Is there any difference blacks and niggers? Or are all blacks just niggers?

Is there any difference blacks and niggers? Or are all blacks just niggers?

I don't see how she's lying though

well she's not wrong

All blacks are niggers, but not all niggers are black

There's a mini-nigger(tm) in every 'based black' skull.

Some never let it out completely. Some let it 'vent' in little ways because they know how dangerous it is and how it can seize control if left unmanaged. Sometimes it just bursts free and maims someone.

That's the bitch of the Thug allele.

All Blacks are niggers, but not all niggers are Black. Hope that helps

All blacks are niggers and subhumans. Every. Single. One.

Spare me the bullshit regarding "BASEDniggers". Yes, the select few at the far right of the bell curve have evolved to be able to mimic humans and act with a shred of decency, but get them around a group of niggers and watch them "ooga booga muh dick son!" like any other typical yardape. Its like clockwork. I knew a BASEDblack from a wealthy family who attended MIT and acted no different than his White contemporaries. As soon as he got around other blacks it was "nigga this nigga that" in the most forced, coonish mannerisms you've ever seen.

The interesting thing is that black brains are visibly distinguishable from those of Whites. (((They))) have scrubbed the internet of pictures, but 5 years ago you could find pictures of black brains and they didn't look human. Not surprising given the significant difference in IQ and cognitive ability between blacks and other races.

All blacks are scum and the world would unquestionably be a better place if they were wiped off the face of the Earth. They have no place in modern Western society as they can only function in primitive tribes like Africa.

My fuckin' sides

Fake news

Nigger is degenerate.
It's extremely common in blacks, but not exclusive or limited to them. Statistically speaking, most blacks are niggers.

This is the only correct answer

There's a lot of white niggers in the town I came from. Meth heads - drunks - potheads. The one thing I will say that is different about black niggers and white niggers is that even white niggers often have a skill. Some of the drunks of potheads in my town were at least mechanics or had some skill before they became lazy shit eating layabouts.

But that little difference can make the difference between a barely functioning rural community and nigger tier Africa.

The chance of finding a black who ins't a nigger is the same as finding a woman who ins't a whore nowdays, really hard but can happen, this being said niggers are not exclusive to blacks, can happen in whites easily.

There has to be gore pics in the archives somewhere of black brains.

I've seen sketched mock ups. Less fissuring, right?

she makes sense
i can see blackness as "differently abled"
i mean, thats what we consider other forms of mental retardation, so why the fuck not?

'White trash'. They exist genetically too, yes.

I've never met any who display the weird emotional / physical aggression combo that blacks have. There's a different 'tone' to it, hard to describe...

Shut the fuck up, you god damned retards. Whites dressing up like blacks are called wiggers. The word nigger refers to a black person.

>chris rock said that niggers can be any race XD
Fuck you

Coal burning race traitors have infected negroids with the blood of fair skinned people of European descent. This results in some blacks who act almost human, but even though their nigger instincts can be better controlled, they are still niggers and dangerous to be around.

And faggot refers to a bundle of firewood.
>vocabulary is not a static thing

I've noticed the halfbreeds tend to be much more civilized than their counterparts. I wonder if they notice this as well?

Funny how changing vocabularies seem to only reflect liberal delusions. Gender refers to fashion, racial epithets are interchangeable because race is a social construct.

KYS

What about being bald or skinny too? Let’s just hand out gibs to everyone.

All blacks are niggers but not all niggers are black. There are curry niggers, prairie niggers, and white niggers to name a few

My philosophy is that not all niggers are black. I've seen black niggers, white niggers, and Asian niggers. Blacks make up most of the nigger population, but not niggers are not exclusively black.

She isn't.

There’s a difference. One talks shit about you and hates whites loudly, and the other talks shit and hates whites when around other niggers only.

>claim blackness as a "disability"
Sounds about right.

Any black that acts like a Gentleman and stands with his family is 100x better than anybody of any race that abandons their children. Positive male role models are more important than race.

I've read actual documents from the SSA advisory board requesting ALJs go extra-lenient on blacks because they are ALL prone to bad feet, bad smell and inability to tell time or read a calendar, like an extra amount factored into all black hearings.
Can't give you the source because I'm lazy, but a search will bring it up. It's a legit government document on SSA's site dated circa 2012-2013. You can also see that 2013-2014 had the highest denials of Wypipo on record. Obama administration was already setting up the system for negroes to just get paid for being kangz.

FUCK THIS SATIRICAL COMPUTER-SIMULATED TIMELINE, ROFL

this!! its a mentality that blacks take the brunt of.