marathon later.