I tend to not buy into most Sup Forums conspiracy theories about white genocide and the jews...

I tend to not buy into most Sup Forums conspiracy theories about white genocide and the jews, but i still find this very odd

Always mixed couples or non white families in commercials

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/thetolerantman/status/959541736161849346
youtube.com/watch?v=peZN3EE2wJk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's the work of the Jew

>I tend to not buy into most Sup Forums conspiracy theories
They stopped being "conspiracy theories" a long time ago

meh.

Not a big deal

This.
Pretty much confirmed at this point.

hulu or netflix has a latino section. thats bullshit.

I like them because it triggers a lot dumb Sup Forumsacks and they always feel inclined to turn their tears into a thread where I can laugh at them.

it's honestly retarded of pol to point this out like it's some racemixing conspiracy. It's because they are marketing and trying to appeal to as large an audience as they can so they include both races. It's no different than when you see people of different races and one guy in a wheelchair in school text books

Meanwhile jews always marry other jews

there is no objective google you dumbasses get those results cause you spend all day looking at race related crap online

ITT: it's all in your imagination goy now go back to sleep!

You're delusional if you think that's the only reason. You should spend more time getting to know people in marketing.

Why don't you go try.
"White couple"
Then look at "Black couple" and "Asian couple".
Let me know if one is not like the others.

I haven't watched a commercial since 2009. Starving Hollywood of shekels should be our #1 priority.

It's always blacks with redheads or blondes.

You're looking at the future, kiddos

>I tend to not buy into most Sup Forums conspiracy theories about white genocide and the jews
Sup Forums is always right. Quit trying to think otherwise

Just did this

the SPLC itself admits that this blanda up racemixing/demographic displacement shit is "planned for a long time"

twitter.com/thetolerantman/status/959541736161849346

Conspiracy facts

my brother is a default liberal. i started pointing out, not inter-racial couples, but miscegenation in adverts to him, and he got on board. suffice to say, the best way to convince an emotional liberal, is to say "what about the kids". don't you feel bad that these kids are going to have an identity crises when they grow up?

Nwo is not a conspiracy theory

how long do you guys believe white people need to maintain the primary depiction in media and advertisements?

At what point should western society begin to comfortably depict mixed couples?

Most kids do these days though

Literally in the US 14% of Jewish Women have a non white husband and 61% have a white non Jewish husband
Only like 6% of White women have a non white child. The only reason interracial marriage seems so high is because the 20% Of Blacks & Hispanics who actually get married marry out 20% of the time.

it was a conspiracy 10 years ago

Anyone who opposes this, type it in yourself

oh look the everyone is mixing meme again

This has been going on since the early 2000s. I can remember being 12 and seeing the pandering through commercials.

Only cucks, Sup Forums, and Non Whites look up shit like this it’s not a surprise that google’s algorithms create this set.

black women are being bleached (and thats a good thing)

The jew spills the beans

Do you know what a focus group is?
Do you know how marketing works?
Do you know how human brains work?

people like people who look like themselves more than people who don't if they have no other information. If they have only white people they will only get the white audience, and if its only black people the will only get the black audience. So they use one of each and get both minus the 5% on each side who cries overseeing mix race couples on the TV.

Its literally the same reason mix race people are always considered more attractive on average.

Not because they are individually that attractive, but because people of both races are more likely to find them attractive than they are some of another race. They get to double dip into both demographics.

a year or two ago some user posted almost daily about the interracial posts here.
it turns out the paranoid fucker was right.
at a certain time everyday these fucking ir posts would show up in Sup Forums /gif/ and Sup Forums.
they used the same group of pics and videos each time.
user stopped posting the facts infograph but the ir shit kept coming.
he also mentioned how unnecessary interracial; crap would become standard on tv and movies.
about this time the cuck bull show on Nickelodeon started and a cheetos commercial.

Already seen a few in the superbowl, all white females of course

Lol literally someone from Sup Forums. Israel is not going to be dominated by smart Ashkenazi Jews in 50 - 100 I’ll tell you that. More like Arabized Jews.

or if someone is trying to get some stock images, to make a website or some shit.

No you don't you faggot. It comes up like that for everyone.

I can't speak for muttland but I worked as a copywriter in the early 2000s; we would receive edicts from government officials telling us that we had to put more black and mixed-race couples in adverts.

sorry for the mass reply faggots,
but its literally the jews.

Literally made up. Forced diversity is causing movies and shows to flop. You make me want America to be range banned even harder. There is no excuse

you fucking shill... I just tried it for myself
pic related

>Literally in the US 14% of Jewish Women have a non white husband and 61% have a white non Jewish husband
Doesn't matter if the dad is Jewish, as long as the mother is the children are

I kicked an old homeless nigger in the head on my way to a parking garage. One and done, not the wall behind him, out like a light. Wouldn't fucking stop yammering, bottles everywehere...

I want to feel guilty for some reason. I don't hope he's dead, but I don't regret it, even if it didn't make me feel better about fucking anything. A breathing, stinking symbol for everything eating this godforsaken country alive from the inside out. Nothing's stopping it. Would that they all had but one neck.

If you don't think population decline is a problem I dont know what to say to you.

I can understand if you dont prefer immigration as the solution, but it doesn't make the proposal itself incorrect.

Its just a coincidence, now fuck off and go back to watching tv you stupid goyim.

Blacks are only 13% of the population yet show up in nearly all commercials. If the marketers were catering to their target demographic there'd be a lot less blacks in their advertisements.

what is your opinion about this one?
youtube.com/watch?v=peZN3EE2wJk

He just typed in “couple”. Again only cucks, Sup Forums, and Non whites look up shit like that so that what google’s algorithm picks up

oh yeah, that fucking 7up commercial.

under no circumstance drink 7up

Whats happening is these companies don't want any "trouble" from the retards
So
They do this so that no one can say anything, lest they be labeled a racist
the companies don't care & don't get orders to do this, they just do whats safe
period

The tinder ones are the best.

Only jews will disagree

I disagree lel

Joogle's algorithm pushes what they want you to see, not what you want to see. I'm switching to DuckDuckGo

The US European American population is growing by 600,000 a year. Also the Ad council won’t show adds that is why these are full of race mixing bullshit especially with kids.
Also your post make me think your some sort of Neo Liberal capitalists pig and I’m going to have to ask you to follow your leaders and drink yourself into a sick elderly shell

I finally redpilled my girlfriend by this. I told her to keep track of all couples in ads and TV shows and tell me how many were white-white or black-black vs miscegenation. She was astonished

>clean cookies
>google
it's not hard you fucking retard stop pushing some meme my 80-year-old grandma would come up with

you just google couple and on the first pic you hid the search terms...

Its the jews but why should i fucking care i cant fucking change a thing and why should i deal with divorce courts cause some larping faggots on Sup Forums told me i need to chase western white women?

Literally AI. Stop typing in race sensitive keywords

We celebrate 100 years since the Union this year and a German store throw shit on my TV screen with a half nigger dumped by a Congolese into a Romanian whore

It just pissed my friends and family off. 'Weird' or 'depressing'. That's how they and most people categorize this shit. They won't let themselves actually think about it...

this isn't some conspiracy, it's literally just the joke in the commerical. The whole reason for this situation is because the husband went to burning man and partied without the wife and is being punished here. The cucking is the fucking joke it's not some subliminal message.

Whites getting cucked.

>Israel is not going to be dominated by smart Ashkenazi Jews in 50 - 100 I’ll tell you that
that's completely retarded. why would the smarter people not rule over the retards?

How are you so fucking retarded?

>Kim Kardashian
Literally not even white, she's a churka.

It’ll be hard when you number 2,000,000 and are half elderly. Israel is only 30% Ashkenazi Jew.

that's not how it works, they are still trying to appeal to as large and audience as possible, that means inclusion not exactly representing the population by numbers

>Always mixed couples or non white families in commercials
Not always. At least not for this ad. But of course in a lot of other ads they promote interracial couples and lgbt, or weak beta white man in opposition to black (((alphas))).

Well fuck its true boys

Tried the other way, would you look at that.

They aren’t really being watched by Rural Dwellers or Urbanites. There audience is mostly home owning Suburban families. 80% - 85% white right there.

Nah

It's /one of everyone/. It could be the devil Jews, but it could also be that they want to appeal to /everyone/, so they toss in one of as many kinds as possible.

so they couldn't have her going to a taylor swift concert instead?
she had to be on a boat of niggers and fly off in his choppa

>I am constantly confronted and shown evidence that disproves my world view but I choose not to believe it because ignorance is bliss

The liberal mind, everybody.

Now I’m getting suspicious anything race sensitive with “White” in regards to race always bring back something that would be viewed negatively by somebody like me.

Netflix and Hulu are Jew-owned. Sup Forums must figure out if Jeff Bezos is a Jew.

whites in mexico hold all the power. the smarter people will always be at the top.

a taylor swift concert wouldnt punish the man for his infidelity. they choose that guy because he's the celebrity they thought would connect with their audience and was in budget.

He’s not. MyPillow guy isn’t either

sure OP think back, has /pol been wrong yet?

that's purely conjecture you don't know who watches it.

Yep, it's because to liberals "white" is not legitimate.
They have been conditioned to be anti-white.

It's weird how blacks are projected to stay at that level of percentage while latinos are projected to be a huge chunk, eventually overtaking whites. Yet the mixed race ads are overwhelmingly white female/black male.

As an alternate hypothesis this might be a trend motivated by people in board rooms trying to move more product.

>be marketing executive
>trying to reach broader demographic
>look at a study that states people are more likley to pay attention to an advert if they see someone of their racial demographic/sex represented
>don't want to pay for more actors to represent both fully black family or a fully white family in a commercial
>cut some corners and put in a mixed race family instead

Oh, already mentioned that and got called delusional. Sup Forums everybody

Dude I type in white couple, those exact words and got the exact same pictures in the exact same order.
I tried searching black couple, all of the pictures depicted couples where both partners were black.
I tried searching asian couple, all of the pictures depicted couples where both partners were asian.
I tried searching indian couple, all of the pictures depicted couples where both partners were indian.

releasing on netflix tonight

Those advertising companies are appealing to American professional/ upper class. Obviously those ads appeal the most, or they would not run them