Dragon Ball Super

Can't wait for Freeza to torture all the smug right out of this cocky bitch. It's gonna be great.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AnimeAjay/status/881514563476344836
youtube.com/watch?v=q5fZmZGGhyA
youtube.com/watch?v=A8EkyEZkZao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wait for the bump limit you retard.

Cabba = Vegeta
Caulifa = Goku
Kale = Broly

this is fact

Over / Under: 5.5 eliminations in the next episode

twitter.com/AnimeAjay/status/881514563476344836
>Here's the reused animation from last night's episode and its NEP.

Real thread

BASIL'S DESIGN IS SHIT
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

Toppo = Pot
Carsserale = Casserole
Dyspo = Disposal
Geran = Range
Coccotte = Crock ?

why basil have better colors in the right one?

>reused animation
>padding
>scenes wasted on characters talking

just like DBZ, why are you people complaining again?

This one was made earlier you fucking retard

Jesus Christ this episode was bad.
>First 8 minutes are even more padding
>The big start of the tournament is just a bunch of explosions and clashes
>Cuts to the gods/angels on the sidelines because the visuals get so boring so quickly
>oh gee this spinning robot is cool. Let's use another few minutes talking about it.
>~2 minutes used for zen-oh acting like a baby using his sweet new ipad app
>The independent people go off and fight randomly, it even cuts to the exact same loop of 18 and Vegeta repeatedly
>Weaker people jump up really high and fire some techniques down, only for it to do nothing. Sasuga chikara no taikai.
>Nobodies fighting nobodies, wow so waku waku.
>Pointless drama with a chokehold, goku literally just flexes as the solution for the climax for the episode

The entire tournament is going to be 90% padding until enough people are eliminated for the fight to make any fucking sense. Why did the writers even put 10 warriors from each universe if it's just going to be senseless loops and meaningless fights between nobodies for almost all of it?

Gohan was talking about how the center would be the most sought-after area since it's farthest from the edge. But what do you know, they can
just stand there and watch everyone else fight until a few people see them specifically.

This was probably the worst episode of any fighting shounen I've seen, period

>Gohanfags STILL mad at Caulifla

better lighting

What happens if a female fighter uses pussyattack on roshi?

OK so all the stupid things that happened last episode outside of recycled animation past maximum:

>1 minute passed

>Tournament starts, energy blasts covering almost the entire arena, nobody bothers aiming at U7 whom the all blame for the tournament taking part in the first place, standing in a group together in the middle doing absolutely nothing.

>Cabé and Dyspo stand there like fucking dunces taking a slowly spinning beyblade to the face, Dyspo is supposed to be the speedster of U11.

>18 fucks off and leaves Krillin by himself, negating any relationship or teamwork they were supposed to have for now

>Gohan uses Kaioshin's name and says he told them to listen to him as team captain, thinking using Kaioshin's name would assert his (complete lack of) authority

>Taiyoken, Makankosappo, Kienzan, Kamehameha, Gohan Screaming
>Gohan and squad in trouble, he doesn't power up to deal with the problem and just stands there looking nervous

>Goku manages to do nothing apart from stare at Toppo and Jiren with loving eyes, get cockblocked all the time, U4 retard jumps off right off the bat without gauging Goku's ability at all because kek

>Basil eliminates one member of U10, almost eliminates a second, breaks Narirama's arms, finds time to team up on Goku and pose with his brothers in the space of 1 minute

>Vegeta punches blue arms in the space of 1 minute

Anything else stupid I missed?

Since this arc doesn't seem like it will have a true "evil" endgame boss (Frieza will job, let's face it). Let's predict who the next villain major villain is.

I'm thinking that the energy caused by the tournament awakens some sort of ancient god, precursor or "father" to Zeno or something like that, who's immune to getting hakai'd or erase'd. And naturally, he wants to destroy everything.

Not that creative I know, but I think we're at the point where nothing other than some kind of eldritch entity could pose any sort of real threat.

fuck, marry, kill

I'm fucking worried about this shot with Freeza in it. He's standing next to jobbers and losers. I hope this isn't implying or foreshadowing anything.

AHHHHH

sasuga toyayi sama

Kill Left
Fuck Middle
Marry Right
Any other answer is wrong

he will give her the best lick of her life, but he will feel nothing from it.

>>Vegeta punches blue arms in the space of 1 minute
>Anything else stupid I missed?

he wasn't doing that entire episode?

Nostalgia.

If the ending is anything to go by Jiren, Toppo and Dyspo are gonna be the final three and end up fighting Goku and Gohan.

my theory is that they are standing in order of elimination

Is your favourite participant canon? Or is it non canon fodder?

How well would Jiren hold his own against a God of Destruction? He may not be the strongest mortal, but I think he'd be able to push a GoD past 90% if he's going to give Goku some hell.

>just like DBZ
Wrong, not enough grunting thus far

>Since this arc doesn't seem like it will have a true "evil" endgame boss
Daikanshin.

lavender fucking left so they are probably ded

youtube.com/watch?v=q5fZmZGGhyA
>"Here, the technique of the gods is finished"

Are you ready for the ultimate god form?

Jiren is stronger than a god of destruction.

Vegeta is punching the blue arms to maximize the power of Blue, allowing him to perfect his SS Blue powers

So this... is how Dragonball fans... treat animators... wow.

She is canon and also best girl

Goku, Gohan, Krillin, Tien, and Vegeta will be the final 5 of U7.

How /fa/ are their clothes?

KEK!

It's true tho.

banking on good animation bits from previous episodes is better than QUALITY
the first few episodes of this tournament are gonna be super chaotic, it's smarter to do this
I didn't even notice any of them with the exception of the Dyspo one, but that is only because I rewatched that Pride Troopers scene many times
this is gonna make the tracing meme even more alive now lel

Good designed characters:

>Normal Brianne
>Ganos
>Basil
>Bergamo
>Coccotte
>Jobber Butterfly
>Yellow Kamikaze Transformation
>Caulifla
>Nigrisshi
>Bunny trap
>Goblin Knight girl
>General Rildo

Because Frieza did nothing wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=A8EkyEZkZao

IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE GOHAN'S
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I don't know about that. The angels would probably all rally to his side, and from how much they've built up the angels there's just no way they could possibly lose.

Also note how they're in a completely different area than the ToP arena.

>still liked the tweet

that Shin guy is too pure

>Good designed characters:
>Caulifla
Fuck off Caulishill. She's incredibly generic.

Are there any other stitches of DB ending images?

Swap Tien with Roshi and you've got it

>>Jobber Butterfly
>not the Green Parrot
Please

>>Basil
hehe xd
basil is trash off yourself my dude

Spotted the Gohancuck

>Caulifla
>Opinion discarded.

He is right.

I never thought about that.. how many of the new characters did toriyama design? will there be a different roster for the manga?

why is there so much flying around in the opening if they can't fly during the tournament

was there a severe lack of communication between the writers and the OP artists or do you think flying will be allowed once the number of fighters drops

>having an opinion so strong about a furry you advise anyone who disagrees with you to end their life

Why is she so perfect lads?

I like the old guy with his pimp stick. Hope he does something cool.

They'll enter sudden death and they will remove the rules.

>people actually complaining for a pretty standard animation trick for the first episode of the ToP
>people expected good new animation from the initial chaos of 80 fighters at the same time

You know if they didn't reuse stuff all the episode would have been full of shit QUALITY, right?

Caulifla, Jiren, and Brianne are the only ones confirmed

Not allowing flying was a fucking dumb idea anyway. They should've just made the area outside of the ring a magical void that stops all flight, but it would still function as normal inside the bounds.

Is Goku gonna hit the Raging Demon on Jiren?

>Normal Brianne
Her name is "Brianne de Chateau". Her idol form is "Ribrianne"

I fully expect the Grand Priest to do things like changing the rules mid-match and extending the time limit

Because the Universe Survival Arc won't just be the Tournament of Power. If that were the case, this arc would be too short.

Then who is Gohan?

Yes, and?

>she

predicting animation of episode 3 of this tournament;

one sec clash
one sec clash
one sec clash
dialogue 2min
dialogue 2min
gods facepalm 10sec
gods worries 1 minute
zeno sugee and daishinkai comments 10 sec
random comments 2 minutes
one sec clash
one sec clash
one sec clash
oh some serious battle !!! 5minutes
someone's in pinch! 3minutes
one sec clash
one sec clash
one sec clash
goku tries to suck jiren's dick 5minutes
there's no tactic comment 1min
vegetas going full power 2minutes
end of the episode

>Cauliflu
Fuck off
Futhermore, We need more Green Characters

but they are on frieza time for the ToP

A cuck

You are fused with Goku now

What's your power level, Audienceku?

This is retarded.
Can't wait for Caulifla to get herself wounded shielding Kale from some ki blast and this triggering Kale to go berserk, and then faggots like you saying that now Caulifla is Piccolo's counterpart and Kale is Gohan's or some stupid shit like that.
Every shiter is gonna have one or more 'counterparts' in other universes at this rate.

Is this a jojo reference?

None of the sayians in u6 have kids yet so no one

He reminds me so much of a cyborg 009 character. Or something similar to that type of character design. I love it

Only gay Mexicans were expecting good animation with no reused frames. All pf the budget will go to Jiren the Ayy and Son Goku in his beautiful form.

No you ningen

Why is Freeza so sexy?

Caulifla and Jirens future son

A shitty character.

What is it with Japan and bunny waifus?

are there drawfags here who can make this

This shit is literally playing out like a random Royal Rumble

>Basil is that random midcarder who ends up eliminating a bunch of people but ends up jobbing later

>Kale is gonna be the Kane/Big Show of the Rumble who just starts throwing everybody off until everyone teams to stop her

>Goku is probably gonna get knocked out by Jiren at some point and the sleep away until the final 4

>Master Roshi is that random ass WWE Legend who is in the Rumble for the hell of it

>Somebody random is gonna make it to the final 4 like Tien or Cabba

>There will be some sort of asspull in which the final two fall out at the same time

>Goku is gonna have a John Cena moment and no sell everything while eliminating a fuck load of people near the end

>Zamasu is gonna do a surprise return

>All pf the budget will go to Jiren the Ayy and Son Goku in his beautiful form

Nah, I think shit will pick up when the number of contestants drops by like 50%
They actually have many talented people on board, hell episode 91 was pretty solid and it was all animated by literally only three people because everyone else was off.

is freeza going to fuck his U7 doppleganger or what
I at least want to see them fighting soon

I could finally break 2 plate on bench

How do you think SCP-372 will do in the tournament?

>a fashionable prostitute is a part of Pride Troopers
What did they mean by this?

>Goblin Knight girl
Whos that?

>Buu returns with a metal chair

They should have gotten Goten and Trunks for the team, they have much better teamwork than the humans on the team.

That horrible bald green parrot looks like one of those guys that shout his wife's name in public.

So bad that it's good.

>Goku is gonna have a John Cena moment and no sell everything while eliminating a fuck load of people near the end
Goku will be in a 1v8, so you're not wrong.

Leave Freeza to Goku.